TM30 WHAT OTHER OPTIONS MIGHT YOU BE CONSIDERING

Personally I find this TM30 thing to be a big let down and an invasion of my privacy, for the domestic side of it at least, and would like to hear what other options other expats might be considering, so feel free to contribute and post it here, for those of you who will go to immigration or do it on the app, no need to post as this is for those who oppose the TM30 domestically.

1) Would you consider booking all future hotels for your holidays domestically in your Thai wife's/girlfriend/boyfriends name and meet up with her/him after she/he has checked in, and of course if anyone asks what you are doing in the hotel, you are meeting up with your client for a meeting in room 2469, but as for hooking up with her/him for breakfast, well....I think one would have to be eating breakfast elsewhere or you can pay for that separately as her/his client ????? 

2) Consider having your holidays overseas in Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar or elsewhere, pay for a re-entry visa, do your TM30 when you get back in your province, but use that money spent overseas as your distaste of the TM30 reporting domestically.

3) Be seriously thinking of relocating in the future ?

1 & 2 above I am considering, number 1 is already in place for next week.

Fire away TVFM ????

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Sad 2