Disgraced U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide - media reports

rooster59

In my opinion, there is less than a 1% chance this was a suicide. This guy had too much dirt on too many very powerful people. They were not going to let this go to trial. Acosta and his gang of grifters made this go away the first time. There was no making this go away again. Too much evidence, and it implicated too many people. My guess is he was poisoned. Interesting testimony from a guy who was in the same block of cells Epstein was in, about the near impossibility of a successful suicide in those cells. Makes total sense to me. And I am not a conspiracy theorist. However, I do not always believe what I am told to believe by my totally untrustworthy government. 

I wish it had gone to trial. Would have been fun to see all these clowns who are above the law get fingered. 

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility. Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything. You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen. When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves. The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color. Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars. They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper. Nothing hard or made of metal. And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not. There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, seajae said:

he was on suicide watch as well, what happened to that, reports said some very high up democrats would be in a lot of trouble but not anymore by the looks of it, hmmm

Whom? Do you mean his friend Donald Trump, that well known Democrat?

A shame that you felt the need to bring partisan politics into it.

13 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Unfortunately, it probably lets all the others involved off the hook.  Maybe that was his intention.  Hopefully, the press will not let the matter stop there. 

they'll be after ghislaine maxwell next...dont think it'll stop just cos epstein carked it.

He had every motivation in the world to off himself.

Enough with the conspiracy theories from any partisan side.

Yes his death is going to be investigated.

Yes in the current political environment public trust in any authorities doing such investigations is the lowest I've ever seen.

But that's where we're at now.

A Horrifying Death in a Horrifying Jail

The scandal of Jeffrey Epstein and the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-mcc-suicide.html

25 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

In my opinion, there is less than a 1% chance this was a suicide. This guy had too much dirt on too many very powerful people. They were not going to let this go to trial. Acosta and his gang of grifters made this go away the first time. There was no making this go away again. Too much evidence, and it implicated too many people. My guess is he was poisoned. Interesting testimony from a guy who was in the same block of cells Epstein was in, about the near impossibility of a successful suicide in those cells. Makes total sense to me. And I am not a conspiracy theorist. However, I do not always believe what I am told to believe by my totally untrustworthy government. 

I wish it had gone to trial. Would have been fun to see all these clowns who are above the law get fingered. 

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility. Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything. You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen. When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves. The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color. Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars. They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper. Nothing hard or made of metal. And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not. There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

Didn't Sandra Bland  die from something in her cell not more than 4 or 5 feet high?

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Ergo, nothing.

The investigators will eventually publish their findings.

Whatever their findings, many people won't ever believe them.

So people are going to have to deal with that ambiguity. 

Seems to me it is either suicide or homicide..  your choice.

Just now, albertik said:

Seems to me it is either suicide or homicide..  your choice.

Sure, we don't know for sure yet and because so many people won't believe the findings of investigators, whatever they conclude, you could say we never will. I agree that it's unlikely he died of natural causes.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Ergo, nothing.

The investigators will eventually publish their findings.

Whatever their findings, many people won't ever believe them.

So people are going to have to deal with that ambiguity. 

The investigators will not reveal that he was taken out, even if they know for sure that this happened, as I suspect it did, probably by lethal poison. They will be forbidden to reveal that, by the very same powers who took him out. Think about it. Do you really think we live in a open society, where all truths are exposed? Barely any truths are exposed, in this day and age. Even the investigation is probably a sham. 

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

A survey of social media seems to indicate almost everyone is convinced Epstein was killed. And many of those people are assuming the Clinton's had a hand in it. 

What survey of which social media sites are you referring to? Or is the "survey" you're referring to just you gorging yourself on loony conspiracy sites?

PS. Predictably, Epstein dying in prison has made the tinfoil hat brigade positively sprouting out of the woodwork. This will feed their delusions for years to come.

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

The investigators will not reveal that he was taken out, even if they know for sure that this happened, as I suspect it did, probably by lethal poison. They will be forbidden to reveal that, by the very same powers who took him out. Think about it. Do you really think we live in a open society, where all truths are exposed? Barely any truths are exposed, in this day and age. Even the investigation is probably a sham. 

You're proving my point. I don't have an answer for that. As I implied before public trust in all of our institutions has eroded to a point where our entire democracy is at risk. 

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He had every motivation in the world to off himself.

He did indeed and so did many other's.Question i'd like answered is "why did he fly back to new york knowing there was an arrest warrant out for him"

9 minutes ago, Becker said:
3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

A survey of social media seems to indicate almost everyone is convinced Epstein was killed. And many of those people are assuming the Clinton's had a hand in it. 

What survey of which social media sites are you referring to? Or is the "survey" you're referring to just you gorging yourself on loony conspiracy sites?

PS. Predictably, Epstein dying in prison has made the tinfoil hat brigade positively sprouting out of the woodwork. This will feed their delusions for years to come.

yup, cant trust those tin foil hatters that question things like "the warren commission report" and the "9/11 commission report"

6 minutes ago, thasoss said:

He did indeed and so did many other's.Question i'd like answered is "why did he fly back to new york knowing there was an arrest warrant out for him"

How about, he didn’t know about the arrest warrant.

If you have evidence otherwise please provide a link.

11 minutes ago, thasoss said:

He was summoned by Bill, and told  "come see us, everything will be O.K.  Trust me"

28 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

There is the proof already that some people will not accept the outcome. They already doubt it before it has been decided.

2 hours ago, HLover said:

True, only the lawyers and media vultures are crying in their soup today over the lost revenue.

All except for Dershowitz, and he's probably doing a jig :wink:

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

"Epstein was inside the most secure prison in the U.S. and he was an extremely high-profile inmate. He was in the most secure area of that prison and he was also on suicide watch. There is absolutely no way he could have died by hanging without him being stopped by prison security."

The camera in his cell watching him also 'malfunctioned'.

And the three guards normally on duty for suicide watch on the premises were told they could go home before the event.

I would personally find it easier to believe we are ruled by alien lizard people, than Epstein topped himself.

You are correct, he was the centre of a network of very rich paedos, he was never going to testify.

About the Alien Lizard people though............look sorry................I've got some bad news!

15 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Bill and Hilary will sleep like babies tonight.

wasn't he a "good" friend of Trump, they used to party together....it would have been nice to hear his testimony

4 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

wasn't he a "good" friend of Trump, they used to party together....it would have been nice to hear his testimony

He was indeed. They did indeed. They did have a falling out over a real estate conflict in Florida. The falling out had NOTHING to do with "trump" disapproving of Epstein's sexual behavior as "trump" fans are trying to sell. 

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Best outcome would have been Andy, Bill, and Hillary getting jailed on his evidence.

Why make it partisan? There clearly were a huge number of well-connected rich folk on either side of the political aisle, or no aisle at all, who had been ensnared in this scumbag's underage sex for influence ring. 

The best outcome would have been for every single one of the felons who touched an underage girl (or boy) to go to jail, Democrat, Republican, Royal or otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He was indeed. They did indeed. They did have a falling out over a real estate conflict in Florida. The falling out had NOTHING to do with "trump" disapproving of Epstein's sexual behavior as "trump" fans are trying to sell. 

Trump and the majority of his side kicks were involved in the sex trafficking.... Trump must feel relieved not to mention other members of his elite gang

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

They’d have to be guilty first.

But let’s dream up guilt why don’t we.

Or wait for the evidence SDNY already have in their possession 

"There are none so blind as those who will not see?" 

Archived