TM30 online how to

2 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Is there any way of printing a receipt of some sort? Or not necessary?

While I wouldn't call it a receipt per se, like bottom-most part of the paper TM30 form, one can search for, display, screengrab and print filings made. We print these out, along with a screenshot from the mobile app to provide to tenants. So far, so good.

We've been using the spreadsheet upload process for a few months - this evolved from hotel usage (they'd fax in/email the spreadsheet each night), and can be linked to the rez system via macros - and it is easier to use.

You basically enter data for each tenant once, and then simply update any data which changes - typically just a new TM number. It saves having to re-enter data, and maybe making mistakes.

It can take a little time to set up as you have to use alpha-numeric codes for country of citizenship, visa type and port of entry. For some applications (hotels, apartment buildings, large families staying in one place) it is pretty good.

For individuals, personally, I'd like to see the mobile app easier to register for, and simpler to use, assuming self-reporting is really what the authorities want.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ProbPossConf said:

A bit confused.  If you travel domestically from province to province, there is no TM.6 involved.  Does this invalidate your online input?

No.

In this case we simply use the current TM6.

Works for us anyway.

(I only mentioned the TM6 changing in relation to using the spreadsheet, because, for the most part, we are dealing international arrivals/returns.)

8 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Is there any way of printing a receipt of some sort? Or not necessary?

Thx

CW Immigration has told me that I must keep in my passport the original Immigration certification signed and stamped in blue ink, not a copy. Which would exclude any printed receipt.

27 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

CW Immigration has told me that I must keep in my passport the original Immigration certification signed and stamped in blue ink, not a copy. Which would exclude any printed receipt.

When?

I am sure they would accept a printout of a online report since they can verify it is real by checking the database where they are stored.

I have registered successfully accordingly to your directions. Thank you. Now I'm waiting for the password to be sent to my email. Generally how long does it take to receive the password? It this works, it will be very helpful and I'll pass on the info to as many of my expat friends as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

When?

I am sure they would accept a printout of a online report since they can verify it is real by checking the database where they are stored.

Last week. Very emphatic about it and confirmed twice to be clear.

13 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Clearly I am missing something here...trying to register but seenowhere to switch from Thai to English?  Tried using both Firefix and Chrome.  Maybe I need to use IE or Edge?

There is no change of language function on the site since it is bilingual for most things on it.

9 hours ago, BuckBee said:

what documents if any did you submit with your registering step ?

how people without access to house book or in apartment building going complete registering step ?

@andreww

That is the real question. As BuckBee noted, Item 2 in your post - the registration part - is the issue for renters. Without that information, registration doesn't work.

David

• Like 1

I don't know the format for three entries in the XLS file.  "type of Visa", I think they want a number filled in there and I don't know what numbers correspond to what visa type.  "point of entry" I know the airport that I entered at but what format do they want that information in?  "check out date"  What do they want for that?

Edited by AAArdvark

I have registered successfully accordingly to your directions. Thank you. Now I'm waiting for the password to be sent to my email. Generally how long does it take to receive the password? It this works, it will be very helpful and I'll pass on the info to as many of my expat friends as possible.

The username and password is taking anywhere from 3 days to 2 months.

I’m waiting a week for mine but as they don’t even do 90 days reporting online ( Ayutthaya ) I’ve a feeling its not gonna happen.

Will go do my 90 day around the 27th August, probably end up asking them then.

26 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

I don't know the format for three entries in the XLS file.  "type of Visa", I think they want a number filled in there and I don't know what numbers correspond to what visa type.  "point of entry" I know the airport that I entered at but what format do they want that information in?  "check out date"  What do they want for that?

Those, visa type, country of passport, port of entry (00S07 is Suvarnabhumi, 00S08 is DMK), are detailed in the tabs on the bottom of the spreadsheet. Check-out date can possibly be left blank; we've been using the current extension of stay until date with success.

I would imagine if one files a paper TM30 in person or via the post, that you get the bottom-most portion of that form, with various garudas, stamps, signatures as your "receipt". Keeping that "original" seems wise. For those filing online or with the app, we're left with screengrabs. These are equivalent.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38&hl=en

Edited by mtls2005

I have also registered successfully accordingly to your directions. Thank you very much. Now I'm waiting for the password to be sent to my email. We travel often within Thailand and this will help out big time. It was getting old standing in line at Immigration's after getting back home.

Hello,

i got password and username from my landlord. Now i start to prepare the excel sheet.

A few questions are coming up

Column J expire date of stay

the latest day i have to exit thailand, depending on my visa?

i have a non immigrant o visa.

Column M Relation

in the example sheet they write ลูกค้า - translated by google it means customers.

I am renting a condo, no hotel. Is this the right phrase i have to use?

Column  O check out date

any day in the future? i have a non immigrant o visa.

Thank you very much

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Those, visa type, country of passport, port of entry (00S07 is Suvarnabhumi, 00S08 is DMK), are detailed in the tabs on the bottom of the spreadsheet.

I would imagine if one files a paper TM30 in person or via the post, that you get the bottom-most portion of that form, with various garudas, stamps, signatures as your "receipt". Keeping that "origonal" seems wise. For those filing online or with the app, we're left with screengrabs. These are equivalent.

OK, I see in the tabs the entries for visa type and country of passport.  I do not see my point of entry anywhere which is CNX Chiang Mai.  And I am still unsure of the meaning of "check out date".  There are dates entered in the sample but I still don't understand their meaning.

39 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

I do not see my point of entry anywhere which is CNX Chiang Mai. 

00S09

ด่านตรวจคนเข้าเมืองท่าอากาศยานเชียงใหม่

Assuming you arrived at CNX on an international flight.

I waited 4-5 months. I’ve heard waits as short as 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, andreww said:

I'm attaching screenshots below just to spread this useful info.

Thank you for providing the screenshots.  However, the last screenshot with the example is missing one column at the right which is on the actual xls form.  That column is the one labeled "Check Out Date" .  I still don't understand what is supposed to be entered in that column.xls.JPG.969eaba4bdfc4159d02ce4df9021b4b4.JPG

30 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

Thank you for providing the screenshots.  However, the last screenshot with the example is missing one column at the right which is on the actual xls form.  That column is the one labeled "Check Out Date" .  I still don't understand what is supposed to be entered in that column.xls.JPG.969eaba4bdfc4159d02ce4df9021b4b4.JPG

You're correct! I just re-checked my own XLS (updated and submitted yesterday due to a short trip to Krabi), and i don't have the check-out date column, yet everything works fine. 

So I assume, you can just remove this column and submit XLS without it. 

Edited by andreww