TM30 online how to

And in the list of passport codes, just where on earth is "Trust Pacific" , D'voike, and Dinamarcz ? And is Scotland already independent with its own passports ? And no EU passports ?

1 minute ago, MikeN said:

And in the list of passport codes, just where on earth is "Trust Pacific" , D'voike, and Dinamarcz ? And is Scotland already independent with its own passports ? And no EU passports ?

Most likely Trust Pacific is a reference to the Trust Territories of the Pacific Islands. (TTPI) Though that was dissolved in 1994 so it may not be referring to it. But TIT. ????

Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands

David

10 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

The username and password is taking anywhere from 3 days to 2 months.

I’m waiting a week for mine but as they don’t even do 90 days reporting online ( Ayutthaya ) I’ve a feeling its not gonna happen.

Will go do my 90 day around the 27th August, probably end up asking them then.

I have been waiting 72 days sofar for my Login and password from Chang Wattana….

11 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

Thank you for providing the screenshots.  However, the last screenshot with the example is missing one column at the right which is on the actual xls form.  That column is the one labeled "Check Out Date" .  I still don't understand what is supposed to be entered in that column.

We've been using the same date as is used in column J, for column O.

So far no issues.

Some say it can be left blank, both using the spreadsheet method, the standard web entry method and on the mobile app.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

What happens if you change your address.  Do you have to register in person or is there a way to change it online?

If the new address is "registered", then you/owner would use that property's username and password to file a TM30. If it were not already registered then you/owner could register it, and if approved, file a TM30.

Or you could file a TM30 in person or by the post.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

If the new address is "registered", then you/owner would use that property's username and password to file a TM30. If it were not already registered then you/owner could register it, and if approved, file a TM30.

Or you could file a TM30 in person or by the post.

To clarify, I was asking about the situation where you are already registered online and you move.  Do you have to register again using the new address or can the information be changed online.

1 hour ago, AAArdvark said:

To clarify, I was asking about the situation where you are already registered online and you move.  Do you have to register again using the new address or can the information be changed online.

Yes, you/owner would have to file a new TM30 for the new address.

You/owner would have to register the new address within the TM30 system.

Hotels, houses, Condos, apartment buildings are registered, within the TM30 system.

You could file a new TM30 in person, by post, or once approved using the online system or app.

4 hours ago, Samyan said:

"Register yourself as a landlord (even if you're not the one)."

How do you register yourself  without the necessary house books and what documents need to be uploaded.

Thanks.

Lot's of good knowledge in this thread, no sense trying to repeat it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:
5 hours ago, Samyan said:

"Register yourself as a landlord (even if you're not the one)."

How do you register yourself  without the necessary house books and what documents need to be uploaded.

Thanks.

Lot's of good knowledge in this thread, no sense trying to repeat it.

Yes, lots of good knowledge regarding procedures after registration.

Anyone know how to register without the necessary house books and what documents need to be uploaded.

Anyone please? 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Samyan said:

Documents to be uploaded include:  Document(s) submitted as proof of identity the location such as house registration, copy of Land Title Deed or Land Sale Contract.

So how is it possible to register yourself?

While I can't guarantee it is correct, the officer doing the TM 30s today who helped me fill out the registration on the phone app just added pictures of my passport data page and of my current TM30. 

David

• Thanks 1

You can ask copy of the housebook or land deed. After all, you'd need it for your visa extension anyway.

Couple years ago registration was also available right inside immigration office, no further questions asked — just your address and owner's name, and they issue you a password.

10 hours ago, Samyan said:

Yes, lots of good knowledge regarding procedures after registration.

Anyone know how to register without the necessary house books and what documents need to be uploaded.

Anyone please? 

Thank you.

Plenty of good info in that thread re: registration requirements.

Please describe your situation, in detail (rent condo/house/apt, live in wife's house, etc.) then someone can provide guidance on documents.

I've seen plenty of reports of a successful registration with a lease and a passport,

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Please describe your situation, in detail (rent condo/house/apt, live in wife's house, etc.) then someone can provide guidance on documents.

I'm renting a condo. I now have the house book for this condo. I can send an image of my passport and house book for condo. Should I send a copy of the lease agreement as well?

Thank you

For what it is worth, I did my registration last Monday using the app on my Android phone. 

I went to immigration in Chiang Mai on Monday - yes, it was closed for everything except TM30 filings due to it being Mother's Day - to make sure my TM 30 was up-to-date. It was. ????

It wasn't very busy so I asked the very helpful woman officer at the desk what files I needed to attach to the registration. She had me take a picture of the data page from my passport and the current TM30 in my passport. We filled out the registration data and attached the two images. I sent the registration and shortly thereafter received an email asking to confirm my email address. So now the waiting period for the login information begins.

Not sure if those were the proper documents for the attachment but that is what the immigration officer told me I needed. We'll see how it goes. 

David

1 hour ago, Samyan said:

I'm renting a condo. I now have the house book for this condo. I can send an image of my passport and house book for condo. Should I send a copy of the lease agreement as well?

Thank you

Assuming you want to register then you'd use your passport and lease; the housebook might make the applicaton confusing leading to a long leadtime approval, or even a rejection.

If the owner wishes to register, or have you register for them, then a copy of their Thai ID and house book would be sufficient.

I would choose the latter, if possible. I'm assuming the owner is Thai.

I want my Thai wife to register online, or at least let me register for her. That said, we can provide her Thai. I.D. but she does not have a house book for our condo in another city. (only has channote deed. )   What to do?  Can she register as landlord without the blue house book?

1 hour ago, albertik said:

Can she register as landlord without the blue house book?

She has to be registered in a blue house book for  someplace. Where is she registered at? Her ID card has that address on it.

She can have a blue house book for the condo without being registered in it. A Thai can have more than one house book but can only be registered in one.

• Thanks 1

Just by way of an update to my posts last week about not receiving an email to 'confirm my email' after I registered on the website for the first time, this email eventually arrived, 7 days after I registered. Having confirmed my email address, I am now waiting for approval and password/login. 

So the 'email confirmation' email following first registration is not necessarily instantaneous. 

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

She has to be registered in a blue house book for  someplace. Where is she registered at? Her ID card has that address on it.

She can have a blue house book for the condo without being registered in it. A Thai can have more than one house book but can only be registered in one.

Thank-you Ubonjoe.  She is registered in blue house book upcountry. She is also owner of a condo in Pattaya but only has Chanote for the condo. She asked about this in the village but was advised this morning that she can only have one blue book. I will follow up on this and try to get a resolution.

Can she use her blue book registration upcountry to keep me lawful if I travel to Pattaya? 

19 minutes ago, albertik said:

Thank-you Ubonjoe.  She is registered in blue house book upcountry. She is also owner of a condo in Pattaya but only has Chanote for the condo. She asked about this in the village but was advised this morning that she can only have one blue book. I will follow up on this and try to get a resolution.

Can she use her blue book registration upcountry to keep me lawful if I travel to Pattaya? 

She has to request the blue house book for the condo at the amphoe where it is located. The amphoe where she is registered at would not even need to know about it.

She can have more than one house book but cannot be registered as living at more than one address.

Will you being doing anything at immigration while you are in Pattaya? If not I would not worry about doing the reports when you are there.

1 hour ago, albertik said:

She is also owner of a condo in Pattaya but only has Chanote for the condo.

She could register for the TM30 online system for the Pattaya condo using her Thai ID and the Chanote for the condo. Just make a copy of each and upload those two documents.

She should also be able to get a Blue Book for the condo in Pattaya; it can be left "blank", i.e. no Thai persons "listed".

• Thanks 1

As I noted in a previous post, I used the Section 38 app on my Android phone to register. I received the email asking me to confirm the email address, which I did. All this with no problem.

Today, when I tried to open the app I got a new message (see image) and when I click on it I am redirected to the Google Play Store where I get the message that the app is not available in my country.

Does anyone know what the message is and has anyone else had this problem?

David Screenshot_20190814-134106.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The message in Thai says the application is being/has been updated so that it works better. It says please update your version (of the app, I guess). 

Are you logged in to Googleplay with a Thailand-registered gmail account?