TM30 online how to

5 minutes ago, sussex said:

The message in Thai says the application is being/has been updated so that it works better. It says please update your version (of the app, I guess). 

Are you logged in to Googleplay with a Thailand-registered gmail account?

Thanks for the translation.

My Google Play account has a US registered account. It worked fine when I originally downloaded the Section 38 app a week ago. No idea why it isn't working now.

David

The Section38 app (Android) was updated yesterday or today from 1.0.19 to 1.0.20

Not sure how you originally loaded it, but unless you have a Google account created in Thailand the app won't automagically update. Nor will you be able to update it.

Go to the Play Store. press three horiz lines upper left, choose My Apps, Updates tab, is Section38 showing?

I suggest creating a second GMail account, then add that account to the Play app, then you can downlaod the Section38 app, and it will update automatically in the future.

APKPure still showing 1.0.19

eTM6 just updated to 1.0.17

ImmeService (90 day) just updated to 1.0.21

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

The Section38 app (Android) was updated yesterday or today from 1.0.19 to 1.0.20

Not sure how you originally loaded it, but unless you have a Google account created in Thailand the app won't automagically update. Nor will you be able to update it.

Go to the Play Store. press three horiz lines upper left, choose My Apps, Updates tab, is Section38 showing?

I suggest creating a second GMail account, then add that account to the Play app, then you can downlaod the Section38 app, and it will update automatically in the future.

APKPure still showing 1.0.19

eTM6 just updated to 1.0.17

ImmeService (90 day) just updated to 1.0.21

Just checked. 1.0.20 now listed.

David

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

She has to request the blue house book for the condo at the amphoe where it is located. The amphoe where she is registered at would not even need to know about it.

She can have more than one house book but cannot be registered as living at more than one address.

Will you being doing anything at immigration while you are in Pattaya? If not I would not worry about doing the reports when you are there.

I will have no business at Pattaya Immigration, so I was thinking along the same lines, i.e. not worrying. Merely trying to avoid any future complications at my local I.O. Will look into acquiring a blue house book for her on our next visit. In the mean time I will attempt to register via her local address here. (upcountry)

I really appreciate your expertise and dedication in helping fellow expats.  Cannot thank-you enough

On 8/11/2019 at 5:08 PM, andreww said:

olks, 

The XLS file you get from https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/loginFnServlet?mode=download&doc=2 provides pre-filled examples and all codes (port of entry, type of visa etc) necessary, just check other SHEETS there (tabs/pages). I'm attaching screenshots below just to spread this useful info.

I just got the user ID and password and have accessed my account. I understand the information required for the XLS file. Few questions:

1. I see the website showing a lot of descriptions in Thai language without much English, except for those blank fields available for input. Any other button that may display English version?

2. In the page บันทึกแจ้งรับคนต่างด้าวเข้าพัก(Notification TM.30) where the owner/processor is to report the detail, I see an input field for "check in date", then followed by "Import excel file" for upload. Further below are the particulars of every single detail. Does it mean that I only need to fill in the check in date + uploading the XLS file and I can IGNORE the remaining fields for completion? 

3. I see there could be a discrepancy of translation as Date of Arrival for website input field, while it is Date of Issue in the XLS, I guess.

4. In the page ค้นหาข้อมูลแจ้งรับคนต่างด้าวเข้าพัก(Search TM.30) where I think it shows the record of all previous submission (well, I have not reached that stage yet, but just ask), the check in date from and to, I believe, will tie to what we input under the Notification date, right?  As I see the table below with all headings in Thai language, are there anywhere we will have the English version/translation?

5. If I rent out my unit to a tenant and I want to provide the tenant the evidence of TM30 submission, will it be the table under the page ค้นหาข้อมูลแจ้งรับคนต่างด้าวเข้าพัก(Search TM.30) ?

Edited by patrick228

On 8/18/2019 at 1:27 PM, patrick228 said:

1. I see the website showing a lot of descriptions in Thai language without much English, except for those blank fields available for input. Any other button that may display English version?

simply use Google Chrome's built in translation tool or a long-haired translator

2. In the page บันทึกแจ้งรับคนต่างด้าวเข้าพัก(Notification TM.30) where the owner/processor is to report the detail, I see an input field for "check in date", then followed by "Import excel file" for upload. Further below are the particulars of every single detail. Does it mean that I only need to fill in the check in date + uploading the XLS file and I can IGNORE the remaining fields for completion? 

if uploading XLS, no need to fill any other fields or dates — all info should be inside the spreadsheet you upload

3. I see there could be a discrepancy of translation as Date of Arrival for website input field, while it is Date of Issue in the XLS, I guess.

Date of issue relates to passport issue date

4. In the page ค้นหาข้อมูลแจ้งรับคนต่างด้าวเข้าพัก(Search TM.30) where I think it shows the record of all previous submission (well, I have not reached that stage yet, but just ask), the check in date from and to, I believe, will tie to what we input under the Notification date, right?  As I see the table below with all headings in Thai language, are there anywhere we will have the English version/translation?

yes, you can pick a date range and receive all registered TM30's for that period

5. If I rent out my unit to a tenant and I want to provide the tenant the evidence of TM30 submission, will it be the table under the page ค้นหาข้อมูลแจ้งรับคนต่างด้าวเข้าพัก(Search TM.30) ?

Yes, a print out is sufficient evidence, as IO has all information in their db anyway and can re-check vailidity of your screenshot.

Hi there,

my landlord registered himself to  the online thing and will forward me the login details as soon he has it.

So i have some questions for the excel sheet:

1. Date of Issue: Its my passport i guess?

2. Point of Entry: Airport BKK or fullname?

3. TM No: is always TM No. 6? (as its the only tm form i have as departure card)

4. Check out Date? Its ok if this is empty?

5. And last: sould i continue this excel file everytime i register (so new row) or always just use the empty one?

btw there is also another tm30 form similar to the excel file (the last page) but this is not accepted?

https://immigrationbangkok.com/thailand-immigration-forms/

Thanks ????

Edited by Buuge

I just had to scream SUCCESS!! Did the TM-30 House Registration online on June 20 and have finally received my user name and password on August 20. Then signed in using the app, changed my password as directed and proceeded to register myself being here... YEA!!!!

On 8/11/2019 at 4:08 PM, andreww said:

Folks, 

The XLS file you get from https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/loginFnServlet?mode=download&doc=2 provides pre-filled examples and all codes (port of entry, type of visa etc) necessary, just check other SHEETS there (tabs/pages). I'm attaching screenshots below just to spread this useful info.

The  password is issued pretty fast, at least in Phuket. No housebook needed to sign up, is it's just address / owner's name if I remember correctly — all info is available from your rental agreement. It maybe kind to ask whether your landlord is happy for you to take over this chore, but I cannot imagine any owner saying no to such request ????

Expiry date = your visa shelf life. 

PORT OF ENTRY: 

CODE Checkpoint

00188 Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities), Bangkok, Thailand
Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities), Samut Prakan Sub-district, Samut Prakan Province, Samutprakarn Province, Thailand 3
Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities), Samutsakorn Subdistrict, Samutsakorn Subdistrict, Immigration Division 3
Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities), Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai University, Immigration Bureau 5
Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities), Surat Thani Subdistrict, Surat Thani Province, Surat Thani Province, Immigration Division 6
00196 Migrant Workers Center (3 nationalities) Kanchanaburi, KMUTT, Kanchanaburi, Immigration Division 3
Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities) Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Rai Province, Immigration Bureau 5
Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities) Pathum Thani, Pathum Thani Province, Pathum Thani Province, Immigration Bureau 3
Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities), Rayong Subdistrict, JW. Rayong Province, Immigration Bureau 3
00200 Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities), Khon Kaen, KMUTT, Khon Kaen, Thailand
00201 Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities), Tak Subdistrict, Tak Province, Immigration Bureau 5
Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities), Ranong Subdistrict, Chor. Ranong Province, Immigration Division 6
Foreign Workers Center (3 nationalities), Songkhla Subdistrict, Chulalongkorn University, Songkhla Province, Immigration Division 6

00S07 Immigration Bureau, Suvarnabhumi Airport
00S08 Immigration Bangkok Airport
00S09 Immigration Chiang Mai Airport
00S10 Phuket Airport Immigration
00S11 Immigration Hat Yai Airport
00S14 Bangkok Port Immigration

00189 Foreign workers' proof of citizenship center (3 nationalities) Samut Prakan Immigration Samut Prakan
Foreign Workers' Nationality Proof Center (3 nationalities), Samutsakorn Immigration, Samut Sakhon Province
00193 Samut Sakhon Port Immigration, Samut Sakhon Province
00194 Samut Songkhram Jetty Immigration, Samut Sakhon Province
00043 Kanchanaburi Immigration Immigration, Kanchanaburi Province
00044 Sai Yok Checkpoint Immigration, Kanchanaburi Province
00045 Immigration checkpoint, Sangkhla Buri Immigration, Kanchanaburi Province
00046 Three Pagodas checkpoints Immigration, Kanchanaburi Province
00048 Pattaya Immigration Checkpoint Immigration Chonburi
00049 Sriracha Immigration Immigration Chonburi
00050 Immigration Immigration Chonburi
00051 Laemchabang Port Immigration Chonburi
00053 Aranyaprathet Immigration Checkpoint Immigration, Sa Kaeo Province
00054 Permanent border crossing Ban Khlong Luek Immigration, Sa Kaeo Province
00056 Singkhon Immigration Immigration, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
00057 Immigration checkpoint in Prachuap Khiri Khan province
00058 Hua Hin service point Immigration, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
00060 Map Ta Phut Immigration Rayong Immigration
00061 Map Ta Phut Jetty Rayong Immigration
00062 U-Tapao Airport Rayong Immigration
00064 Laem Ngob Immigration Checkpoint Immigration, Trat Province
00065 Khlong Yai Immigration Checkpoint Immigration, Trat Province
00066 Permanent border crossing Ban Haad Lek Immigration, Trat Province
00067 Water track point in Ban Khlong Son Immigration, Trat Province
00069 Pong Nam Ron Immigration Immigration, Chanthaburi Province
00070 Permanent checkpoint at Baan Pakkad Immigration, Chanthaburi Province
00071 Permanent checkpoint Ban Laem Immigration, Chanthaburi Province
00085 Mukdahan Immigration Immigration Mukdahan Province
00086 Permanent border crossing Friendship Bridge 2 Immigration Mukdahan
00087 Mukdahan Port Checkpoint - Savannakhet Immigration Mukdahan Province
00089 Nong Khai Immigration Immigration, Nong Khai Province
00090 Friendship Bridge Checkpoint 1 Immigration, Nong Khai Province
00091 Train station checkpoint Immigration, Nong Khai Province
00092 Municipality Pier Checkpoint (Hai Sok) Immigration, Nong Khai Province
00094 Phibun Mangsahan Immigration Checkpoint Immigration, Ubon Ratchathani Province
00095 Chong Mek Permanent Border Immigration, Ubon Ratchathani Province
00096 Khemarat Immigration Immigration, Ubon Ratchathani Province
00097 Khong Chiam Immigration Immigration, Ubon Ratchathani Province
00098 Ubon Ratchathani Airport Immigration, Ubon Ratchathani Province
00100 Chiang Khan Immigration Immigration, Loei Province
00101 Chiang Khan checkpoint Immigration, Loei Province
00102 Checkpoints for immigration in Loei Province
00103 Tha Li Immigration Checkpoint Immigration, Loei Province
00104 Permanent border crossing Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge Immigration, Loei Province
00075 Phu Sing Immigration Checkpoint Immigration, Sisaket Province
00076 Permanent border crossing Chong Sa Ngum Immigration, Sisaket Province
00106 Nakhon Phanom Immigration Checkpoint Immigration, Nakhon Phanom Province
00107 Tourism boat checkpoint Immigration, Nakhon Phanom Province
00108 Nakhon Phanom Municipality Municipality Terminal Immigration, Nakhon Phanom Province
00186 Friendship Bridge Checkpoint No. 3, Immigration, Nakhon Phanom Province
00078 Khon Kaen Airport Immigration, Khon Kaen Province
00080 Udon Thani Airport Immigration in Udon Thani
00110 Bueng Kan Immigration Immigration, Bueng Kan Province
00111 Bueng Kan checkpoint Immigration, Bueng Kan Province
00112 New customs checkpoints Immigration, Bueng Kan Province
00082 Kapok Immigration Kap Choeng Immigration Bureau, Surin
00083 Chong Chom Checkpoint Kap Choeng Immigration Bureau, Surin
00115 Chiang Mai Immigration Immigration Chiang Mai
00116 Fang Immigration Immigration Chiang Mai
00191 Foreign workers' proof of citizenship center (3 nationalities) Chiang Mai immigration in Chiang Mai
00118 Mae Sai Immigration Checkpoint Immigration Chiang Rai
00120 Permanent border crossing Thai-Myanmar Friendship Bridge, 2nd place, Immigration Chiang Rai
00127 Chiang Rai Airport Immigration Chiang Rai
00119 Permanent border crossing Thai-Burma Friendship Bridge No.1, Immigration Chiang Rai
00131 Thai-Myanmar Friendship Bridge Checkpoint Immigration Tak Province
00132 Mae Sot District Airport Immigration Tak Province
00135 Nan Immigration Immigration in Nan
00136 Ban Huai Kon Permanent Border Crossing Immigration in Nan
00139 Mae Hong Son Immigration Immigration
00140 Mae Sariang Immigration Immigration, Mae Hong Son Province
00142 Phitsanulok Airport Immigration, Phitsanulok Province
00187 Military Airport, 46th Airborne Division, Immigration, Phitsanulok Province
00121 Chiang Saen Immigration Checkpoint Chiang Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chiang Rai Province
00122 Thai-Laos Permanent Border Chiang Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chiang Rai Province
00123 Golden Triangle Chiang Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chiang Rai Province
00124 Chiang Saen Pier Chiang Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chiang Rai Province
00125 Chiang Khong Immigration Checkpoint Chiang Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chiang Rai Province
00126 Permanent border crossing point, Buak Pier Chiang Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chiang Rai Province
00144 Phuket Port Phuket Immigration
00146 Sadao Immigration Immigration, Songkhla Province
00147 Hat Yai Immigration Checkpoint Immigration, Songkhla Province
00148 Songkhla Port Immigration Immigration, Songkhla Province
00150 Thailand-Malaysia border checkpoint Immigration, Songkhla Province
00151 Permanent house crossing point Immigration, Songkhla Province
00155 Satun Immigration Immigration Satun Province
00156 Tammalang Pier Immigration Satun Province
00157 Kantang Immigration Checkpoint Immigration Satun Province
00158 Kannon Immigration Immigration Satun Province
00160 Su-ngai Kolok Immigration Immigration, Narathiwat Province
00161 Bai Bai Immigration Immigration, Narathiwat Province
00162 Buketa City Immigration Checkpoint Immigration, Narathiwat Province
00163 Bridge checkpoint over the Su-ngai Kolok River Immigration, Narathiwat Province
00165 Krabi Immigration Immigration Krabi
00166 Krabi Airport Immigration Krabi
00168 Ranong Immigration Immigration Ranong
00169 Fishery checkpoint (Pak Nam), immigration in Ranong
00170 Andaman checkpoints Immigration Ranong
00171 Versatile berth checkpoints Immigration Ranong
00173 Surat Thani Immigration Immigration Surat Thani
00174 Samui Immigration Immigration Surat Thani
00175 Samui Airport Immigration Surat Thani
00176 Surat Thani Airport Immigration Surat Thani
00192 National Migrant Workers Proof Center (3 nationalities) Surat Thani Immigration Surat Thani
00178 Nakhon Si Thammarat Immigration Checkpoint Immigration, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province
00180 Pattani Port Immigration Immigration, Pattani Province
00182 Phangnga Immigration Immigration Phang Nga Province
00184 Betong Immigration Immigration, Yala Province
00185 Thailand-Malaysia border checkpoint Immigration, Yala Province
00149 Padang Besar Immigration Padang Besar Immigration Bureau, Songkhla Province
00152 Customs checkpoints Padang Besar Padang Besar Immigration Bureau, Songkhla Province
00153 Padang Besar Railway Station Thai-Malaysia Immigration Checkpoint Padang Besar, Songkhla

VISA TYPE 

image.thumb.png.a0335f347744917d4ae58563a3112d7b.png

PASSPORT COUNTRY

รหัสสัญชาติ รหัส icao สัญชาติ(ไทย) สัญชาติ(อังกฤษ)
A01 AFG รัฐอิสลามอัฟกานิสถาน THE ISLAMIC STATE OF AFGHANISTAN
A03 ALB สาธารณรัฐแอลเบเนีย THE REPUBLIC OF ALBANIA
A04 DZA สาธารณรัฐประชาธิปไตยประชาชนแอลจิเรีย THE PEPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ALGERIA
A05 USA สหรัฐอเมริกา THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
A06 AGO สาธารณรัฐแองโกลา REPUBLIC OF ANGOLA
A07 ARG สาธารณรัฐอาร์เจนตินา ARGENTINE REPUBLIC
A08 AUS ออสเตรเลีย AUSTRALIA
A09 AUT สาธารณรัฐออสเตรีย THE REPUBLIC OF AUSTRIA
A10 AND ราชรัฐอันดอร์รา THE PRINCIPALITY OF ANDORRA
A12 ALD อัลมาดินา ALMADINAH
A13 ATG แอนติกาและบาร์บูดา ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
A14 ARM สาธารณรัฐอาร์เมเนีย THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA
A15 AZE สาธารณรัฐอาเชอร์ไบจาน THE AZERBAIJANI REPUBLIC
A16 AIA แองกูล่า ANGUILLA
A17 ANT เนเธอร์แลนด์ แอนทิลล์ NETHERLANDS ANTILLES
A19 ATF เฟรนช์เซาเทิร์นและแอนตาร์กติกแลนส์ FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRIORIES
A20 AWB อารูบา ARUBA
A21 ASM อเมริกันซามัว AMERICA SAMOA
B01 BHS เครือรัฐบาฮามาส THE COMMONWEALTH OF THE BAHAMAS
B02 BHR รัฐบาห์เรน THE STATE OF BAHRAIN
B03 BGD สาธารณรัฐประชาชนบังกลาเทศ THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF BANGLADESH
B04 BRB บาร์เบโดส BARBADOS
B07 BEL ราชอาณาจักรเบลเยียม THE KINGDOM OF BELGIUM
B08 BMU เบอร์มูดาส์ BERMUDA
B09 BOL รัฐพหุชนชาติแห่งโบลิเวีย PLURINATIONAL STATE OF BOLIVIA
B10 BWA สาธารณรัฐบอตสวานา THE REPUBLIC OF BOTSWANA
B11 BRA สหพันธ์สาธารณรัฐบราซิล FEDERATIVE REPUBLIC OF BRAZIL
B12 GBR สหราชอาณาจักร THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN
B13 B13 อังกฤษ-ฮ่องกง BRITISH (HK)
B14 BRN เนการาบรูไนดารุสซาลาม BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
B15 BGR สาธารณรัฐบัลแกเรีย THE REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA
B16 MMR สหภาพเมียนมา THE UNION OF MYANMAR
B17 B17 โคโลนีอังกฤษ BRITISH COLONY
B18 BEN สาธารณรัฐเบนิน REPUBLIC OF BENIN
B19 BDI สาธารณรัฐบุรุนดี REPUBLIC OF BURUNDI
B20 BTN ราชอาณาจักรภูฎาน THE KINGDOM OF BHUTAN
B21 BLZ เบลิซ BELIZE
B22 BFA บูร์กินาฟาโซ BURKINAH FASO
B23 BIH สาธารณรัฐบอสเนีย-เฮอร์เซโกวินา BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
B24 BLR สาธารณรัฐเบลารุส THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
B25 BVT หมู่เกาะโบเวท BOUVET ISLAND
B26 GBN ไอร์แลนด์เหนือ UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITIAN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
C01 KHM ราชอาณาจักรกัมพูชา THE KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
C02 CMR สาธารณรัฐแคเมอรูน REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
C03 CAN แคนาดา CANADA
C04 C04 หมู่เกาะคาโรไลน์ CAROLINE ISLANDS
C05 CYM หมู่เกาะเคย์แมน CAYMAN ISLANDS
C06 CAF สาธารณรัฐแอฟริกากลาง CENTRAL AFRICA REPUBLIC
C07 LKA สาธารณรัฐสังคมนิยมประชาธิปไตยศรีลังกา THE DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF SRI LANKA
C08 TCD สาธารณรัฐชาด REPUBLIC OF CHAD
C09 CHL สาธารณรัฐชิลี THE REPUBLIC OF CHILE
C10 CHN สาธารณรัฐประชาชนจีน THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
C11 COL สาธารณรัฐโคลอมเบีย THE REPUBLIC OF COLOMBIA
C12 COG สาธารณรัฐคองโก THE REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
C13 CRI สาธารณรัฐคอสตาริกา THE REPUBLIC OF COSTA RICA
C14 CUB สาธารณรัฐคิวบา THE REPUBLIC OF CUBA
C15 C15 เกาะคูราเซา CURACAO
C16 CYP สาธารณรัฐไซปรัส THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS
C17 CZE สาธารณรัฐเช็ก CZECH REPUBLIC
C18 CPV สาธารณรัฐเคปเวิร์ด THE REPUBLIC OF CAPE VERDE
C20 COM สหพันธ์สาธารณรัฐอิสลาม THE ISIAMIC FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF THE COMOROS
C22 COK หมู่เกาะคุก THE COOK ISLANDS
C23 HRV สาธารณรัฐโครเอเชีย THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
C25 CCK หมู่เกาะโคโคส, หมู่เกาะคีลิง COCOS (KEELING) ISLANDS
C26 CXR เกาะคริสต์มาส CHRISTMAS ISLAND
COD COD สาธารณรัฐประชาธิปไตยคองโก DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
D02 D02 ไดโต DAITO
D03 DNK ราชอาณาจักรเดนมาร์ก THE KINGDOM OF DENMARK
D04 DOM สาธารณรัฐโดมินิกัน THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
D05 NLD ราชอาณาจักรเนเธอร์แลนด์ THE KINGDOM OF NETHERLANDS
D06 DIM ดินามาร์คซ DINAMARCZ
D07 D07 เดอวอยต์ D'VOIKE
D08 DJI สาธารณรัฐจิบูตี THE REPUBLIC OF DJIBOUTI
D09 DMA เครือรัฐโดมิกา THE COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA
E01 E01 เยอรมันตะวันออก EAST GERMAN
E02 ECU สาธารณรัฐเอกวาดอร์ REPUBLIC OF ECUADOR
E03 EGY สาธารณรัฐอียิปต์ THE ARAB REPUBLIC OF EGYPT
E05 ETH สหพันธ์สาธารณรัฐประชาธิปไตยเอธิโอเปีย FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
E06 SLV สาธารณรัฐเอลซัลวาดอร์ THE REPUBLIC OF EL SALVADOR
E07 GNQ สาธารณรัฐอิเควทอเรียลกินี REPUBLIC OF EQUATORIAL GUINEA
E08 EST สาธารณรัฐเอสโตเนีย ESTONIA
E09 ERI เอริเทรีย ERITREA
E10 TMP สาธารณรัฐติมอร์ตะวันออก REPUBLIC EAST TIMOR
F01 FRO หมู่เกาะแฟโรส์ FAEROES
F02 FJI สาธารณรัฐหมู่เกาะฟิจิ THE REPUBLIC OF FIJI
F03 FIN สาธารณรัฐฟินแลนด์ THE REPUBLIC OF FINLAND
F04 FRA สาธารณรัฐฝรั่งเศส THE FRANCE REPUBLIC
F05 FLK หมู่เกาะฟอล์กแลนด์ (มัลบีนัส) FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS)
F06 FXX ฟรานส์ เมโทรโปริแทรน FRANCE METROPOLITAN
G01 GAB สาธารณรัฐกาบอง GABONESE REPUBLIC
G02 GMB สาธารณรัฐอิสลามแกมเบีย THE ISLAM REPUBLIC OF THE GAMBIA
G03 DEU สหพันธสาธารณรัฐเยอรมันนี THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY
G04 GHA สาธารณรัฐกานา REPUBLIC OF GHANA
G05 GRC สาธารณรัฐเฮลเลนิก THE HELLENIC REPUBLIC
G06 GRL กรีนแลนด์ GREENLAND
G07 GLP กวาเดอลูป GUADELOUPE
G08 GTM สาธารณรัฐกัวเตมาลา THE REPUBLIC OF GUATEMALA
G09 GIN กินี REPUBLIC OF GUINEA
G10 GUY สาธารณรัฐสหกรณ์กายอานา CO-OPERATIVE REPUBLIC OF GUYANA
G11 GUM กวม GUAM
G12 GRD เกรนาดา GRENADA
G13 GNB สาธารณรัฐกีนี-บิสเซา REPUBLIC OF GUINEA-BISSAU
G14 GEO สาธารณรัฐจอร์เจีย GEORGIA
G15 GIB ยิบรอลตาร์ GIBRALTAR
G16 GUF เฟรนช์เกียนา FRENCH GUIANA
H01 HTI สาธารณรัฐเฮติ THE REPUBLIC OF HAITI
H02 HND สาธารณรัฐฮอนดูรัส THE REPUBLIC OF HONDURAS
H03 HUN สาธารณรัฐฮังการี THE REPUBLIC OF HUNGARY
H04 HKG ฮ่องกง CHINA-HONG KONG
H05 HMD เกาะเฮิร์ดและหมู่เกาะแมกดอนัลด์ HEARD AND MCDONALD ISLANDS
I01 ISL สาธารณรัฐไอซ์แลนด์ THE REPUBLIC OF ICELAND
I02 IND สาธารณรัฐอินเดีย THE REPUBLIC OF INDIA
I03 IDN สาธารณรัฐอินโดนีเซีย THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
I04 IRN สาธารณรัฐอิหร่าน THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN
I05 IRQ สาธารณรัฐอิรัก THE REPUBLIC OF IRAQ
I06 IRL ไอร์แลนด์ IRELAND
I07 ISR รัฐอิสราเอล THE STATE OF ISRAEL
I08 ITA สาธารณรัฐอิตาลี THE ITALIAN REPUBLIC
I09 CIV สาธารณรัฐโกตดิวัวร์ Republic of Cote d’Ivoire
I10 IOT บริติชอินเดียนโอเชียนเทร์ริทอรี BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERR.
J01 JAM จาเมกา JAMAICA
J02 JPN ญี่ปุ่น JAPAN
J03 JOR ราชอาณาจักรฮัชไมต์จอร์แดน THE HASHEMITE KINGDOM OF JORDAN
K01 KEN สาธารณรัฐเคนยา REPUBLIC OF KENYA
K02 KOR สาธารณรัฐเกาหลี THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA
K03 KWT รัฐคูเวต THE STATE OF KUWAIT
K04 KIR สาธารณรัฐคิริบาส KIRIBATI
K05 PRK สาธารณรัฐประชาธิปไตยประชาชนเกาหลี THE DEMOCRALIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA
K06 KAZ สาธารณรัฐคาซัคสถาน THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
K07 KGZ สาธารณรัฐคีร์กรีซ THE KYRGYS REPUBLIC OF
K08 RKS คอซอวอ REPUBLIC OF KOSOVO
L01 LAO สาธารณรัฐประชาธิปไตยประชาชนลาว THE LAO PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
L02 LBN สาธารณรัฐเลบานอน THE LEBANON REPUBLIC
L03 LSO ราชอาณาจักรเลโซโท THE KINGDOM OF LESOTHO
L04 LBR สาธารณรัฐไลบีเรีย REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA
L05 LBY สาธารณรัฐสังคมนิยมประชาชนอาหรับลิเบีย THE SOCIALIST PEOPLE'S LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
L06 LIE ราชรัฐลิกเตนสไตน์ THE PRINCIPALITY OF LIECHTENSTEIN
L07 LUX ราชรัฐลักเซมเบิร์ก THE GRAND DUCHY OF LUXEMBURG
L08 LVA สาธารณรัฐลัตเวีย THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA
L09 LTU สาธารณรัฐลิทัวเนีย THE REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA
M02 MWI สาธารณรัฐมาลาวี THE REPUBLIC OF MALAWI
M03 MYS มาเลเซีย MALAYSIA
M04 MLI สาธารณรัฐมาลี REPUBLIC OF MALI
M05 MLT สาธารณรัฐมอลตา THE REPUBLIC OF MALTA
M06 MTQ มาร์ตินีก MARTINIQUE
M07 MRT สาธารณรัฐอิสลามมอริเตเนีย THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF MAURITANIA
M08 MEX สหรัฐเม็กซิโก THE UNITED MEXICAN STATES
M10 MCO ราชรัฐโมนาโก THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO
M11 MNG มองโกเลีย MONGOLIA
M12 MAR ราชอาณาจักรโมร็อกโก THE KINGDOM OF MOROCCO
M13 MOZ สาธารณรัฐโมซัมบิก THE REPUBLIC OF MOZAMBIQUE
M15 FSM สหพันธรัฐไมโครนีเซีย THE FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA
M16 MDV สาธารณรัฐมัลดีฟส์ THE REPUBLIC OF MALDIVES
M17 MUS มอริเซียส THE REPUBLIC OF MAURITIUS
M18 MNP มาเรียนา MARIANA
M19 MDG สาธารณรัฐมาดากัสการ์ THE REPUBLIC OF MADAGASCAR
M20 MKD สาธารณรัฐมาซิโดเนีย THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
M21 MDA สาธารณรัฐมอลโดวา THE REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
M22 TKM เติร์กเมนิสถาน TURKMENISTAN
M23 MHL สาธารณรัฐหมู่เกาะมาแชลล์ THE REPUBLIC OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS
M24 MAC มาเก๊า MACAO
M25 MNE สาธารณรัฐมอนเตเนโกร CRNA GORA MONTENEGRO
M26 MSR มอนต์เซอร์รัต MONTSERRAT
M27 MYT มายอต MAYOTTE
N01 NPL สหพันธ์สาธารณรัฐประชาธิปไตยเนปาล FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF NEPAL
N02 N02 สาธารณรัฐกินี THE REPUBLIC OF GUINEA
N03 NZL นิวซีแลนด์ NEW ZEALAND
N04 NIC สาธารณรัฐนิการากัว THE REPUBLIC OF NICARAGUA
N05 NER สาธารณรัฐไนเจอร์ REPUBLIC OF NIGER
N06 NGA สหพันธ์สาธารณรัฐไนจีเรีย FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
N07 NOR ราชอาณาจักรนอร์เวย์ THE KINGDOM OF NORWAY
N08 NRU สาธารณรัฐนาอูรู THE REPUBLIC OF NAURU
N09 NAM สาธารณรัฐนามิเบีย THE REPUBLIC OF NAMIBIA
N10 NCL หมู่เกาะนิวคาลิโตเนีย NEWCALEDONIA
N11 NFK เกาะนอร์ฟอล์ก NORFOLK ISLAND
N12 NIU นีอูเอ NIUE
O01 OMN รัฐสุลต่านโอมาน THE SULTANATE OF OMAN
P01 PAK สาธารณรัฐอิสลามปากีสถาน THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN
P02 PLT ปาเลสไตน์ PALESTINE
P03 PAN สาธารณรัฐปานามา REPUBLIC OF PANAMA
P04 PNG ปาปัวนิวกินี PAPUA NEW GUINEA
P05 PRY สาธารณรัฐปารากวัย REPUBLIC OF PARAGUAY
P06 PER สาธารณรัฐเปรู REPUBLIC OF PERU
P07 PHL สาธารณรัฐฟิลิปปินส์ THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
P08 POL สาธารณรัฐโปแลนด์ THE REPUBLIC OF POLAND
P09 PRT สาธารณรัฐโปรตุเกส THE PORTUGAL REPUBLIC
P10 P10 ปรินซีเบิล PRINCEBLE
P11 PRI เปอร์โตริโก PUERTO RICA
P12 PLW สาธารณรัฐปาเลา THE REPUBLIC OF PALAU
P13 PCN พิตแคร์น PITCAIRN
P14 PYF เฟรนช์โปลินีเซีย FRENCH POLYNESIA
Q01 QAT รัฐกาตาร์ THE STATE OF QATAR
R01 REU เรอุนยอง REUNION ISLAND
R03 ROU โรมาเนีย ROMANIA
R04 RUS สหพันธรัฐรัสเซีย THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
R05 RWA สาธารณรัฐรวันดา THE RWANDESE REPUBLIC
S01 SLB หมู่เกาะโซโลมอน SOLOMON ISLANDS
S04 SAU ราชอาณาจักรซาอุดีอาระเบีย THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
S05 STP สาธารณรัฐประชาธิประไตยเซาโตเมและปรินซิเป THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE
S06 SCT สก็อตแลนด์ SCOTLAND
S07 SEN สาธารณรัฐเซเนกัล REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
S09 SLE สาธารณรัฐเชียร์ราลีโอน REPUBLIC OF SIERRA LEONE
S10 SGP สาธารณรัฐสิงคโปร์ THE REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE
S11 SOM สาธารณรัฐประชาธิปไตยโซมาลี THE SOMALI DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
S12 ZAF สาธารณรัฐแอฟริกาใต้ THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
S13 ESP ราชอาณาจักรสเปน THE KINGDOM OF SPAIN
S14 S14 สเปนิชซาฮารา SPANISH SAHARA
S15 SDN สาธารณรัฐซูดาน REPUBLIC OF THE SUDAN
S16 SUR สาธารณรัฐซูรินาเม REPUBLIC OF SURINAME
S17 SWZ ราชอาณาจักรสวาซิแลนด์ THE KINGDOM OF SWAZILAND
S18 SWE ราชอาณาจักรสวีเดน THE KINGDOM OF SWEDEN
S19 CHE สมาพันธรัฐสวิส THE SWISS CONFEDERATION
S20 SYR สาธารณรัฐอาหรับซีเรีย THE SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
S21 XXA ไม่มีสัญชาติ STATELESS
S22 WSM รัฐเอกราชซามัว THE REPUBLIC OF SAMOA
S23 SYC สาธารณรัฐเซเชลส์ THE REPUBLIC OF SEYCHELLES
S24 SMR สาธารณรัฐซานมารีโน THE REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO
S26 LCA เซนต์ลูเซีย SAINT LUCIA
S27 KNA เกาะเซนต์คริสโตเฟอร์ ST.CHRISTOPHER/NEVIS
S28 VCT เซนต์วินเซนต์และเกรนาดีนส์ SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
S29 SVN สาธารณรัฐสโลเวเนีย THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA
S30 SVK สาธารณรัฐสโลวัก THE SLOVAK REPUBLIC
S31 SGS เกาะเซาท์จอร์เจียและหมู่เกาะเซาท์แซนด์วิช SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS
S32 SHN เซนต์เฮเลนา ST. HELENA
S33 SJM สฟาลบาร์และหมู่เกาะยานไมเอน SVALBARD AND JAN MAYEN ISLANDS
S34 SPM เซนต์ปิแอร์และมิคิวลอน ST. PEIRRE AND MIQUELON
S35 SRB เซอร์เบีย SERBIA
S36 SSD สาธารณรัฐเซาท์ซูดาน REPUBLIC OF SOUTH SUDAN
T01 TWN ไต้หวัน TAIWAN
T02 TZA สหสาธารณรัฐแทนซาเนีย THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
T03 THA ราชอาณาจักรไทย THE KINGDOM OF THAILAND
T04 TGO สาธารณรัฐโตโก REPUBLIC OF TOGO
T05 TTO สาธารณรัฐตรินิแดดและโตเบโก REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
T07 TUN สาธารณรัฐตูนีเซีย THE REPUBLIC OF TUNISIA
T08 TUR สาธารณรัฐตุรกี THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
T09 TON ราขอาณาจักรตองกา THE KINGDOM OF TONGA
T10 T10 ทรัสต์แปซิฟิค TRUST PACIFIC
T11 TUV ตูวาลู TUVALU
T12 TJK สาธารณรัฐทาจิกิสถาน THE REPUBLIC OF TAJIKISTAN
T13 TCA หมู่เกาะเติกส์และหมู่เกาะเคคอส TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS
T14 TKL โตเกเลา TOKELAU
TLS TLS ติมอร์ เลสเต้ TIMOR-LESTE
U01 UGA สาธารณรัฐยูกันดา REPUBLIC OF UGANDA
U03 URY อุรุกวัย THE EASTERN REPUBLIC OF URUGUAY
U04 ARE สหรัฐอาหรับเอมิเรตส์ THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
U05 XXX ไม่ทราบ UNKNOWN
U06 UKR ยูเครน UKRAINE
U07 UZB สาธารณรัฐอุซเบกิสถาน THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTANS
U08 UNO องค์การสหประชาชาติ UNITED NATION
U09 UMI ยูเอส ไมเนอร์ เอ๊าไลน์นิ่ง ไอร์แลนด์ UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
U10 UNA ยูเอ็น SPECIALIZED AGENCY OF UNITED NATIONS
U11 UTO ยูโทเปีย UTOPIA
V01 VAT นครรัฐวาติกัน VATICAN CITY STATE THE HOLY SEE
V02 VEN สาธารณรัฐโบลีวาร์แห่งเวเนซุเอลา BOLIVARIAN REPUBLIC OF VENEZUELA
V03 VNM สาธารณรัฐสังคมนิยมเวียดนาม THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
V04 VUT สาธารณรัฐวานูอาทู THE REPUBLIC OF VANUATU
V06 VIS หมู่เกาะเวอร์จิน VIRGIN ISLANDS
W01 WLF หมู่เกาะวาลลิสและหมู่เกาะฟุตูนา WALLIS AND FUTUNA ISLANDS
X01 XXB ผู้อพยพ (1951 CONVENTION) REFUGEE (1951 CONVENTION)
X02 XXC ผู้อพยพ (อื่นๆ) REFUGEE (OTHER)
Y01 YEM สาธารณรัฐเยเมน THE REPUBLIC OF YEMEN
Y02 YUG สหพันธ์สาธารณรัฐยูโกสลาเวีย THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF YOGOSLAVIA
Y03 Y03 เยเมนเหนือ YEMEN REP.
Z01 ZMB สาธารณรัฐแซมเบีย THE REPUBLIC OF ZAMBIA
Z02 ZAR ซาอีร์ ZAIRE
Z03 ZIM สาธารณรัฐซิมบับเว THE REPUBLIC OF ZIMBABWE
Z04 ZWE สาธารณรัฐซิมบับเว (ZWE) THE REPUBLIC OF ZIMBABWE (ZWE)

image.thumb.png.45f6a078b461855a4199ac658c9d0d2e.png

Thank you but what VISA number, 1sr column is a 30 day tourist visa, please as I can only see 60 day tourist visa - thanks in advance.

On 8/20/2019 at 8:33 AM, paulbrow said:

I just had to scream SUCCESS!! Did the TM-30 House Registration online on June 20 and have finally received my user name and password on August 20. Then signed in using the app, changed my password as directed and proceeded to register myself being here... YEA!!!!

What documents did you upload? There still seems to be a lot of confusion.

On 8/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, paulbrow said:

Please tell what documents did you upload, are you a tenant ????

On 8/20/2019 at 9:07 AM, andreww said:

Date of issue relates to passport issue date

The sample register provided by the IO on the 2nd worksheet of the XLS seems to show that the "Date of Issue" is the TM30 issue date or Thailand entry date.  

In the example, item 1 has 90 days visa, while item 3-5 had 30 day visa.

No.
ลำดับ
First Name
ชื่อ
Last Name
นามสกุล
Middle Name
ชื่อกลาง
Sex
เพศ
(M-ชาย,F-หญิง)
Nationality
สัญชาติ
Passport No.
หนังสือเดินทาง
Date of Issue (mm/dd/yyyy) (A.D.)
วันที่เดินทางเข้า

(เดือน/วัน/ปี ค.ศ.) เช่น 09/20/2013
Type of Visa
ประเภทวีซ่า
(2 หลัก)
Expire Date of Stay  (mm/dd/yyyy) (A.D.)
วันครบกำหนดอนุญาต

(เดือน/วัน/ปี ค.ศ.) เช่น 01/19/2014
1 ALEX JEAN   M A01 L39939000 12/30/2010 03 03/30/2011
2 ANNA LEE   F A05 L39828919      
3 SIJI LIU   F C10 G59422550 09/27/2012  09 10/25/2012
4 MEI ZHANG   F C10 G36963328 09/27/2012  09 10/25/2012
5 LINLIN PAN   M C10 G39636381 09/27/2012 09 10/25/2012

On 8/22/2019 at 7:42 AM, oporhatch said:

Do you have to submit any documents to register on the Website ......Like a blue book and Thai Id of the owner ...as I will have to register for my Father in law...whose name is on the Blue Book for the property  I stay at

test.jpg

On 8/14/2019 at 2:55 PM, mtls2005 said:

After creating my TM30/Section 38 web based account in overseas with the receipt of user ID and password within 7 calendar days, I have come to Bangkok. I tried different means/VPN to "fool" the Google Play Store of my location (i.e. from a non-Thailand location to Thailand), but was unable to search for Section 38 Android App. 

Today I created another Gmail account here in Bangkok using my Thai phone number and used the new Gmail account to access the Google Play Store. Finally I was able to search for the Section 38 App and have download it.

I logged into the Section 38 App and it displayed correctly of my unit address. I downloaded the User Guide Manual from this App but it is written in Thai only.  My questions:

1. Is it required to "Take Photo / Scan MRZ" together with the submission? What photo does this App require and what is MRZ?

2. Down to the bottom of the screen before SUBMIT button, it is default to show "ผู้พักอาศัย" which google translate shows "Roomer". Who is the Roomer? I recalled when I created the web based registration, I saw there were 3 choices as follows. If I am the owner, am I supposed to amend the default display of the roomer into owner, assuming I am the one to update the record? 

ลูกค้า Customer
ผู้พักอาศัย Roomer
เจ้าของบ้าน

Owner

3. The App screen shows "Date of Arrival" and the "?" explains it is the date as shown in the Thai Immigration Stamp in the passport. However, I notice that it is a discrepancy in the XLS as it shows "Date of Issue" which I think other posters consider it to be the passport issue date.

Thanks.

Screenshot_20190824-162202.thumb.jpg.bc9a5d6602973a96ea80e0540e9ba10d.jpg

Screenshot_20190824-162241.thumb.jpg.029338ef6d3137db227cfb336b6a06e8.jpg

1 hour ago, patrick228 said:

1. Is it required to "Take Photo / Scan MRZ" together with the submission? What photo does this App require and what is MRZ?

MRZ is the code at the bottom of your passport page. Can scan it (so it fills in your details from the code, name, date of issue etc.) or just input the details manually.

On 8/11/2019 at 6:14 AM, mtls2005 said:

While I wouldn't call it a receipt per se, like bottom-most part of the paper TM30 form, one can search for, display, screengrab and print filings made. We print these out, along with a screenshot from the mobile app to provide to tenants. So far, so good.

We've been using the spreadsheet upload process for a few months - this evolved from hotel usage (they'd fax in/email the spreadsheet each night), and can be linked to the rez system via macros - and it is easier to use.

You basically enter data for each tenant once, and then simply update any data which changes - typically just a new TM number. It saves having to re-enter data, and maybe making mistakes.

It can take a little time to set up as you have to use alpha-numeric codes for country of citizenship, visa type and port of entry. For some applications (hotels, apartment buildings, large families staying in one place) it is pretty good.

For individuals, personally, I'd like to see the mobile app easier to register for, and simpler to use, assuming self-reporting is really what the authorities want.

When you fill in the form you talk about what happens with the part of the form below the import excel tab ?tm30form.jpg.dc09f69a99ace4431b0afce650ddf8ec.jpg

Does it have to be filled in each time you reregister because the details will be different every time regarding the TM6 and entry dates ? Also the point of entry might be different. 

I am rather confused with that part of the form.

I came back into the country on the 27th so put that in as my date of entry. Should I have put my original DOE in ? 

Thanks.

screen2.jpg.d3543a08429f5dffec0d4183875635ee.jpg

I also have a question to the visa type, which for myself is the one part which is not 100% clear!

As I guess (hope I am not the only stupid here) what are the correct codes for:

- Extension based Retirement

- Extension based Marriage

Because for me 4 "NON (A 1 year)" or 44 "NON-O (LA)" sounds correct for me. Even I am not sure what the LA in the brackets means.

Actually I was thinking 44 sounds better but about this I'm a bit confused they use that many different visa types...

P.S. I think the code for the Visa Exempt (30 days) would be interesting too ???? 

Edited by HampiK
Add Visa Exempt

I also have a question to the visa type, which for myself is the one part which is not 100% clear!

As I guess (hope I am not the only stupid here) what are the correct codes for:
- Extension based Retirement
- Extension based Marriage

Because for me 4 "NON (A 1 year)" or 44 "NON-O (LA)" sounds correct for me. Even I am not sure what the LA in the brackets means.
Actually I was thinking 44 sounds better but about this I'm a bit confused they use that many different visa types...

P.S. I think the code for the Visa Exempt (30 days) would be interesting too [emoji6] 

If you are on a 1 year extension ( marriage or retirement) use number 4.

The LA visa is for migrant workers ( Myanmar, Cambodia , Laos etc ).
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Registered in the app and submitted my first TM30 as a renter today.  All very fast, filled in my details to register along with photo of passport page and first page of contract.  Immediately got 'Registration Successful' along with an email with a link to confirm my email address.  Did that and immediately after doing so a screen massage reported I could now use the app / site and I received an email with my login details.  On first login I just had to change my password then log in again.  Whole process took just a couple of minutes.

Looked at the website but for me the phone app is easier.  I'd seen some discussion earlier in the thread about one field on the spreadsheet that you can upload if using the website, that field being 'Date of Issue'.  The actual Thai wording as someone else said is 'Date of arrival'.  It was suggested that it relates to the date of passport issue but nowhere when you use the phone app does it ask you to input the date of issue of your passport so I'm pretty certain, along with the precise Thai wording that it means date of arrival.  If not, that spread sheet actually contains no other information regarding your arrival date other than the TM6 number.

Only other thing I wasn't able to do at all was scan the MRZ of my passport, regardless of what page I tried and what orientation it was saying wrong MRZ (not sure if maybe it was because this is my first submission and that it will be able to pull the details next time).

Nowhere near as hard as I thought it would be and it's another team money box closed off (I hope LOL).

On 12/9/2019 at 12:38 PM, samtam said:

1697967167_Screenshot(110)_LI.jpg.ca3c2401fd39530f968c445a776d71df.jpg

Once I've clicked "Save" on the RHS of the IMM TM.30 form, what do I do next, to "file" it? Do I click "Exit"

How do I know it has been received by IMM?

yes is there a foolproof way to know it has been received ?

Yes. You click on the second line on the LHS once logged in:

132995413_Screenshot(116)_LI.jpg.20ee7211a719a3837c70e65cdeadd49e.jpg

And then where it shows "Search TM.30":

225344790_Screenshot(117)_LI.jpg.f7e2a0150dba5faea8ad86f7694dfd04.jpg

And choose a date not exceeding 7 days, (say from today 15 December back to 9 December), and it will show your lodged notification details). To be sure, take a screenshot, and photocopy, should you be required to show at IMM. 

Edited by samtam

Thank you so much afrer months finally got it all working today.

I politely suggest they make teh whole site bilingual and calrify the date of arrival is not at the housemaster's address but the date on the TM6, no TM6 no chnace to do it. My guest got anoter one so it's all done.

I checked my TM.30 file today, using the search function. I used yesterday's as check in "from" and same as check in "to" date, (within the 7 day restricton) and it shows "no record".

However, I check the search using the date I filed (9 December "in" till 9 December "out"), and it shows my record.

So, once it's in the system, I presume you can only check that it has been registered by using the date you registered, and not today's date, or any random date within the 7 day restriction period.

Is that correct?

• 11 months later...