How much alcohol do you drink in a month?

50 minutes ago, Mansinthe said:

First islay whisky was a laphroaig 10.

It sounds like some of you guys here really drink a lot. And nearly every day?

Laphroaig - my favourite, really peaty single malt.

I thought the opposite, that most people on here didn’t drink at ALL.

I drink every day - 8 days a week as the Beatles sang.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure exactly how many years of my life I have been drinking alcohol. My father said on my 14th birthday that I was old enough to have ' a couple'.

Little did he know.

Even when I was a baby I am not sure if I was deprived from alcohol as, like I found out later, my mother wasn't a member of the black stockings.

Did I get it in with the nipple, a spoon or by the glass, I couldn't care less. I love alcohol that's it. When I am offered a drink I use to say "okay as long as it tickles". Then people start complaining how much I drink and those pharisees never mention my thirst.

So, OP is my buddy here. Never know when our paths will cross but we'll have a lot of drinks, bombastic talks and sliding elegantly down our bar stools. 

Still standing, LOL, let's have it.

• 4 weeks later...

I drink every day. If I'm driving then just a couple of gins at night or if not can easily drink a dozen beers. Yes I know it's too much but dread the boredom of not drinking. The doc has told me to cut out the beer to help get rid of internal fat. Have to admit I'm struggling.

On 8/11/2019 at 4:02 AM, Rimmer said:

I also don't drink, not one signal drop passes my lips year in year out. Regret I also dislike seeing drunks and even dislike the many TV interludes that show people drinking, why do they promote drinking as such a good thing to do I wonder :bah:

To alleviate the boredom I happen to be a TV Mod that's more than enough to fill the spare time and not get bored :biggrin:

I,m sure you don,t get bored,with some of the rascals you get on the forumn.

Archived