how to use LINE

GeKoSc

You already have contact in your LINE app?

When you are in Home or Chats (on Android) then you see your contacts. From home click one of the contact and you can see the picture of that person and in the bottom you can choose Chat, Call or Video Call!

If you going from the Chat tab, and click on an existing chat, the chat will open and you can see above on the middle right side a sign looks like a phone click on it for a call.

As you say a lot of commercial announcements, I guess you not have contacts yet in it! So this would mean add contacts first which you can call :-).

Hopefully this will help...

3 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

Have you added friends?  Once the friends are added, you simply click on the one you want to call and there will be a picture of a phone for you to make a call.

o.k. I haven't done this yet...thanks

first you have to add people/friends to your account, send them a message/request saying you have line, when they answer you just accept and add them to your contacts after that we can start to call or send them messages (chats), it's free.... you can / should remove/block all  announces, good luck

On 8/11/2019 at 1:03 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Why don't you make an ordinary call is LINE is too compilated for you?

Maybe you can get one of those somewhere.

old-phone-4080741.jpg

Try to get one with a camera or you might get it from the other half....................:thumbsup:

191089197_oldtimeselfie.JPG.b16cd3cf6c738a8644e8dc11961d62e2.JPG

On 8/11/2019 at 1:03 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Why don't you make an ordinary call is LINE is too compilated for you?

Maybe you can get one of those somewhere.

old-phone-4080741.jpg

I suppose the fact that a "LINE" call is .. free....might have something got to do with it.

You remind me of the people who buy water in the food courts while sitting beside a machine that dispenses free water....

"Why take the free water when one can pay for it"? 

46 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

I suppose the fact that a "LINE" call is .. free....might have something got to do with it.

You remind me of the people who buy water in the food courts while sitting beside a machine that dispenses free water....

Many times when you buy food from a sidewalk setup you can get free water from their can. I prefer bottled. And you?

9 minutes ago, elgenon said:

Many times when you buy food from a sidewalk setup you can get free water from their can. I prefer bottled. And you?

Some people are comfortable just ladling water from a larger "bucket" into a communal cup.    

To each his own.

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

Line calls aren't actually 'free' . You need to have access to the internet to use Line. Lins calls are the same as Voip.

I've got a LINE question for someone who knows.

"Often having changed phones, get an email from LINE with a code and saying enter it into LINE within a certain time. Be damned if I can see where to enter it. Anyway, seem to get by without it. What's it all about ??

Archived