TM30 online user registration - Incompete list of District & Sub-district

I own a condo in Bangkok and I try to register a new account today on the website.  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/#

My condo is located in Bangkok (as a province), Watthana (as a district), Phra Khanong Nuea (as a sub-district).

When I come to the address section, I notice province, district and sub-district are all restricted by the drop down menu with locations already pre-set in the system. I was able to select and put in Bangkok as a province, but I could not locate Watthana as a district, nor could I continue to select sub-district.

I did some research to have a full list of districts in Bangkok and then sample checked against the pre-defined districts in the drop down menu. I noticed that not all the districts are available for selection. 

I appreciate suggestion on how I can proceed.  

Thanks.

image.png.e0d897b0201c5ebfc15f1ec92a9a21d9.png

4 hours ago, blackcab said:

You need to type "Vadhana" as your district.

Caught in the inconsistent use of transcripts :smile:

I don't have access to the system but found that I can reproduce with the Register attempt.

watthana.jpg

Bangkok (as a province), Watthana (as a district), Phra Khanong Nuea  in Thai:

watthanath.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ

4 hours ago, andreww said:

just find out somewhere how your district is spelled

The WiKi is a quite good source in this case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok

Look at "Districts".

And for Watthana they (exceptionally) show two transcripts: Watthana or Vadhana

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watthana_District

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 2

Thank you ALL for information. I registered successfully this morning with the following message.

In the process of uploading the passport copy, I noticed that the English remark asks for the certified passport copy, while the google translation from the Thai does not mention "certified". I shall see.

image.png.e232d87d6fe2a57c6a85736ebf784ae2.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, patrick228 said:

This is to update that I have received the user ID, password today and have accessed the account.

This is both interesting and AWESOME news.

Seems like the "authorities" have acknowledged the approval shortfalls, perhaps as a result of the isue being raised and the loss of face, and maybe have thrown additional personnel at the problem  -  I always pictured some poor trainee in her maroon smock toiling away alone try to sort through these requests - to meet their stated goal of a response within 7 days.