Democratic 2020 contenders condemn Trump for spreading Epstein conspiracy theories

webfact

14 hours ago, chokrai said:

So the Democrats and the media can go after Trump 24/7 calling him every disgusting thing they can think of and when he throws some crap back in their faces they all whine like the little <deleted> they are. 

He sure is acting like a snowflake.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, phkauf said:

But it was ok for these guys to have been spreading fake conspiracy theories about Trump and the Russians for the past two years. 

Epstein's "suicide" is very, very convenient for the Clintons (similar to Vince Foster's "suicide"). Just Friday two former Clinton cabinet members were named as participants in Epstein's pedophilia ring. More than 20 trips on Epstein's plane by Bill, it is just a matter of time before the other shoe was going to drop on Clinton. 

Also veeery convenient for Dubious Donald (subscriber to several fake conspiracy theories..... "Birther" for one), who entertained, and was entertained by, Epstein on numerous occasions (including Epstein's Calendar Girl party, at which the Donald was the only guest).

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Uh huh. He's such an innocent victim. Poor little Donald.

The Left really hates it when they get a taste of their own medicine. That is why they hate Trump so much. They are used to Republicans running and hiding whenever they are called racist.

3 hours ago, chokrai said:

The Left really hates it when they get a taste of their own medicine. That is why they hate Trump so much. They are used to Republicans running and hiding whenever they are called racist.

Good for you for not running and hiding, except behind Trump.

8 hours ago, chokrai said:

You don't seem to have a clue as to why "trump" is so massively UNPOPULAR. In the USA, and in almost every country on the planet.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

You don't seem to have a clue as to why "trump" is so massively UNPOPULAR. In the USA, and in almost every country on the planet.

10 points!

Cant be his manners and respect for people and enviroment!

1 minute ago, Tagged said:
1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

10 points!

Cant be his manners and respect for people and enviroment!

Trump's a barbarian. An opportunistic Barbarian. But he correctly read that a large portion of the electorate shared his values, and he zeroed in and continues to focus on that solid bloc of America.

Embarrassing, but true.

38 minutes ago, Tagged said:

We all believe what we want to see as truth, even the lie we believe is told by notorious liers! How come some accepth the truth from liers, and willing to help construct lies as trutht? Beat my intelligense!

So did he off himself or not?

47 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Do you believe the Washington Post

"The Washington Post and Washington Examiner have determined that Clinton took a total of six trips on Epstein's private jet, totaling 27 flights.

According to court documents unsealed on Friday, Trump took one trip on Epstein's plane, flying from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey, in 1997.

I answered yes to your question 3 so what's the point of your reply? This is a well known fact, same as Epstein's participation to Chelsea's wedding.

However you remain mute on the most important part of my reply: the fact that you tried to sneak in a fake news (Clinton on lolita island) in the middle of two true news.

About Trump, you can add the following to the trip mentioned: the lawsuit about the rape of 'Jane Dow', Acosta rewarded by Trump, Giuffre recruted in Mar a Lago, Trump partying with Epstein....

The conspiracy is is big but for some its only big against clinton. Anything to do with trump is brushed aside.

its quite simple. The guards were negligent. They were short staffed and overtime was too much so they had a nap.

thats it.

After several connections are made between trump and Epstein and Epstein is found dead in a jail administered by trump's administration, trump tweet that it was not him but it was the Clintons .

What a surprise!! 

Don't look at  me look  at the Clintons. 

On 8/13/2019 at 4:50 PM, Jingthing said:

Don't like trump today 56%  is that massive? I think well established Trump on Epstein's plane at least once and Clinton 27 times.  I don't think facts are a conspiracy.  Both Trump and Clinton palls of Epstein.  

On 8/15/2019 at 1:47 AM, sirineou said:

After several connections are made between trump and Epstein and Epstein is found dead in a jail administered by trump's administration, trump tweet that it was not him but it was the Clintons .

What a surprise!! 

Don't look at  me look  at the Clintons. 

Honestly, from the list emerging of the rich and powerful, it could have been anyone of them to arrange his death. His neck muscles were broken, indicative of strangulation, the guards were mysteriously absent, sure it looks like foul play, but as far as who paid for it, that one is open. Clinton has no reason to do it, he's not seeking any public office at this point in life. No motive.

5 hours ago, keemapoot said:

Honestly, from the list emerging of the rich and powerful, it could have been anyone of them to arrange his death. His neck muscles were broken, indicative of strangulation, the guards were mysteriously absent, sure it looks like foul play, but as far as who paid for it, that one is open. Clinton has no reason to do it, he's not seeking any public office at this point in life. No motive.

You're exaggerating the meaning of the broken neck bone. Of course they should thoroughly investigate everything but way too early to jump to conclusions.

Epstein’s Broken Hyoid Bone Doesn’t Tell Us Much

It’s still much, much more likely that he died by suicide than that he was murdered.

https://slate.com/technology/2019/08/epstein-broken-hyoid-bone-suicide-murder.html

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're exaggerating the meaning of the broken neck bone. Of course they should thoroughly investigate everything but way too early to jump to conclusions.

Generally good and careful CSI observation, but from what I've read, the specific bone that was broken would not likely have been broken in the simple "lean-forward" from the cot manner in which he "hanged himself." There is not enough trauma in that method. With strangulation that bone is often broken. Sure, it's just one indication, and his age may have played a role, but as one forensic investigator put it: "something stinks." 

33 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Generally good and careful CSI observation, but from what I've read, the specific bone that was broken would not likely have been broken in the simple "lean-forward" from the cot manner in which he "hanged himself." There is not enough trauma in that method. With strangulation that bone is often broken. Sure, it's just one indication, and his age may have played a role, but as one forensic investigator put it: "something stinks." 

Yes, something definitely stinks. That's for sure. He shouldn't be dead now whatever the reason. Not my thought, but heard a t.v. talking head mention that investigating the previous "suicide attempt" might be a rich area of clues. Was that really an attempted suicide or not?

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, something definitely stinks. That's for sure. He shouldn't be dead now whatever the reason. Not my thought, but heard a t.v. mention that investigated the previous "suicide attempt" might be a rich area of clues. Was that really an attempted suicide or not?

Yeah, I generally don't get involved in conspiracy theories but this one is interesting because of the very foul nature of the suspected activities, and because of the stature of the alleged players. The civil trials will proceed against Epstein's estate, and testimony will be forthcoming that may implicate these people anyway, so I'm not sure the death (if it was a murder) will insulate those who may be implicated anyway in the end.

I see the news today that the NY medical Examiner has ruled the death a suicide. So, that's that. Unfathomable that the she would fabricate findings of the autopsy. So, there goes another conspiracy theory down the tubes...Next....

Archived