Arrested! Jealous Thai man stabbed mistress 30 times and stayed with her corpse for two days

webfact

Arrested! Jealous Thai man stabbed mistress 30 times and stayed with her corpse for two days

3pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Police in Sattahip have announced the arrest of a 35 year old man who murdered his mistress last week.

"A", aged 41, was found with thirty stab wounds at a rented room in Soi Saladaeng in the Phlu Ta Luang police jurisdiction on August 8th. 

She had been deceased about two days.

Inquiries led police to Ban Chang in Rayong where Chaiyawat "X" Ketphaeng, 35, was living in rented accommodation with his wife. 

He was arrested on a warrant for murder issued by the Pattaya court. 

3pm2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

On Saturday he was taken on a reenactment of the crime that was attended by a crowd of 30 relatives and friends of the victim who noisily berated the suspect. 

X has admitted the crime saying that he was upset that his mistress was chatting on Line with other men. 

In a rage on August 6th he stabbed her in the chest and other parts of her body. 

He then felt sorry and stayed with the corpse for 2 days before going back to his wife. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-12

45 minutes ago, webfact said:

X has admitted the crime saying that he was upset that his mistress was chatting on Line with other men.

46 minutes ago, webfact said:

He then felt sorry and stayed with the corpse for 2 days before going back to his wife.

So, Mr X was upset about his gik chatting on Line with other men. How about your wife Mr X, would she have a reason to be upset?  Lock him in and throw away the keys.

I really do have a problem understanding the Thai male psyche, the guy is married, he cheats on his wife but when he finds out that his 'Bit on the side' chats to other blokes on an app he deems it necessary to stab her 30 times and end her life ?? Can someone point out any logic to his actions, I feel I am missing something.  

even at a younger 18+ age, bar girls have Thai boyfriends who treat them like shit, dont work, i know a few, a pretty girl i know has an asso for a bf, hits her about if she does not bring home enough money, she thinks the sun shines out his ass, an now she is pregnan,t, we all know he will do a runner soon, as no money coming in for his drug habit, a great shame, i have said befoe you can see them bringing theirs girls to work in NANA at about 5pm.  

1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

even at a younger 18+ age, bar girls have Thai boyfriends who treat them like shit, dont work, i know a few, a pretty girl i know has an asso for a bf, hits her about if she does not bring home enough money, she thinks the sun shines out his ass, an now she is pregnan,t, we all know he will do a runner soon, as no money coming in for his drug habit, a great shame, i have said befoe you can see them bringing theirs girls to work in NANA at about 5pm.  

Bar girl= sex worker. 

They can not get a good boyfriend sure. If good guy, he don’t want sex worker, sure.

Drug guy, drug girl,

if she pregnant, who is father? 

Lowest in the society. 

13 hours ago, Fred white said:

He was cheating on his wife but got mad because his mistress cheated on him. His wife should have killed his sorry a$$

Wait for it... Wait for it... Yes indeed, it is confirmed: the wife just bought a couple of ducks ????

9 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I really do have a problem understanding the Thai male psyche, the guy is married, he cheats on his wife but when he finds out that his 'Bit on the side' chats to other blokes on an app he deems it necessary to stab her 30 times and end her life ?? Can someone point out any logic to his actions, I feel I am missing something.  

Yes , he was jealous of her.

Spend a bit of time here and you will understand.

The wifes younger sisters husband had a girlfriend - MIL went nuts - instant divorce.

The wifes younger married brother has a girlfriend - no problem . She even does the MIL hair.

6 hours ago, Yinn said:

Bar girl= sex worker. 

They can not get a good boyfriend sure. If good guy, he don’t want sex worker, sure.

Drug guy, drug girl,

if she pregnant, who is father? 

Lowest in the society. 

Actually in my opinion you have shown extreme prejudice by you comment "lowest in society". Many people in Thailand do not have opportunities to better themselves.

Actually the lowest form of life in Thai society are these that do not support, or support the ideal of helping the deprived and poor so that they me be given opportunities to better their lives. No, the lowest of Thai's are those that do nothing and use these poor folk as cheap labour, or even worse.  Until those Thais who are more fortunate work together and introduce a fairer and socially just and supportive system for those less fortunate people that you appear to despise from your posted comment, then I'm afraid the expression "Lowest in Society" will always be open to interpretation.

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

Actually in my opinion you have shown extreme prejudice by you comment "lowest in society". Many people in Thailand do not have opportunities to better themselves.

Actually the lowest form of life in Thai society are these that do not support, or support the ideal of helping the deprived and poor so that they me be given opportunities to better their lives. No, the lowest of Thai's are those that do nothing and use these poor folk as cheap labour, or even worse.  Until those Thais who are more fortunate work together and introduce a fairer and socially just and supportive system for those less fortunate people that you appear to despise from your posted comment, then I'm afraid the expression "Lowest in Society" will always be open to interpretation.

Wrong

23 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

No, just the slum end of the human spectrum.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:13 AM, mercman24 said:

Very true I see the same...amazes me why all the foreigners surrender all their money so fast and easy the same thai girls the Boyz get everything for free and more...WHY??? 

Archived