Phetchabun: Thai man attacks ATM because it wouldn't give him any money

webfact

Thai man attacks ATM because it wouldn't give him any money

5pm1.jpg

Thai caption: Attacked for not paying out!

Sanook reported that police in Wichianburi in Phetchabun province arrested a Thai man for damaging a Krung Thai bank ATM. 

The man had been caught on CCTV hitting the screen of the ATM. He was in custody within three hours. 

He said he had got frustrated when the machine refused to give him money on Friday evening. He beat the screen with his fist.

5pm2.jpg

Picture: Sanook

He then pressed another ATM beside that machine that did pay out. He then went to see his mates but was arrested thereafter.

Police, the bank and the suspect are in negotiations about what to do next. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-12

I got so angry when the machine turned me down. I hate rejection. I just cannot stand it when the world does not bow down to me, in utter submission. I lost my mind, as anyone, anything, and everything in the universe, is supposed to obey me, and fulfill my wishes all the time. When I was young my mother and father were constantly telling me how special I was, and when things do not go my way, it is very offensive to me. Therefore I attacked the machine. This ATM machine deserved to be attacked. It did not do what I asked. 

The chap was fed up with the usual daily Thai  "no can do" .... does not excuse his act, but one can understand.

The authorities and the bank should be happy he did not take out his wrath on some inefficient employee sitting behind the counter and saying NO to everything.

Be honest, you also have more then once wanted to bonk the face of some nutcase saying "no can do" or making a fuss for a simple issue, either in a bank, a shop or say at immigration !!

But still...that's yet not reason enough to damage others property.

4 hours ago, brokenbone said:

before the thai bitching starts, i want to point out that i nearly attacked a gas station pump that stole my money in my home country

Nearly attacked a gas station pump...but you didn't....this guy lost it!

53 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Nearly attacked a gas station pump...but you didn't....this guy lost it!

rest assured i wanted to beat the living hell out of it,

fookin thief machine.

come to think of it, many were the times when i wanted to beat up the computer also

On 8/12/2019 at 1:06 PM, brokenbone said:

should i just let it steal from me, while grinning

in my face ?

Well, thankfully you paused to reflect on the fact that abusing gas pumps could have far reaching consequences. ATM machines very rarely explode when attacked.

And BTW, was it actually grinning at you? That would have really pissed me off too.

In the Kingdom it may have just meant that it was embarrassed.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:46 PM, Raymonddiaz said:

Thai males don't really get educated in real and social life skills..... Can't accept rejection. 

So , what is the exsuse for farlangs , from the  so called civilised  World ...

Archived