short-term and TM-30

JTXR

1 hour ago, Mikisteel said:

Tm30 threads need to stop. Not a glance goes by without seeing a new one.

well I helped build the river kwai bridge, and I have never done tm30...so you obviously don't need one.

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2019 at 2:50 AM, moontang said:

The girls will know...I believe White Orchid does a short time basis, off soi Nana.

a short time is unlikely to register

what he needs is an expensive place that will file the tm-30 so he does not get fined when going to immigration

if your using a short time and have another place it does not matter if they register or not, noodle brain.

all that matters is that your always registered somewhere with no gaps.

29 minutes ago, fhickson said:

a short time is unlikely to register

what he needs is an expensive place that will file the tm-30 so he does not get fined when going to immigration

if your using a short time and have another place it does not matter if they register or not, noodle brain.

all that matters is that your always registered somewhere with no gaps.

you are wrong, ###-####, if they file one for him, then he would have to return to immigration upon returning to his old place...the whole point was to NOT get reported, because he already has one.  People do not sweat reporting by hotels if they don't have one on file.  Maybe you should remind your partner, next time you and him get a room.

2 hours ago, moontang said:

you are wrong, ###-####, if they file one for him, then he would have to return to immigration upon returning to his old place...the whole point was to NOT get reported, because he already has one.  People do not sweat reporting by hotels if they don't have one on file.  Maybe you should remind your partner, next time you and him get a room.

cant see why two would be a problem. point of tm-30 is to know where you are each time and never heard about anyone being asked to cancel one if they are staying somewhere else temporarily, chowder head.

1 minute ago, fhickson said:

cant see why two would be a problem. point of tm-30 is to know where you are each time and never heard about anyone being asked to cancel one if they are staying somewhere else temporarily, chowder head.

Clown, notice he was looking for short term near Cowboy, that is different than looking for short term near Asok..he didn't want to make a wave in Jomtien, perhaps, showing he left the province.  It varies a lot by IO, and even varies by IO at the same IO.  It was kind of obvious he had one, and didn't want to break the continuity.  I have kept mine up to date for three years at three IOs.  I can also see why quick trippers or short timers would prefer not to have a report filed..telling him to get an expensive room that will do it was not really helpful.

Archived