HK troubles stall flight from Phuket

snoop1130

HK troubles stall flight from Phuket

By THE NATION

800_c7d8ed9c2b00691.jpeg

A public demonstration at Hong Kong International Airport has forced Thai Smile to postpone Flight WE608 from Phuket to Hong Kong, scheduled for 2.50pm on Monday, to 8am on Tuesday.

Travellers can monitor further updates via the Thai Smile Call Centre, 1181, or (662) 118 8888.

The airline has apologised for any inconvenience caused.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/business/30374632

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-08-12

I got cought up in this last monday. My flight was cancelled to phuket.

More than 100 flights were cancelled. 

The lesson i learned from this was never fly cathey pacific again.

I managed to catch a airasia flight out 15 hours after i had landed from a 14 hour flight from usa.

It was a night mare.

Hong kong is not a cheap location and all hotels were booked . My airline cathey just said sorry not our problem. I beg to differ.  Cathey you suck...

However i am 1 less person that will ever go to hong komg again and from now on will pick airports to transfer from that are hospitable. Hong kong airport is a disgrace.

So is cathey pacific.

It was handles very badly. This should be a warning to those protesters. I believe they will fimd out the hardway if this continues and desevedly so. I agree with china its terrorism.

18 hours ago, quadperfect said:

I got cought up in this last monday. My flight was cancelled to phuket.

More than 100 flights were cancelled. 

The lesson i learned from this was never fly cathey pacific again.

I managed to catch a airasia flight out 15 hours after i had landed from a 14 hour flight from usa.

It was a night mare.

Hong kong is not a cheap location and all hotels were booked . My airline cathey just said sorry not our problem. I beg to differ.  Cathey you suck...

However i am 1 less person that will ever go to hong komg again and from now on will pick airports to transfer from that are hospitable. Hong kong airport is a disgrace.

So is cathey pacific.

It was handles very badly. This should be a warning to those protesters. I believe they will fimd out the hardway if this continues and desevedly so. I agree with china its terrorism.

No doubt your minor inconvenience will be noted in history above the aggressive struggle of ideology  between mother China and her non conforming  Island Provence.

On 8/14/2019 at 3:58 AM, Oziex1 said:

No doubt your minor inconvenience will be noted in history above the aggressive struggle of ideology  between mother China and her non conforming  Island Provence.

Yes indeed. This is not terrorism as China infers, but the result of people trying to protect their democracy and freedom caused by the arrogance of Hong Kong's CEO, Carrie Lam, who is just a puppet of Beijing.

On 8/14/2019 at 4:58 AM, Oziex1 said:

Its not a province. Neither is it an island.

It's a Special Administrative Region.

And you have no idea what you are talking about. Nice soundbite Mr Fox.

15 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Yes indeed. This is not terrorism as China infers, but the result of people trying to protect their democracy and freedom caused by the arrogance of Hong Kong's CEO, Carrie Lam, who is just a puppet of Beijing.

They never had democracy, that was not a gift bestowed on them by Britain. Britain is only keen on it now.

When I see molotov cocktails flying, paving bricks being thrown, ball bearings being fired from slingshots, laser pens directed at peoples eyes and journalists being tied up and beaten, I call it terrorism.

You can talk all the sheeeiite you like.

Archived