BANGKOK
webfact

Majority of Britons support 'Brexit by any means' poll

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well hats off for at least giving an opinion.

Though your belief the pound will return to pre-Brexit values is fanciful.

The UK would need a market and a functioning economy for that.

well some think America is heading for a recession so that market is out but it doesn't matter there is one on their door step.....oh wait

An excellent analysis of the Telegraph poll and how it was rigged 

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/peter-kellner-on-telegraph-no-deal-brexit-comres-poll-1-6213098

Seldom does life so precisely resemble art. Today's Daily Telegraph front page headline proclaims: "Public backs Johnson to shut down parliament for Brexit". Its lead story begins: "Boris Johnson has the support of more than half the public to deliver Brexit by any means, including suspending Parliament, a poll has suggested".

In fact, this finding comes straight from the Sir Humphrey Appleby playbook on how to rig a poll. In one episode of Yes Prime Minister, he explains to his sidekick how to show the public want to reintroduce national service. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well hats off for at least giving an opinion.

Though your belief the pound will return to pre-Brexit values is fanciful.

The UK would need a market and a functioning economy for that.

Your latter point is perfectly valid and is what I based my opinion on......

12 hours ago, Loiner said:

This thread is full of <deleted> Remainers who for months have been telling us they want another referendum because the polls show the country changed its mind and now wants to Remain. Even the Euros are in on it.
Now a polls shows that not only do most want to Leave, but Leave by any means!!!
The Remainers not only don’t accept the new poll, but don’t accept it because it come from the wrong size of newsprint.
Apparently only broadsheet contains true polls. Could that be because broadsheets predicted the referendum Remain result accurately?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

No
As a European, I wish you to leave as soon as possible.
Not by stupid xenophobia, the opposite of the EU project, but a lack of respect for the vote would cause troubles that would end up splashing us.

Note that the exit now minority will cause troubles too, but in a new context of competition, they will give us an additional advantage.

Leave now. We will remain bound but to pretend to return you will have to accept the lesson of humility that the next years will give you.

27 minutes ago, tebee said:

An excellent analysis of the Telegraph poll and how it was rigged 

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/peter-kellner-on-telegraph-no-deal-brexit-comres-poll-1-6213098

Seldom does life so precisely resemble art. Today's Daily Telegraph front page headline proclaims: "Public backs Johnson to shut down parliament for Brexit". Its lead story begins: "Boris Johnson has the support of more than half the public to deliver Brexit by any means, including suspending Parliament, a poll has suggested".

In fact, this finding comes straight from the Sir Humphrey Appleby playbook on how to rig a poll. In one episode of Yes Prime Minister, he explains to his sidekick how to show the public want to reintroduce national service. 

Nothing biased in that report then......... or other polls.

Only a fool would take comfort from ANY poll that was produced by the media........... do you take comfort in polls, Tebee ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

So much arrogance in such an unintelligible post

What arrogance?

English is not my native language but with half a brain you should be able to understand its meaning.

1 minute ago, Victornoir said:

What arrogance?

English is not my native language but with half a brain you should be able to understand its meaning.

Google it...

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Loiner said:

This thread is full of <deleted> Remainers who for months have been telling us they want another referendum because the polls show the country changed its mind and now wants to Remain. //

3 years than pools go up and down between 45-55 and 55-45. Another pool soon probably will give the opposite result. :tongue:

And BTW this interesting graph by Bloomberg on what may happen soon :

ff804923d5399766c4ab22f28d39c529

19 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

What arrogance?

That is where I am going wrong..... clearly more difficult for a full brain.

You will be OK though.

• Thanks 1

Project fear.

The EU and federasts can think up your own name for predictions of the EU demise. We have dibs on ‘Project Fear’.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jip99 said:

No problem.

You are asking the wrong question.

You fully understand the reasons for speculation in Sterling that is causing a drop in the exchange rate.

Sterling cannot rise, to it's realistic level, until the uncertainty, speculation and scare-mongering has worked it's way out of the system. That will only begin to happen sometime after 31 October.

I don't think that you will find any Brexiteer who said that Sterling would 'rise' as a direct, or immediate result, of Brexit.

I hope that helps.

That's around the time the Unicorns start to hatch. I do hope BoJo gives her the first one (Unicorn) that is for keeping above all this with her usual dignity. She should summon Farage and get him arrested and put in the Tower -with a snarl  "no-one least you Mr Farage makes fun of my dear late mummy, and besides which you and your horrible people are threatening to break up my lovely United Kingdom/ Take him away!"  and then she throws a milkshake over him and cackles.....as a stout Yeoman of the Guard pulls him out of the State Room. 

YES !

• Haha 1