BANGKOK
webfact

Majority of Britons support 'Brexit by any means' poll

57 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

What arrogance?

English is not my native language but with half a brain you should be able to understand its meaning.

But it's like the Hunchback of Notre Dame telling everyone else to sit up straight, it makes no sense.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

But it's like the Hunchback of Notre Dame telling everyone else to sit up straight, it makes no sense.

Blah.
Let's avoid complex discussions with you.
You want to leave quickly.
I want you to leave quickly.
So, there is no problem.

26 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

That's around the time the Unicorns start to hatch. I do hope BoJo gives her the first one (Unicorn) that is for keeping above all this with her usual dignity. She should summon Farage and get him arrested and put in the Tower -with a snarl  "no-one least you Mr Farage makes fun of my dear late mummy, and besides which you and your horrible people are threatening to break up my lovely United Kingdom/ Take him away!"  and then she throws a milkshake over him and cackles.....as a stout Yeoman of the Guard pulls him out of the State Room. 

YES !

Put the cork back in...... you appear to rambling...

8 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

Blah.
Let's avoid complex discussions with you.
You want to leave quickly.
I want you to leave quickly.
So, there is no problem.

I wouldn't have thought that insulting us is classed as complex discussions.

27 minutes ago, vogie said:

If I had it in me to give you a like for humour then that would surely deserve one. 😁

15 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I'm sober and more importantly unbanned - it was a one-finger salute pic along with Farage's racist refugee poster that got me a 3 dayer. But not the lovely Grace Petrie song which I accompanied it with and I dedicate with love to all the Brexiters on here and to Scott who has a hard job to moderate the rivers of nonsense that flow through these parts.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, vogie said:

I wouldn't have thought that insulting us is classed as complex discussions.

What insulting ?

24 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

That's insulting.

16 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Once we've left the EU it'll take several years before remainers would get a chance to try to drag us back in. By that time the EU project will have continued on it's decline; a decline accelerated by the UK's heroic exit.

The public will have seen the project fear lies for what they are. Youngsters will still be able to travel and even study in Europe (as they always could pre-EU). UK businesses will overcome any short term challenges (as they always do). The UK will be in control of it's own destiny, and will not be pulled further into political and fiscal union with a bunch of countries which are far too diverse to be tied together that way. The EU, Ireland and the UK will have new procedures in place to avoid installing border infrastructure. 

I'd be surprised if even 10% of the electorate would want to rejoin the EU once the truth is out. 

Yet another post showing how far removed from reality the brexiteers are. Do they honestly believe this drivel. If so then god help them as they are in for a very rude awakening.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Loiner said:

This thread is full of <deleted> Remainers who for months have been telling us they want another referendum because the polls show the country changed its mind and now wants to Remain. Even the Euros are in on it.
Now a polls shows that not only do most want to Leave, but Leave by any means!!!
The Remainers not only don’t accept the new poll, but don’t accept it because it come from the wrong size of newsprint.
Apparently only broadsheet contains true polls. Could that be because broadsheets predicted the referendum Remain result accurately?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

So if you are so confident in the poll result then you will happily support a new referendum then won't you?

First it was Sister Theresa, then Boris the Clown, anyone else to make us laugh?!

5 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

OK I'll have another go - did unemployment rise - yes or no ?

Yes, there was a tiny rise in unemployment (which you insinuated was due to Brexit). In the same news announcement there was a continued rise in wages, and a continued rise in employment. So you were cherry picking. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Moo 2 said:

First it was Sister Theresa, then Boris the Clown, anyone else to make us laugh?!

Well, you will have to more imaginative than that or you won't make the list.