Majority of Britons support 'Brexit by any means' poll

webfact

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Pretty sure they all considered themselves to be British rather than Scottish. Gordon Brown most certainly does.

Indeed we even have a word to describe Browns independence opinions which are frequently given huge prominence in the media.

Its called a "Broontervention".

Typical "get out" reply.....Gawd........

They were Scots controlling England and the UK....🙄

But, in these two's latter years, on the world stage, are talking gibberish.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, Estrada said:

63% of the British people did not vote to leave the EU. The vote was based on lies and fake news, Russian trolls and financed by rich financiers who exceeded the law on campign finance. The law on referendums stated that a majority of 55% is required for action to be taken by the Government to proceed with Brexit but the right wong extremists steam rollered through Article 50.

How many of those 63% couldn't be bothered to vote? Answer = 27.8%.

If you don't believe me go to the link and do the sums yourself.

https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/who-we-are-and-what-we-do/elections-and-referendums/past-elections-and-referendums/eu-referendum/results-and-turnout-eu-referendum

If you are interested in the future of the country you would have voted. 

BTW there is NO law on referendums stated that a majority of 55% is required. The pass/fail percentage is set for each individual referendum.

Now if you can prove me wrong with a link to say that you are correct then I will apologise. If however you cannot prove me wrong I shall expect an apology from you for spreading false information.

On 8/13/2019 at 3:43 PM, evadgib said:

It had the opposite affect on me. I became so pissed off at the one sided drivel being peddled by 'remain' that I felt bound to try to redress the balance.

If all goes to plan I hope to dance the hornpipe all day on 01 November, take a step backwards and place myself on listening watch 😎

That should be a sight worth watching if this is anything to go by.

Sorry, wrong video.

It should be this one.

With the music from this one

The point that has been raised by the " No Brexiteers " saying there is no mandate to leave the EU by way of a  "no deal " has been grasped by the remainers as their big opportunity to stop or stall the process . It is rather pedantic , political spinning and should not be allowed to be considered . You would have thought that after the recent by-elections when the behavior of politicians towards Brexit and their denial to their constituents was reflected in the voting would have woken them up but no here we go again . 

The vote merely asked  below . No mention of a deal , in or out and that should be non negotiable . When does no mean maybe or yes ? only in the political world . 

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ uk referendum ballot paper

9 minutes ago, superal said:

The point that has been raised by the " No Brexiteers " saying there is no mandate to leave the EU by way of a  "no deal " has been grasped by the remainers as their big opportunity to stop or stall the process . It is rather pedantic , political spinning and should not be allowed to be considered . You would have thought that after the recent by-elections when the behavior of politicians towards Brexit and their denial to their constituents was reflected in the voting would have woken them up but no here we go again . 

The vote merely asked  below . No mention of a deal , in or out and that should be non negotiable . When does no mean maybe or yes ? only in the political world . 

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ uk referendum ballot paper

Yep.

You may recall this:-

How many English MP's are there in the house of commons? 
It is and always has been the English parliament. And its the one that holds the vast majority of power.
Its odd that in my entire post that you quoted this was the only issue you have a fault with.
Of the 650 seats in parliament.
533 are English.
59 are Scottish.
40 are Welsh.
18 are from Northern Ireland.
And yet you think the English have no parliament?

The scotch have about 9% of the seats in the commons, which is over representative of your 8% of the UK population. You should have a couple of seats taken from the ‘English’ Parliament.
17 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Yep.

You may recall this:-

The above from Jip99 is the ultimate post , end of arguments , 100% win in a court of law .  However treachery is being planned within all parties , aided and abetted by J. Bercow , to suspend Brexit and seek a further delay .  You really could not write this . . Many politicians have still not grasped the will of the people and will find their political careers ending soon . On top of this J.C. wants to be temporary leader of the country in the event of a no confidence vote for the PM .  God help us if that were to happen .  

4 minutes ago, Scott said:

Troll post removed.  

Are you paid overtime for these Brexit threads...? If so, I look forward to Champagne on your yacht...☺

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

Are you paid overtime for these Brexit threads...? If so, I look forward to Champagne on your yacht...☺

Nope, but if I were and I had champagne and a yacht, you'd be one of the first people I'd invite!

1 hour ago, superal said:

The above from Jip99 is the ultimate post , end of arguments , 100% win in a court of law .  However treachery is being planned within all parties , aided and abetted by J. Bercow , to suspend Brexit and seek a further delay .  You really could not write this . . Many politicians have still not grasped the will of the people and will find their political careers ending soon . On top of this J.C. wants to be temporary leader of the country in the event of a no confidence vote for the PM .  God help us if that were to happen .  

37baht=£1,wait to till jerry gets in,it,ll be cheaper to wipe your harris with £5 notes than buy toilette requisites.

Yeah it really went wrong for the eastern countries, nurses and doctors are leaving left and right to the UK, Germany and co causing them problems: https://www.politico.eu/article/doctors-nurses-migration-health-care-crisis-workers-follow-the-money-european-commission-data/

This is horrible and has to stop. Glad the UK as the major benefactor of this is stepping up and sending them back to take care of their own elders and sick people instead.

Go to Bupa eldery home. All nurses are polish romanians etc. English dont want wipe old dudes bums. Easy high paid job or benefits [emoji57]

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Archived