BANGKOK
webfact

Majority of Britons support 'Brexit by any means' poll

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Pretty sure they all considered themselves to be British rather than Scottish. Gordon Brown most certainly does.

Indeed we even have a word to describe Browns independence opinions which are frequently given huge prominence in the media.

Its called a "Broontervention".

Typical "get out" reply.....Gawd........

They were Scots controlling England and the UK....🙄

But, in these two's latter years, on the world stage, are talking gibberish.

22 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

And because of Brexit they will most likely be the last.

No, they won't be hung......🤣

Posted (edited)
On 8/13/2019 at 3:43 PM, evadgib said:

It had the opposite affect on me. I became so pissed off at the one sided drivel being peddled by 'remain' that I felt bound to try to redress the balance.

If all goes to plan I hope to dance the hornpipe all day on 01 November, take a step backwards and place myself on listening watch 😎

That should be a sight worth watching if this is anything to go by.

Sorry, wrong video.

It should be this one.

With the music from this one

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Haha 2

On 8/13/2019 at 5:09 PM, Kinnock said:

Or a tank?

you couldn't do that alone the last time, even less chance now.

• Confused 1

I  see little point in arguing with Brexiteers.

You simply refuse to see the evidence.

Have fun in your unicorn infested utopia. 

17 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Yep.

You may recall this:-

The above from Jip99 is the ultimate post , end of arguments , 100% win in a court of law .  However treachery is being planned within all parties , aided and abetted by J. Bercow , to suspend Brexit and seek a further delay .  You really could not write this . . Many politicians have still not grasped the will of the people and will find their political careers ending soon . On top of this J.C. wants to be temporary leader of the country in the event of a no confidence vote for the PM .  God help us if that were to happen .  

• Like 2

Troll post removed.  

4 minutes ago, Scott said:

Troll post removed.  

Are you paid overtime for these Brexit threads...? If so, I look forward to Champagne on your yacht...☺

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

Are you paid overtime for these Brexit threads...? If so, I look forward to Champagne on your yacht...☺

Nope, but if I were and I had champagne and a yacht, you'd be one of the first people I'd invite!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, superal said:

The above from Jip99 is the ultimate post , end of arguments , 100% win in a court of law .  However treachery is being planned within all parties , aided and abetted by J. Bercow , to suspend Brexit and seek a further delay .  You really could not write this . . Many politicians have still not grasped the will of the people and will find their political careers ending soon . On top of this J.C. wants to be temporary leader of the country in the event of a no confidence vote for the PM .  God help us if that were to happen .  

37baht=£1,wait to till jerry gets in,it,ll be cheaper to wipe your harris with £5 notes than buy toilette requisites.

Yeah it really went wrong for the eastern countries, nurses and doctors are leaving left and right to the UK, Germany and co causing them problems: https://www.politico.eu/article/doctors-nurses-migration-health-care-crisis-workers-follow-the-money-european-commission-data/

This is horrible and has to stop. Glad the UK as the major benefactor of this is stepping up and sending them back to take care of their own elders and sick people instead.

Go to Bupa eldery home. All nurses are polish romanians etc. English dont want wipe old dudes bums. Easy high paid job or benefits

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka

• Like 1