Majority of Britons support 'Brexit by any means' poll

webfact

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, baboon said:

Are you paid overtime for these Brexit threads...? If so, I look forward to Champagne on your yacht...☺

Nope, but if I were and I had champagne and a yacht, you'd be one of the first people I'd invite!

1 hour ago, superal said:

The above from Jip99 is the ultimate post , end of arguments , 100% win in a court of law .  However treachery is being planned within all parties , aided and abetted by J. Bercow , to suspend Brexit and seek a further delay .  You really could not write this . . Many politicians have still not grasped the will of the people and will find their political careers ending soon . On top of this J.C. wants to be temporary leader of the country in the event of a no confidence vote for the PM .  God help us if that were to happen .  

37baht=£1,wait to till jerry gets in,it,ll be cheaper to wipe your harris with £5 notes than buy toilette requisites.

Yeah it really went wrong for the eastern countries, nurses and doctors are leaving left and right to the UK, Germany and co causing them problems: https://www.politico.eu/article/doctors-nurses-migration-health-care-crisis-workers-follow-the-money-european-commission-data/

This is horrible and has to stop. Glad the UK as the major benefactor of this is stepping up and sending them back to take care of their own elders and sick people instead.

Go to Bupa eldery home. All nurses are polish romanians etc. English dont want wipe old dudes bums. Easy high paid job or benefits [emoji57]

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka

On 8/15/2019 at 12:24 AM, Rookiescot said:

Trouble making jocks?

Wow.

It is the UK parliament in name only. In reality it is and always has been Englands parliament.

I think those trouble making jocks will be gone soon enough.

Go through all the governments over the last 100yrs, and you will find that the Scots, with less than a 10th of the population have Always been heavily represented. In one cabinet, out of 19 ministers, 16 were Scottish. Likewise check up on the P.M’s in this period, and then come back and tell us they are not overly represented. 

But do keep up the E.u’s propaganda,they know how to win,it’s called divide and conquer.

1 minute ago, nontabury said:

Go through all the governments over the last 100yrs, and you will find that the Scotts, with only a 10th of the population have Always been heavily represented. In one cabinet, out of 19 ministers, 16 were Scottish. Likewise check up on the P.M’s in this period, and then come back and tell us they are not overly represented. 

That because they were British and members of a UK Parliament , a Union of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. And that's because on the whole they were bloody good. I think you will find the Thai-Chinese while making up 11% of the population of Thailand own about 90% of the wealth. Small nations strive harder to be heard in the world, it's like short people tend to get on more than tall ones because they have something to prove. And the great thing about modern Scottish nationalism it isn't a narrow minded blood and soil identity - it welcomes one and all to forge a modern outward looking nation. Some of the English boneheads should look and learn.....

On 8/15/2019 at 7:40 AM, Loiner said:

The scotch have about 9% of the seats in the commons, which is over representative of your 8% of the UK population. You should have a couple of seats taken from the ‘English’ Parliament.

I have never seen such small minded pettiness - I bet you wouldn't say that to a Jock's face wouldya ?

16 hours ago, Scott said:

Nope, but if I were and I had champagne and a yacht, you'd be one of the first people I'd invite!

I'll second a vote of full confidence in Scott. Even though he's banned me twice I sort of deserved it. Without you it would be a vicious war here rather than the sweet love in it most often is. 

Time for a bit of fun.....

I have never seen such small minded pettiness - I bet you wouldn't say that to a Jock's face wouldya ?

Have done on more than one occasion with sweaty sock mates. I find they generally accept the truth when faced with it.
That’s more than Remainers do.

Archived