Majority of Britons support 'Brexit by any means' poll

webfact

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

When things like this appear in ultra right wing newspapers like Johnson's Telegraph they should be taken with more than just a pinch of salt when most other polls give an entirety different result. To me this is sheer imperialistic propaganda designed to influence ahead of this horrendous act of stupidity. 

I think most people with at least half a brain avoid that tabloid. I only see headlines from them in Thai Visa...

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Once again, Brexiteer inserts 'ficker than us' into the discussion. 

Why not, after the 'arfur brain' in the post to which I replied?

Having mentioned Brain(e)s; Here's a New Kid on the block for a 'No News' day ????

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

No, still the same colour - see attached.

IIRC the contract for the burgundy passports expires in October this year, so the new blue ones will start being issued sometime soon after that, probably when the old stocks have been used.

20190521_154540-edit1.jpg

Printed in France ?,because the EU would not allow to be printed

by   De La Rue, in Gateshead,because they were the higher bidder

and UK had to do what it was told !

regards Worgeordie

4 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Absolutely we want out. The bullying from the EU and that drunk Juncker (sp) is more than we can bear. Independence is sweet; now I know how India and others felt like.

To True we want out????

33 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

my friends in the UK you have nukes. Use them.

there are the GPS coordinates of Brussels.

50°50'46.6"N 4°20'55.0"E

get on with it.

why do you only select the capital of Belgium...there are in total 27 countries with a vote on the Brexit issue ...the Eurocrats in Brussels are not the decision makers

12 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Why not, after the 'arfur brain' in the post to which I replied?

Having mentioned Brain(e)s; Here's a New Kid on the block for a 'No News' day ????

Not that I have the time to watch the stream of meme's you rip and paste all over TVF, but can you please at least post a link to the source where you copied the meme's from. 

Members might then at least check the source before spending time watching the memes you offer in place of making a comment. 

5 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I don't believe in polls that survey less than 30,000 and even then they are potentially incorrect. Regardless of what the polls say the referendum result in 2016 should be followed. We have had over 3 years of parliament trying to reverse the result and keep the UK in the EU.

We are out of the EU on 31st October 2019, then have a GE and get rid of those parasites like grieve and Cooper who just ignore their constituents plus others and have a cull of the political establishment, who are nothing but self serving.

You should read up on statistical sampling and sample sizes. They are based on fact not your personal opinion about polls.

2016 - 3 years ago. Of course people can never never ever ever change their minds when more information, facts, become available and circumstances change.

No sir, a tiny majority voted the way you liked 3 years ago so it must be implemented. Ostrich democracy!

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

All the best for the UK in the future. We wont miss you and your politicians.

trump-boris-farage-696x252.jpg

You think the likes of Juncker, the newly appointed crooks to replace his regime, and some of the EU member state politicians are much better?

Crazy if you do.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

A majority of Britons believe Prime Minister Boris Johnson must take Britain out of the European Union "by any means"

Should read "a majority of England" not "Briton."

• A poll showed that support for Scottish and Welsh independence had risen – granted, with a large number of undecided voters – and that if Boris Johnson became Tory leader, both countries would shift firmly towards independence if given the chance to vote. Nationalists in Ireland have seen support for Irish reunification rise, though the large proportion of undecided voters, who may pull back from the brink, remains a real threat to that cause. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/25/brexit-union-conservative-party-northern-ireland-scotland

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

You should read up on statistical sampling and sample sizes. They are based on fact not your personal opinion about polls.

2016 - 3 years ago. Of course people can never never ever ever change their minds when more information, facts, become available and circumstances change.

No sir, a tiny majority voted the way you liked 3 years ago so it must be implemented. Ostrich democracy!

I know all about sampling and it, I will say it again does not always come up with the correct result.

If you can't be bothered to vote and have the ability to, you can't complain. 3 years on and you are still not accepting the referendum result. the largest turnout in the UK's History and you still try and belittle the 52%, as the 'tiny majority'.

It seems to be a remainer trait.

Any poll carried purely by the readers of either a Pro-Leave or Pro-Remain newspaper don't count. Only independent polls with a representative sample size can be taken into account. Independent polls still say that we should remain and the recent results of the European and UK by-elections indicate that the majority now want to remain.

7 hours ago, fasteddie said:

'' an opinion poll conducted for the Daily Telegraph''.....'nuff said.

Is you ethnically British. I am and I want self rule. And the country to be come an independence country not attached. 

3 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I know all about sampling and it, I will say it again does not always come up with the correct result.

If you can't be bothered to vote and have the ability to, you can't complain. 3 years on and you are still not accepting the referendum result. the largest turnout in the UK's History and you still try and belittle the 52%, as the 'tiny majority'.

It seems to be a remainer trait.

63% of the British people did not vote to leave the EU. The vote was based on lies and fake news, Russian trolls and financed by rich financiers who exceeded the law on campign finance. The law on referendums stated that a majority of 55% is required for action to be taken by the Government to proceed with Brexit but the right wong extremists steam rollered through Article 50.

5 minutes ago, Percy P said:

Is you ethnically British. I am and I want self rule. And the country to be come an independence country not attached. 

Judging by your command of the English language, I cannot believe that you are ethnically British. More like a troll.

8 minutes ago, Estrada said:

Judging by your command of the English language, I cannot believe that you are ethnically British. More like a troll.

I would strongly advise you to look at your last post before criticizing others on their command of the English language.

Out, now. No more of this endless kicking the can down the road. If the uncertainty continues life will become difficult. Remoaners couldn't care less of course. Be prepared for the lowest of low tactics from them.

2 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Out, now. No more of this endless kicking the can down the road. If the uncertainty continues life will become difficult. Remoaners couldn't care less of course. Be prepared for the lowest of low tactics from them.

What like Proroguing Parliament, that kind of lowest of the low?! 

Archived