Majority of Britons support 'Brexit by any means' poll

webfact

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not that I have the time to watch the stream of meme's you rip and paste all over TVF, but can you please at least post a link to the source where you copied the meme's from. 

Members might then at least check the source before spending time watching the memes you offer in place of making a comment. 

I thought Meme was something uttered by a roadrunner! ????

The source was in the clip, not that it makes any difference to the content.

(It's called BANTER Stomper-Feel free to join in!)

22 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What like Proroguing Parliament, that kind of lowest of the low?! 

If that's on the books it's fair game but I'd rather see HMG supporting Tilbrook; not least cos he (Tilbrook)'s using Miller to his/their advantage.

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

You think the likes of Juncker, the newly appointed crooks to replace his regime, and some of the EU member state politicians are much better?

Crazy if you do.

They are definitely smarter than the current UK politicians because they all know that being part of a big Union is a lot better than being alone. And they also know that crashing out of the EU without a deal and start trying to makes some deals days after leaving the EU is just plain stupid.

But no problem. By now I really like to see it happen. Let's look who the English will blame after PM Boris took them out of the EU without deal. Enjoy your freedom when you take back control. 555 

7 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I don't believe in polls that survey less than 30,000 and even then they are potentially incorrect. Regardless of what the polls say the referendum result in 2016 should be followed. We have had over 3 years of parliament trying to reverse the result and keep the UK in the EU.

We are out of the EU on 31st October 2019, then have a GE and get rid of those parasites like grieve and Cooper who just ignore their constituents plus others and have a cull of the political establishment, who are nothing but self serving.

You've recovered a smidgeon of respect LG - I was anticipating slating your double standards but your consistency has snookered me ! ????

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

You think the likes of Juncker, the newly appointed crooks to replace his regime, and some of the EU member state politicians are much better?

Crazy if you do.

Image result for jeremy corbynImage result for leninImage result for bernie sanders

It could be worse comrade.

trump-boris-farage-696x252.jpg

2 hours ago, Estrada said:

63% of the British people did not vote to leave the EU. The vote was based on lies and fake news, Russian trolls and financed by rich financiers who exceeded the law on campign finance. The law on referendums stated that a majority of 55% is required for action to be taken by the Government to proceed with Brexit but the right wong extremists steam rollered through Article 50.

What a load of old tosh. It seems remainers and Europhiles like to jump on that bandwagon of lies and you didn't know what you voted for theme. Does it make you feel better.

Show us your evidence on any of the rubbish you have just spouted. i voted like everyone else on nothing that was said in the campaign but on my own opinions. Even if there were lies, it is a democratic Binary vote and people can chose what they want to believe or not.

What lies are you on about the 900,000 jobs that would be lost immediately if we left the EU.

I don't believe a word of it I heard the owner is going to make a ton of cash shorting the pound. But Public opinion is changing I think I can tell by the difference on this Forum. I stopped posting for about a year for various reasons and It looks that some of the Brexit mob have stopped posting there more posting against Brexit now, I would say as they go silent as the penny drops. Let's keep our fingers crossed there is another vote.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, juice777 said:

I don't believe a word of it I heard the owner is going to make a ton of cash shorting the pound. But Public opinion is changing I think I can tell by the difference on this Forum. I stopped posting for about a year for various reasons and It looks that some of the Brexit mob have stopped posting there more posting against Brexit now, I would say as they go silent as the penny drops. Let's keep our fingers crossed there is another vote.

I think you should look again.......

No chance of another vote.

23 minutes ago, juice777 said:

It had the opposite affect on me. I became so pissed off at the one sided drivel being peddled by 'remain' that I felt bound to try to redress the balance.

If all goes to plan I hope to dance the hornpipe all day on 01 November, take a step backwards and place myself on listening watch ????

Im from EU. Lived in UK 9 years before move to ????????

When I talk with brits here about brexit they says like we love europeans but we want out. Like immigration is a problem.

Thing is it wont change a thing. Ppl who already there they will stay. They get perm residence and that. But mostly I hear this reason. Like they want stop poles romanians slovaks etc...

What amazes me is I never hear they complain about indians pakistanis etc. Where some towns are taken over already. 

11 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I don't believe in polls that survey less than 30,000 and even then they are potentially incorrect. Regardless of what the polls say the referendum result in 2016 should be followed. We have had over 3 years of parliament trying to reverse the result and keep the UK in the EU.

We are out of the EU on 31st October 2019, then have a GE and get rid of those parasites like grieve and Cooper who just ignore their constituents plus others and have a cull of the political establishment, who are nothing but self serving.

'The referendum result in 2016 should be followed" Which result ? A "leave", whatever consequences ? Or even: everyone against will have the choice between banned from the UK of being shot ? 

My opinion: when "Leave" it is, WHICH leave ? And when it ends in a catastrophy, who is going to compensate the 48,11% who voted for only ONE option "Remain"... as it is.

And a General Election… could be wise, especially in the British system, where the winner gets it al. Imagine over all baronies ( constituencies) 21 % Lib Dem, 20% Cons, 20% Labour, 20% Brexit now, 19 % others = 100% Lib Dem Parliament and Government.

9 hours ago, bluesofa said:

As an aside, I had a new UK passport in April. The words "European Union" at the top of the front cover have now disappeared.

And a Schengen visa whenever British wants to cross La Manche

10 hours ago, stevenl said:

The difference is the UK was ruling India and others, UK is still ruling UK.

UK is ruling Scotland, Wales and NI though, how would they feel?

Obviously a non Brit to make such a ridiculous post.

22 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Or a tank?

I think the time of cannonboat diplomacy or thre Gorden and Kitchener treat are far beyong us… except by British it seems… "nuke Brussels" etc.. 

Therefore time the British leave the EU.

2 hours ago, juice777 said:

I think that some supporters of Brexit,have become increasingly bored with the Undemocratic Views of the remainers. Meanwhile the ranks of the remainers have definitely been bolstered by many non Brits, to such an extent, that it now seems that 75% of all those complaining about the British people’s Democratic decision here on T.V are citizens of the E.u. Who presumably are rather worried that Brussels will no longer be in receipt of our charitable contributions.

10 hours ago, bluesofa said:

As an aside, I had a new UK passport in April. The words "European Union" at the top of the front cover have now disappeared.

Wonderful news, anyone convicted of listening to "Ode to Joy" should be deported to Euroland or shot, the choice is theirs!

31 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

I think the time of cannonboat diplomacy or thre Gorden and Kitchener treat are far beyong us… except by British it seems… "nuke Brussels" etc.. 

Therefore time the British leave the EU.

and don't come back crying the blues

2 hours ago, juice777 said:

Do you have any links or proof that the owner is shorting the pound?

Also, which of the 'Brexit mob' have started posting against Brexit now? 

I suspect both of these statements were just wishful thinking. 

There are approximately  170 countries,that are not in the EU,many doing well

without it,there's all this talk about how very bad it will be for the U.K.,and

little about how bad it's going to affect the EU,they could replace us with the 

likes of Albania,Azerbaijan,Belarus,Bosnia & Herzegovina,Georgia,not forgetting

Turkey,all high quality countries,all waiting to move West as soon as they get in.

The Common Market ,before it morphed in to EU ,who seem to want to control

everyone's life, was a good idea,trading,free movement of goods etc, it all went

wrong when they let some of the Eastern bloc countries in,and allowed free movement

of people.

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

There are approximately  170 countries,that are not in the EU,many doing well

without it,there's all this talk about how very bad it will be for the U.K.,and

little about how bad it's going to affect the EU,they could replace us with the 

likes of Albania,Azerbaijan,Belarus,Bosnia & Herzegovina,Georgia,not forgetting

Turkey,all high quality countries,all waiting to move West as soon as they get in.

The Common Market ,before it morphed in to EU ,who seem to want to control

everyone's life, was a good idea,trading,free movement of goods etc, it all went

wrong when they let some of the Eastern bloc countries in,and allowed free movement

of people.

regards worgeordie

Yeah it really went wrong for the eastern countries, nurses and doctors are leaving left and right to the UK, Germany and co causing them problems: https://www.politico.eu/article/doctors-nurses-migration-health-care-crisis-workers-follow-the-money-european-commission-data/

This is horrible and has to stop. Glad the UK as the major benefactor of this is stepping up and sending them back to take care of their own elders and sick people instead.

Archived