Majority of Britons support 'Brexit by any means' poll

webfact

This thread is full of <deleted> Remainers who for months have been telling us they want another referendum because the polls show the country changed its mind and now wants to Remain. Even the Euros are in on it.
Now a polls shows that not only do most want to Leave, but Leave by any means!!!
The Remainers not only don’t accept the new poll, but don’t accept it because it come from the wrong size of newsprint.
Apparently only broadsheet contains true polls. Could that be because broadsheets predicted the referendum Remain result accurately?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CNXexpat said:

Yep, that´s what the people from Scotland will say after the Brexit and after they are separated from the UK too.

Taking back control , being dominated by a Westminster parliament over which they have no control, keep their fishing waters for Scottish fishermen and their oil and gas for themselves. If I was a Scot I would vote to Leave as the impetus is to be a inclusive , forward looking nation in Europe and not tied to an increasingly declining , increasingly xenophobic England. 

41 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Did you accidentally overlook the rest of the employment news that came out today? I'll put your comment about unemployment into context: 

- Wage growth in the UK reached an 11-year high in the year to June, and the employment rate was its joint highest since 1971, official figures show.

- Wage growth rose to 3.9%, while the estimated 76.1% employment rate was the best since comparative records began.

- However, the unemployment rate in the April to June period showed a slight rise.

So unemployment went up then for the first time since 2017 ?

As the population grows the amount of people in work is likely to - come on at least make it difficult !

9 hours ago, Loiner said:

This thread is full of Remainers who for months have been telling us they want another referendum because the polls show the country changed its mind and now wants to Remain. Even the Euros are in on it.
Now a polls shows that not only do most want to Leave, but Leave by any means!!!
The Remainers not only don’t accept the new poll, but don’t accept it because it come from the wrong size of newsprint.
Apparently only broadsheet contains true polls. Could that be because broadsheets predicted the referendum Remain result accurately?

2nd referendum if you're so sure that you still command the majority - rather than this Tory coup with a PM nobody voted for in a GE. 

The whole population of the other EU countries is full of hope that the drama with the Brexit will end at October 31st. It´s sooooo boring and annoying to have the discussion since 3 years. Also they are full of hope that after the Brexit when the problems for the UK will start, they don´t knock at the EU door and want to come back. 

36 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

For those who worked hard and invested wisely during our working lives your Brexit chaos allow us opportunities alongside far richer vulture capitalists to profit from this position. So if you insist on this damn thing and impoverish your fellow working man some of us will do well - so keep it coming so my wife gets her dream condo from some impoverished Brit forced into a fire sale. A rich friend of mine on over 150k a year is salivating at BoJo's tax cuts for the rich - I hope he never gets it, and I hope this ends and the pounbd recovers and helps out a lot of folk not so well off as myself. But if you insist then revenge will be sweet in my corner champers over ice for me ! Toodle pip. Long live the Eton clique ! Long Live JRM ! 

The brexiteers trashing of the pound has seen the FTSE100 rocket which will feed into all pension funds - but they will feel tarnished taking a pension from the mouths of foreign multi nationals so will probably refuse it on moral grounds.

How ironic their vote is making the European big players very rich !

6 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Uncle Bens ? Ye gods that has a coloured gentleman on the front - not acceptable at all to a post brexit England what what !!

Fyi , Uncle Ben originates from the east indies . 

He is as british as being british , can be.

A true Brit , who deserves their place in the UK ..

5 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:
48 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Did you accidentally overlook the rest of the employment news that came out today? I'll put your comment about unemployment into context: 

- Wage growth in the UK reached an 11-year high in the year to June, and the employment rate was its joint highest since 1971, official figures show.

- Wage growth rose to 3.9%, while the estimated 76.1% employment rate was the best since comparative records began.

- However, the unemployment rate in the April to June period showed a slight rise.

So unemployment went up then for the first time since 2017 ?

As the population grows the amount of people in work is likely to - come on at least make it difficult !

So what you're saying is that the unemployment increase is due to Brexit, but the employment increase is due to population growth?

Also, the employment increase is stated as a percentage, not as the number of people in employment.

Anti-Brexit logic at it's finest...  

9 hours ago, Loiner said:

This thread is full of  Remainers who for months have been telling us they want another referendum because the polls show the country changed its mind and now wants to Remain. Even the Euros are in on it.

haha at least Laughing Gravy had the grace to be consistent on his poll stance whereas you …..

ONE poll from a tory paper with a leading question comes out with a result you believe supports your cause yet EVERY other going against you numbering dozens is not to be given the light of day right  ?

How do you think a poll would come out of the Mirror ?

So so predictable

2 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

So what you're saying is that the unemployment increase is due to Brexit, but the employment increase is due to population growth?

Also, the employment increase is stated as a percentage, not as the number of people in employment.

Anti-Brexit logic at it's finest...  

Who knows and Who knows - are you saying Brexit will have a positive effect on jobs from November 1st then ? A government slush fund is already set up to bail out companies in the shit from that date you know that ? Why would that be needed ???? - that Gove discussed at cabinet level a new bank holiday on November 1st to stop the UK being rinsed ?  You knew that ?

Whilst you're here  - 10th request to brexiteers, can you tell me why if Brexit is such a great idea the pound isn't rising please and do you think the pound will surge from November 1st when the 'indecision' is over ? Take your time …..

2nd referendum if you're so sure that you still command the majority - rather than this Tory coup with a PM nobody voted for in a GE. 

There just won’t be another referendum. You’ve seen the last one. We’ll be out before there’s another GE. And all will be well.

15 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Who knows and Who knows - are you saying Brexit will have a positive effect on jobs from November 1st then ? A government slush fund is already set up to bail out companies in the shit from that date you know that ? Why would that be needed ???? - that Gove discussed at cabinet level a new bank holiday on November 1st to stop the UK being rinsed ?  You knew that ?

Whilst you're here  - 10th request to brexiteers, can you tell me why if Brexit is such a great idea the pound isn't rising please and do you think the pound will surge from November 1st when the 'indecision' is over ? Take your time …..

They only have in angry white man mode 'The British People Voted TO LEAVE -just get on with it" and then some nonsense about WTO and the war. Remoaner , Remainiac  ..blah blah blah and some trite meme  pulled off an angry Facebook page but they tend to steer clear of overt racism but keep blowing the dog whistles just like their lap dogs Farage,Johnson et al ....... 

2 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

There's a surprise - clever people the Chinese , work hard , look after their families , do well and don't moan unless the mainland wants to suppress their inherited British democratic rights. 

11 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

You used employment news out of context, and instead of admitting it you've gone off on a tangent. I believe that's called whataboutery these days ????

2 hours ago, elliss said:

Exsuse me ,   how do you define them  they as British .

Surely , if they chose to migrate from UK , they by definition , are not British ..

Probably to do with them being born in the U.K. and being in possession of a British Passport.

Not surprisingly, no comments regarding staunch remainers and ex member of Treacherous Mays cabinet, Dominic Grieves decision to now admit that the game is up, and that we shall definitely be leaving the E.u, with or without a deal.

2E7BBE15-C9CD-4E80-B15A-00FB2E35730B.jpeg

8 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Interesting - the odds of a hung parliament were 16/1 at the last election, but the BBC called it spot on through small samples at each station. You clearly don't understand it.

Leave did not 'represent' 52%, you need to add 'of those that voted'  - as much as it hurts, of the people eligible to vote the leave camp won just 25% leaving no mandate whatsoever for the forthcoming carnage. 

Its why you are frothing to get this over the line, what on earth do you have to fear from a second referendum I wonder ? 

I see Grouse season started the other day.

What I am against is the fact that the first referendum has not been acted upon. I would be more than happy to have another one in say 15 years. Less than half the time since the first referendum in the 1970s through till 2016. The EU do have a  history of forcing countries to hold second referendums don't they!

I have nothing to fear. Leave would win or not to reenter the EU. That is if it still existed.

8 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Now now you don't want us to bring up the bus right ? 

PS We haven't left yet …….. (Did you see unemployment went up today for the first time since 2017 ????)

If you read the original posters comments it was he who brought up lies.

Yes unemployment went up slightly, hardly worth running to the hills, although many remainers will love that 0.1%.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peoplenotinwork/unemployment

Many EU countries the employment is far worse than the UK's. I suppose that is brexits fault.

7 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

We are still waiting for your reasons on why the EU is so great and why we should remain shackled to it.

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

We are still waiting for your reasons on why the EU is so great and why we should remain shackled to it.

Yeah, I reckon the EU should be shackled to the UK, and add the USA and China as well. Perhaps then the Great British Empire with a renovated fishing boat fleet could colonise the whole globe while it goes seeking chlorinated chicken trade deals with the Falklands and Greenland - oh, shucks, I forgot that Scotland won't be with us or providing North Sea gas any more, and naturally Ireland would be busy engaging in civil warfare when Johnson fails to honour the Good Friday agreement. 

Yeah, can't wait...

BTW - the above is ROCAMBOLESQUE

4 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

Yeah, I reckon the EU should be shackled to the UK, and add the USA and China as well. Perhaps then the Great British Empire with a renovated fishing boat fleet could colonise the whole globe while it goes seeking chlorinated chicken trade deals with the Falklands and Greenland - oh, shucks, I forgot that Scotland won't be with us or providing North Sea gas any more, and naturally Ireland would be busy engaging in civil warfare when Johnson fails to honour the Good Friday agreement. 

Yeah, can't wait...

You do post some nonsense - and never answer a question.

You must be a remoaner.

8 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

There's a surprise - clever people the Chinese , work hard , look after their families , do well and don't moan unless the mainland wants to suppress their inherited British democratic rights. 

To be fair, the British never had much time for giving the people of Hong Kong any democratic rights until they, the British, were leaving.

Archived