BANGKOK
webfact

Majority of Britons support 'Brexit by any means' poll

3 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Out, now. No more of this endless kicking the can down the road. If the uncertainty continues life will become difficult. Remoaners couldn't care less of course. Be prepared for the lowest of low tactics from them.

Fully agree.
The sooner the better for you as for us, the other Europeans.

I got  to  quite like my  burgundy  passport over the years .

The blue/black one seems a bit gloomy and old hat in comparison.

Im from EU. Lived in UK 9 years before move to 🇹🇭

When I talk with brits here about brexit they says like we love europeans but we want out. Like immigration is a problem.

Thing is it wont change a thing. Ppl who already there they will stay. They get perm residence and that. But mostly I hear this reason. Like they want stop poles romanians slovaks etc...

What amazes me is I never hear they complain about indians pakistanis etc. Where some towns are taken over already. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I don't believe in polls that survey less than 30,000 and even then they are potentially incorrect. Regardless of what the polls say the referendum result in 2016 should be followed. We have had over 3 years of parliament trying to reverse the result and keep the UK in the EU.

We are out of the EU on 31st October 2019, then have a GE and get rid of those parasites like grieve and Cooper who just ignore their constituents plus others and have a cull of the political establishment, who are nothing but self serving.

'The referendum result in 2016 should be followed" Which result ? A "leave", whatever consequences ? Or even: everyone against will have the choice between banned from the UK of being shot ? 

My opinion: when "Leave" it is, WHICH leave ? And when it ends in a catastrophy, who is going to compensate the 48,11% who voted for only ONE option "Remain"... as it is.

And a General Election… could be wise, especially in the British system, where the winner gets it al. Imagine over all baronies ( constituencies) 21 % Lib Dem, 20% Cons, 20% Labour, 20% Brexit now, 19 % others = 100% Lib Dem Parliament and Government.

Edited by puipuitom

9 hours ago, bluesofa said:

As an aside, I had a new UK passport in April. The words "European Union" at the top of the front cover have now disappeared.

And a Schengen visa whenever British wants to cross La Manche

• Haha 2

Just now, nontabury said:

Obviously a non Brit to make such a ridiculous post.

Agree, that is what happens when replying to a ridiculous post.

22 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Or a tank?

I think the time of cannonboat diplomacy or thre Gorden and Kitchener treat are far beyong us… except by British it seems… "nuke Brussels" etc.. 

Therefore time the British leave the EU.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, bluesofa said:

As an aside, I had a new UK passport in April. The words "European Union" at the top of the front cover have now disappeared.

Wonderful news, anyone convicted of listening to "Ode to Joy" should be deported to Euroland or shot, the choice is theirs!

31 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

I think the time of cannonboat diplomacy or thre Gorden and Kitchener treat are far beyong us… except by British it seems… "nuke Brussels" etc.. 

Therefore time the British leave the EU.

and don't come back crying the blues

• Haha 2