BANGKOK
webfact

Majority of Britons support 'Brexit by any means' poll

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

There are approximately  170 countries,that are not in the EU,many doing well

without it,there's all this talk about how very bad it will be for the U.K.,and

little about how bad it's going to affect the EU,they could replace us with the 

likes of Albania,Azerbaijan,Belarus,Bosnia & Herzegovina,Georgia,not forgetting

Turkey,all high quality countries,all waiting to move West as soon as they get in.

The Common Market ,before it morphed in to EU ,who seem to want to control

everyone's life, was a good idea,trading,free movement of goods etc, it all went

wrong when they let some of the Eastern bloc countries in,and allowed free movement

of people.

regards worgeordie

Yeah it really went wrong for the eastern countries, nurses and doctors are leaving left and right to the UK, Germany and co causing them problems: https://www.politico.eu/article/doctors-nurses-migration-health-care-crisis-workers-follow-the-money-european-commission-data/

This is horrible and has to stop. Glad the UK as the major benefactor of this is stepping up and sending them back to take care of their own elders and sick people instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Was it blue?

Did it make you happy ? Anyway if Britain wants to get nasty then French,Belgium and Dutch fisherman can take place in beggar your neighbour jollies in the channel which they are planning in the event of a no deal and stop British fisherman landing their catches in France .Then the navies will be involved. Gonna be fun for sure - even if we do leave we'll be begging to get back in by Xmas. I've started the panic buying already as it's a no brainer as stocks will run low and get more expensive. Got 250 loo rolls and 200 kitchen towels and 500 bin liners  - like money in the bank - they'll last forever and save money as the pound gets rinsed. Oh and 10 pairs of 2.5 pound shop reading glasses which I keep breaking. First rule of panic buying is get their first whilst their are still stocks to hoard. Plus for us Remainiacs it's a political act - Tv pics of empty shelves and maybe bank runs piles down the pressure on mad BoJo and his traitorous coup-makers. As Dominic Cummings said "by any means necessary". Must get a kilo of parmesan in as well. Other things to stock up on whilst the shelves are full.........Remoaners get ready to join  the Resistance.....or should I say Maquis in honour of our French brethren. 

Tea bags
Toilet roll toilet paper
Rice
Cereal
Pasta
Tinned beans canned beans
Tinned soup
Tinned rice pudding
Tinned chopped tomatoes
Tinned sweetcorn
Tinned peaches
Coffee
Lentils
Sugar
Bread flour
Dried yeast
Instant bread mix
Tinned tuna
Tinned mushy peas
Jars of hot dogs
Pasta sauce
Porridge
Squash
Long-life milk
Dishwasher liquid

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Very accurate - I noticed it too. There are a few Spitfire flying, tea drinking weather obsessed diehards out there but they seem to have retreated given they only NOW understand the mess.

Still to be fair it wasn't their fault they were hoodwinked.

Well as Dominic Cummings  said of David Davies "thick as mince"............not of course that applies to anyone here as I wouldn't want a third 3 day ban or would I .....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Yeah it really went wrong for the eastern countries, nurses and doctors are leaving left and right to the UK, Germany and co causing them problems: https://www.politico.eu/article/doctors-nurses-migration-health-care-crisis-workers-follow-the-money-european-commission-data/

This is horrible and has to stop. Glad the UK as the major benefactor of this is stepping up and sending them back to take care of their own elders and sick people instead.

It might have been ok IF it was just Doctors and nurses

regards worgeordie

• Like 2
  • Confused 1