U.S. attorney general cites 'irregularities' at jail where Epstein died

webfact

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

[...]

Billy Barr needs to start coming up with a credible explanation as to why he recused himself from Epstein’s case and then 24 hours later reversed his recusal.

[...]

Billy Barr has, for seemingly inexplicable reasons, placed himself neck deep in this saga.

I don't think it is judgemental to say Barr is not his own man, he does what da boss sez.

The boss needed him on the Epstein case, didn't want him to run off like that weasel Sessions.  "You go back out there and UN-RECUSE yourself, y'hear!? " 

When people offer public testament about how righteously they will pursue justice what I hear is "I know where the body is buried, and I'll ensure it is never found."

I had been anticipating a body count since the inauguration, looks like it's building.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:50 AM, Redline said:

I guess if I had a choice to live happily ever after, or fear for me and my loved one's lives, I would forget to go check on a child molester as well~not a difficult decision 

Frankly, if an inmate really is alone in their cell, I don't understand the need for a suicide watch.  The person is an adult.  Similar to the Hemlock society, let them make the choices about their life.  If the person decides to not consult with a spiritual advisor, lawyer, pastor, life coach or whatever, and still decides to take their own life, so be it.  There are more important issues to spend time and money on.

6 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Frankly, if an inmate really is alone in their cell, I don't understand the need for a suicide watch.  The person is an adult.  Similar to the Hemlock society, let them make the choices about their life.  If the person decides to not consult with a spiritual advisor, lawyer, pastor, life coach or whatever, and still decides to take their own life, so be it.  There are more important issues to spend time and money on.

Point well taken-I’m not sure if he volunteered or not 

I find it ironic Barr has anything to do with this case on account of his dad hiring Epstein to teach math to teenagers and Donald’s possible involvement with Epstein a lot of very powerful people had a lot to lose if Epstein flipped I suspect he had help in his death

8 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Another irregularity is it turns out that Epstein had a broken neck. That is a very impressive trick, to break your neck with a bed sheet made of paper. I guess he saved his best trick for the finale.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp&ved=2ahUKEwjH4tSGzIXkAhWRxoUKHbi1BDwQFjARegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2GsA495FcGx5guB190YLcj&ampcf=1

Archived