BANGKOK
webfact

U.S. attorney general cites 'irregularities' at jail where Epstein died

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The Coroner has yet to report, the DoJ IG has only just started his investigation and yet Billy Barr is out there making statements.

How about he explain why he chose to reverse his recusal from this case. 

I expect "Get your retaliation in first" is the rule he is following.

Put aside the Conspiracy or not issue. We should have been able to ask the ones who almost always get it right.

What odds would Ladbrookes, or William Hill have offered on Epstein living long enough to attend court,  100 to 1 and climbing to the stars after the first "Attempt" I guess.

I think the guy is dirty as hell and a lot of his previous associates were involved too.  His finances and ways he earns or makes money is suspect and hopefully a really good forensic investigation will be done, but I doubt it.  Odd how many Clinton associates seem to die

• Like 2

So he hung himself, died, and then fell onto the floor. If the sheet was tied well enough to strangle him or break his neck then wouldn't you expect to find him hanging in the cell?

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So you accept this administration is keen to shutdown the investigation.

The Prison system is operated under the DOJ.

Epstein's alleged suicide is on the same scale as would be the escape of El Chapo from U.S. prison.

The first of the irregularities mentioned by DOJ should be AG Barr's failed duty to guarantee 24/7 monitoring of Epstein in a suicide watch.

But already Barr is attempting to divert attention away from his failed duty to find fault elsewhere in the prison administration. That's close to a shutdown of any serious investigation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heard on the radio today that photos of him dead, allegedly, in the cell and pics of him taken to an ambulance clearly show that the ears are different. Seems they are saying he and the body aren't the same person Geoffrey may be a live and well!!

Elvis is still alive too.

11 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

I hope that British pimpette also gets her just rewards, human scum personified..

Don't blame us British. Blame Trump.

• Confused 1

Off-topic post and replies removed.  

The only thing irregular is that anybody gives a crap for this one. Ordinarily some guy locked in a hole offs himself and it isn't news.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, rgraham said:

So he hung himself, died, and then fell onto the floor. If the sheet was tied well enough to strangle him or break his neck then wouldn't you expect to find him hanging in the cell?

How Jeffrey Epstein was able to kill himself: an ex-con explains how, despite official precautions, a determined individual can end his life

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-oped-suicide-20190813-kv7dldtxife2ddgedwnom2nine-story.html

• Thanks 1