Thailand tightens the screws on TM30 reporting, petition ongoing

webfact

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Try doing it in Bangkok. Spend half the day in immigration on a Monday because you wanted to go away for a weekend. Then come back and tell us how easy it all is. 

If you choose to live in an over crowded city that’s what you have to put up with ......that is the reason I left London.....lol

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, taninthai said:

I’m so fed up reading about tm30 on this forum ......I just did mine this morning in and out in 8 minuits ,immigration were happy,smiling,friendly and helpful seriously what is all the fuss about ....moaners will be moaners where ever they are in the world.

D8A1C24B-54AE-4214-87BF-939771ECB63A.gif

1 minute ago, gunderhill said:

OK So  now go in and  out of Thailand or away 3  times a  week (every  week) and let us  know how it is?

So you do that do you 3 times a week leave and return?

4 minutes ago, taninthai said:

Not really 30 minuits ride on the bike but I like getting out and about and riding the bike so it’s no big deal.

30 minute ride there or 30 minutes there and back?38 minutes or 68 minutes?Riding a bike in Thailand is life threatening!

Just now, taninthai said:

So you do that do you 3 times a week leave and return?

Nope, i dont even do one at all............unfortunately though my friend in BKk who works for PLAN International has to go in and out 3  times a  week, often Malaysia then Indonesia Vietnam etc EVERY WEEK.

1 minute ago, taninthai said:

If you choose to live in an over crowded city that’s what you have to put up with ......that is the reason I left London.....lol

Right. I'll move to Nakon Nowhere. Sure my boss in Bkk and my missus won't mind. And of course, living in a place with very few people around. How exciting for someone in their 30s. 

12 minutes ago, taninthai said:

I’m so fed up reading about tm30 on this forum ......I just did mine this morning in and out in 8 minuits ,immigration were happy,smiling,friendly and helpful seriously what is all the fuss about ....moaners will be moaners where ever they are in the world.

I have to drive 60 km to my IO. Online reporting not possible.

I can't understand why they are so paranoid about national security? What's the problem? What is the true purpose of the TM30?

None of us are interested in taking over the country. Someone should tell them we only came here for the pussy.

3 minutes ago, taninthai said:

So do you recommend people organise their lives,families and employment around the TM30? 

6 minutes ago, madmen said:

The cowards that won't sign and living in fear grow a pair and just do it. 

38 minutes ago, webfact said:

The petition, whilst politely written, is not likely to succeed.

39 minutes ago, webfact said:

That a group of foreigners could possibly change Thai laws to make things more convenient and useful, is also inconceivable.

I rest my case.

2 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

so you had to report in  London did you?

No but I have to buy a license to watch tv or have a dog or go fishing ,have to fill in a census form every now and the have to pay extortionate council tax every month ....now that’s stuff to moan about.

you didn’t answer my question so you travel and return 3 times every week?..

Just now, DaRoadrunner said:

paranoid about national security?

Its a  joke is BS 100% its about control its about you do what we say  johhny folleigner, Thailands  borders are more porous than a Swiss  Cheese, the biggest criminals are the govt and authorities

Just now, SoilSpoil said:

I have to drive 60 km to my IO. Online reporting not possible.

Mail it in.The 24 hour window is obviously not relevant. I have mailed Tm30 for tenants 10 day's late and never fined

Archived