BANGKOK
webfact

Thailand tightens the screws on TM30 reporting, petition ongoing

Just now, taninthai said:

No but I have to buy a license to watch tv or have a dog or go fishing ,have to fill in a census form every now and the have to pay extortionate council tax every month ....now that’s stuff to moan about.

you didn’t answer my question so you travel and return 3 times every week?..

I did answer your question try to "slow  down a little"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, taninthai said:

That’s alright then your friend works so he is actually getting paid while he goes to immigration,,,,,,still likes to moan about it though or are you just moaning for your friend

I moaning to give you something to be apologetic for. Mainly the Thai system.

1 minute ago, gunderhill said:

Every time you leave the province?.............actually  you dont have to buy a licence to watch tv plenty of newer ways where you dont need one at all I havent had a  tv for about 15 years due to the internet amongst other ways to "watch tv"

Try to keep up to date, DOG licence scrapped in 1987, still thats  only  32 years ago so I guess you  need to adapt to modernity. Bit  like TM30 needs to be scrapped except about 50 years  ago

Sorry yeah i don’t watch tv or read newspapers live in my own little world in a nice little paradise

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, gunderhill said:

Must be difficult  walking with your  head stuck up there though😁

Don’t be jealous because some have a good life..😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Happened today to my Wife, she rents  condos, the Thai  Wife  looked at the room paid  the deposit , Wife spoke with the owner who said  ok, then the owner found out her husband was farang and said NO, dont want any farang due to TM30 and this is  not the only case shes  dealt with now.

Yeap, as time goes by, more landlords will be aware of all of this and they won’t wanna rent out to foreigners. They could be clean as whistles with nothing to hide, but why take the risk of being fined and paraded around on the news for not reporting their foreign tenants.