BANGKOK
webfact

Thailand tightens the screws on TM30 reporting, petition ongoing

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

You clearly do. And I like posting too. Just don't get bent of shape when people call you out. 

You sure I'm the one getting "bent out of shape"? It's not me that has the problem, remember?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

You sure I'm the one getting "bent out of shape"? It's not me that has the problem, remember?

Yes, you seem to bask in the fact you don't have a problem with the TM30. You can see how that might annoy others who do, right? 

Edited by rkidlad

4 minutes ago, lkv said:

You like posting your positive stories but don't need/like to hear other people's negative stories.

That's not how a forum works, I'm afraid.

You like posting your negative stories but don't need/like to hear other people's positive stories.

Just now, rkidlad said:

Yes, you seem to bask in the fact you don't have a problem with the TM30. You can see how that might annoy others who do, right? 

I leave basking to sharks and beach goers.

If people get annoyed, what's that to me? I'll have my say which I'm entitled to.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Joe Mcseismic said:
5 minutes ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

You like posting your negative stories but don't need/like to hear other people's positive stories.

Do not put words in my mouth again.

You said you don't like hearing other people's negative stories.

I love to hear your positive stories. Then i can tear them apart using common sense.

Edited by lkv

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

Yes, I often post on forums, for example, where people find things are becoming more expensive and bills harder to pay. I tell them I have a good job and I don't see these prices as a problem. They seem to not respond well to my positive comments. I wonder why? 

Edited by rkidlad

3 minutes ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

I leave basking to sharks and beach goers.

If people get annoyed, what's that to me? I'll have my say which I'm entitled to.

Clearly empathy is lost on you. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, saminoz said:

Thanks Peterw42.

I got a mail with a new username (as opposed to the email I used) and a password. Neither of them work, at least so far but I have only tried from the mobile app (Android).

Anyone know of a weblink that can be used instead?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

1 minute ago, lkv said:

Do not put words in my mouth again.

You said you don't like hearing other people's stories.

I love to hear your positive stories. Then i can tear them apart using common sense.

Didn't put words into your mouth. They were my words adapted from your words. You obviously don't like what I say, otherwise why would you quote and answer every post of mine?

Tear them apart? Thanks for the laugh.

Clearly empathy is lost on you. 

Riiiiight. So, if I don't agree, I have no empathy.

Just now, Joe Mcseismic said:

You obviously don't like what I say, otherwise why would you quote and answer every post of mine?

No, when you quote my post and twist it as if I said something that I didn't, and then you apologise, then you keep doing it. 

I would strongly advise you to stop doing that.

Thank you.

Just now, Joe Mcseismic said:

Riiiiight. So, if I don't agree, I have no empathy.

And what is it that you don't actually agree with? We've already established that the TM30 is not hard for you but it is harder for others. 

What is your point now? That you have the right to keep reminding everyone it's not hard for you? 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

It's kind of hard to follow the rules when they keep changing. Even harder to follow the rules when you have a full-time job, and the username and password they said they'd issue you with within 7 working days, still hasn't been issued over 3 weeks later. 

But thanks. I feel so much better knowing that someone else doesn't find it difficult to do. Now everything is magically okay for me. 

Don't hold your breath.

The username/password they sent doesn't work (at least for me) and after trying all combinations and variations, I tried the forgotten password link on the mobile App.  That tells me that the email that i am using is not valid, despite my having received the confirmation and finally the username/password to that very same email!

I tried to log in through the web address (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/) and I can log in there using the same email but still get nowhere!

Trying the forgotten password link there simply tells me that I am succesful but does not send a link or anything useful, it just goes back to the log in page in an endless loop.

<deleted>, as usual.

Just now, saminoz said:

Don't hold your breath.

The username/password they sent doesn't work (at least for me) and after trying all combinations and variations, I tried the forgotten password link on the mobile App.  That tells me that the email that i am using is not valid, despite my having received the confirmation and finally the username/password to that very same email!

I tried to log in through the web address (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/) and I can log in there using the same email but still get nowhere!

Trying the forgotten password link there simply tells me that I am succesful but does not send a link or anything useful, it just goes back to the log in page in an endless loop.

<deleted>, as usual.

Would it make you feel any better if I told you some people have successfully got their usernames and passwords? Would it magically make your situation go away? 

Well, I'm still waiting for my username and password. I hope I don't have to deal with having an invalid email if I eventually do get my username and password sent to me. By any chance, did you use a hotmail account? 

Would it make you feel any better if I told you some people have successfully got their usernames and passwords? Would it magically make your situation go away? 

Well, I'm still waiting for my username and password. I hope I don't have to deal with having an invalid email if I eventually do get my username and password sent to me. By any chance, did you use a hotmail account? 

Me too, 2 months now, when i call in English they hang up. 

Tardddss

• Sad 1