BANGKOK
webfact

Thailand tightens the screws on TM30 reporting, petition ongoing

9 hours ago, madmen said:

The cowards that won't sign and living in fear grow a pair and just do it. 

Nope i will just not report when i go away for a break.. simple

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Right, because everybody knows only foreigners commit crimes.

I think that many of the laws that Farang find strange are actually targeting other 3rd world people's like Burmese, Cambodian, Laos, Indian, Chinese, who, like Thais on average, habitually break the laws.

But, Farang and other higher quality foreigners like Japanese get caught in the requirements, too, because to Thais we are all just foreigners. 

Edited by Fex Bluse
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

It so good in Thailand. Good country.

Why you hate people who like it? Up to them.

Hi Yinn

Do you know about "wumao"?

5 hours ago, Yinn said:

Your govt's   indoctrination of  your  country  worked  so  well, starting  at  birth  thru  school and on  , your'e  living  proof ,a  system  that  lies and  suppresses    its people, schools  that  don't  educate  just  indoctrinate,  books  you  cant  read about  Thailand  as  they  banned  them,  so  bad  cant  even  be  discussed.

5 hours ago, Yinn said:

They seem to 'hate' people who don't agree with them so they then have an excuse to moan & blame someone for their apparent unhappiness. (long sentence, no punctuation!)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Huayrat said:

Nope i will just not report when i go away for a break.. simple

if  it  ever  gets  to  me  ill  just  pay  the  fine  until  they  make  the  fine ridiculous or just  start  to  blacklist you etc.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Your govt's   indoctrination of  your  country  worked  so  well, starting  at  birth  thru  school and on  , your'e  living  proof ,a  system  that  lies and  suppresses    its people, schools  that  don't  educate  just  indoctrinate,  books  you  cant  read about  Thailand  as  they  banned  them,  so  bad  cant  even  be  discussed.

This is something that occurs in every country except in the west we call it "education" to make ourselves feel superior to others when in fact we are not superior.

I try to keep my visits to Thailand around two weeks.  There are other places more welcoming including China and Hong Kong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so I go away for the weekend and on Monday I have to take a day off work because the on-line reporting is not working. 

Therefore in future I won't bother going away and stay in a hotel and spend my money. I will stay home and relax, do the gardening or whatever. TAT lose again.

• Like 2