BANGKOK
snoop1130

Top U.S. lawmaker demands answers in Jeffrey Epstein's death

9 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I do hate to agree with you, but yes.

I thought exactly that as I gave you a like.

• Like 2

Cant wait for the 300+ British names to start denying everything like the first guilty one has already 🤔

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

William Barr's dad was headmaster of Dalton school in New York, He hired the totally unqualified Epstein and there was many rumors about that decision, it was referred to as the Epstein-Barr problem. When Dalton was removed, Epstein was fired directly after, citing incompetence. Epstein was rumored to spend his time hovering about the teenage girls. So William Barr has been associated with Epstein for a very long time. Very likely he was one of the many that needed Epstein to be silenced.

I had a grim chuckle at your "Epstein-Barr problem".  Epstein-Barr - as I assume you know - is the name of the virus that causes glandular fever. Trump and large parts of the GOP are indeed a foul virus that has poisoned US politics. Many senior Dem politicians are corrupt also. 

6 hours ago, Benmart said:

I find no humour in the death, misery and misfortune of others.

Have you stopped to think of the misery and misfortune this creature brought upon dozens if not hundreds of young women and children. The sigh of relief from some of the most powerful figures in the world, must have been audible, upon the news of Epstein's "Suicide". I could not care less that he's dead but it's too bad he was unable to testify, and most people can guess why.

7 hours ago, usviphotography said:

If Barr recuses, then there is pretty much no accountability at all

Wrong.

As was the case when AG Sessions recused himself from the Mueller investigation, Barr's recusal would have supervision of the DOJ transfer to Republican majority Senate-approved Deputy AG Jeffrey Adam Rosen.

As we've already witnessed with Barr, he's capable of deception in federal investigations such as the Mueller Report as AG to the extent that he'll protect Trump from anything legally adverse. Transparency is far less likely under Barr.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 5:49 PM, snoop1130 said:

“serious irregularities”

In the case of a serious potential suicide attempt protocol requires a cellmate at all times. Epstein was assigned such a suicide watcher. But twenty-fours hours before the "surprise" Epstein suicide, the cellmate was removed from the cell, leaving Epstein alone.

This degree for breach of protocol that is intended to prevent a prisoner's death doesn't happen without major prison leadership approval. It suggests a political intervention of protocol. By the way the Bureau of Prisons falls under the supervision of DOJ.

• Thanks 2

Off-topic post removed.