Mitsubishi’s limited-edition Mirage comes packed with goodies

snoop1130

Mitsubishi’s limited-edition Mirage comes packed with goodies

By The Nation

800_dda13bac717a0f8.jpg

Mitsubishi has updated its Mirage eco car by launching a limited edition that comes with eye-catching accessories, such as black-painted sideview mirrors with LED turning lights, black door sash, black rear spoiler with LED stop lamp, rear bumper garnish and chrome exhaust.

Inspired by the popular Mirage GLX CVT variant, the Mirage Limited Edition also comes with black-painted 15-inch alloy wheels plus upgraded suspension. The model comes in two colours – metallic red with black roof (Bt520,000) and pearl white with black roof (Bt527,000).

The interior finishes include red-leather accents on the steering wheel and gearshift knob, as well as seats upholstered in black and red fabric. The infotainment system features voice command, Bluetooth, touchscreen monitor and DVD player, while safety features include dual SRS airbags, stability control, traction control and hill-start assist. 

“The Mirage Limited Edition is highlighted by its stylish appearance designed to specifically match the lifestyle of our younger generation customers. More importantly, it is still packed with a list of equipment and safety features that inspire customer confidence and convenience,” said Morikazu Chokki, president and CEO of Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co Ltd.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/auto/30374685

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-08-13

52 minutes ago, transam said:

So a buyer will be wowed by a few stickers and non chrome door mirrors....????

Think your going back to the Arc there. I don't know a manufacturers that fit chrome wing mirrors now, they all seem colour coordinated.  

17 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Think your going back to the Arc there. I don't know a manufacturers that fit chrome wing mirrors now, they all seem colour coordinated.  

I said door mirrors, would having shiny black instead of matt black clinch the Mitsu deal...?????

LOS is full of bling shops with stick on plastic chrome, LOS loves the stick on plastic chrome, just look at fuel filler flaps, the chrome stick on ones are selling like hot cakes....????

4 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

This excuse for a car should be crushed....similar to when it get's involved in a minor accident!

The Mitsu Mirage has been around for a long time and as far as compact eco cars go, it's as good as most.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

The Mitsu Mirage has been around for a long time and as far as compact eco cars go, it's as good as most.

In manual form the original one was relatively quick as far as eco cars go. It weighs less than 900kg. I would think eventually they will become hybrid or electric. They are economical by not THAT economical. I got 20.3 km/l in my diesel crv on Sunday. Our suzuki swift gets abour 19km/l on the same trip. 

2 hours ago, transam said:

I said door mirrors, would having shiny black instead of matt black clinch the Mitsu deal...?????

LOS is full of bling shops with stick on plastic chrome, LOS loves the stick on plastic chrome, just look at fuel filler flaps, the chrome stick on ones are selling like hot cakes....????

Suggest you reread your post. You said non chrome mirrors.

Bit of a joke comment in there about it being aimed for the younger generation.  I don't think any of the younger generation even use DVDs anymore let alone wanting the facility to play one in this car.  Just throwing in a load of junk old hat goodies in an attempt to shift an old design car in this sales falling market. Reducing the price to a much lower level to reflect its real value may be a better sales ploy.

Archived