Is the closure of your favorite bar or restaurant imminent?

Leaver

1 minute ago, champers said:

It is a fixed offer deal at a fixed price, a sampler so to speak. If you visited the place you could select to your preferences.

Apologies if I offended you, no offence intended.

Last time I was there I had a rib-eye on some sort of special....  thought it came with soup but could be mistaken. The regular prices I always found a little rich. 

Back on topic, Beefeater Steak Restaurant in the Soi Diana Alleyway has closed until further notice citing Covid safety concerns.  One of the long termers that up until now had stayed open throughout.

Edited by kinyara
Spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, polpott said:

Really sad news, my favourite restaurant in Central Pattaya. Even during the pandemic they always seemed to have customers. If they can't survive, who can?

Well you can always go eat at Kiss...lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kinyara said:

Back on topic, Beefeater Steak Restaurant in the Soi Diana Alleyway has closed until further notice citing Covid safety concerns.  One of the long termers that up until now had stayed open throughout.

I like their Mexican Buffet.......

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kinyara said:

The busiest one in the arcade too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piston broke said:

Looks like Witherspoons, Soi Bukkou have thrown in the towel ....

It is sad, but we were expecting this third enforced closure regime would break many backs......

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TaaSaparot said:

Received an offer on the place, so have sold up, and moved to the R-Con S-Bend.

Thought I posted this a couple of weeks ago?

Why would a popular bar in a good location, where they have been for a few decades, move to an IMO less favourable location and go through all the expenses involved to furnish that new location?

4 hours ago, Susco said:

Why would a popular bar in a good location, where they have been for a few decades, move to an IMO less favourable location and go through all the expenses involved to furnish that new location?

RCon S bends is probably a better location, that place used to be busy, Witherspoons hasn't been busy since they stopped running golf years ago

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, piston broke said:

So if they have "sold up" - Why is the place up for rent ? (per the photo posted earlier)...

The owners of the R-Con complex are desperate for a renter....Their hard line rent stance caused the previous renter to close his bar there.....Now they get ZERO rent......I bet they cut Wetherspoons a sweet deal on rent that  Wetherspoons could not pass up.......The new place is not far from the old place so  I dont think Wetherspoons fans will have a problem with the move....

Edited by redwood1

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

The owners of the R-Con complex are desperate for a renter....Their hard line rent stance caused the previous renter to close his bar there.....Now they get ZERO rent......I bet they cut Wetherspoons a sweet deal on rent that  Wetherspoons could not pass up.......The new place is not far from the old place so  I dont think Wetherspoons fans will have a problem with the move....

Your comment makes sense

but it doesn't explain why there is still a ''for rent'' sign on the old Whetherspoons place when this place is supposed to have been sold up ? Maybe i am missing something here?

Edited by kingofthemountain