Is the closure of your favorite bar or restaurant imminent?

Leaver

On 9/27/2022 at 2:12 AM, PJ71 said:

Are you suggesting that all mid 50's like 80's music,

Not all, but many.

Are you suggesting all mid 50's like the latest electronic music, at ridiculously loud levels? 

When's the last time you have had a drink in a Soi 6 bar?

47 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Not all, but many.

Are you suggesting all mid 50's like the latest electronic music, at ridiculously loud levels? 

When's the last time you have had a drink in a Soi 6 bar?

Are you suggesting i suggested all mid 50's men like electronic music, where was that?

Can't stand soi 6, dregs of pattaya hang out there IMO.

10 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Can't stand soi 6, dregs of pattaya hang out there IMO.

The bars on Soi 6 were the focus of my previous post. 

If you haven't been to Soi 6 for a long time, you can hardly comment on music in those bars, can you? 

11 minutes ago, Leaver said:

If you haven't been to Soi 6 for a long time, you can hardly comment on music in those bars, can you? 

Are you suggesting i should be familiar with all music played in all bars in Pattaya, are you?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, PJ71 said:

Are you suggesting i should be familiar with all music played in all bars in Pattaya, are you?

No, just saying, you regularly post on things that you have no recent experience in, or any experience at all.  Eg.  Soi 6 bars.

10 hours ago, Leaver said:

No, just saying, you regularly post on things that you have no recent experience in, or any experience at all.  Eg.  Soi 6 bars.

I've very recent experience in noticing Pattaya nightlife in Bukhow area is very busy, for some reason you have a hard time accepting this...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

I've very recent experience in noticing Pattaya nightlife in Bukhow area is very busy, for some reason you have a hard time accepting this...

How's Walking Street going?  How's Tree Town going?  How is Soi Pothole and Soi Lengkee going?  How are Soi 7 and Soi 8 going?  How's Soi LK Metro going?  You wouldn't know how Soi 6 is going because you don't go there.

You go to two bars on Soi Baukhao, which you will not name, and declare "Pattaya is thriving."  ????

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

How's Walking Street going?  How's Tree Town going?  How is Soi Pothole and Soi Lengkee going?  How are Soi 7 and Soi 8 going?  How's Soi LK Metro going?  You wouldn't know how Soi 6 is going because you don't go there.

You go to two bars on Soi Baukhao, which you will not name, and declare "Pattaya is thriving."  ????

Are all the places you mention the only thing you use to determine how busy Pattaya is - lol........ you don't go far do you?

Are you suggesting you know everywhere in Pattaya that's busy and not - lol. How is this possible?

Based on my recent visit to Pattaya then, yes it's very busy.

LK - busy

Bukhow - busy

Soi pot hole - busy

Soi 6, 7 and 8 - don't go there

Walking street - don't go there

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Interesting high season coming up.  If it doesn't materialize, more closures early 2023. 

Seriously........ you should give it a rest, Pattaya is coming back to life after a once in lifetime pandemic that we'll likely never see again and you think a slow high season will have an effect - lol.

Comedy gold - love it.

35 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Seriously........ you should give it a rest, Pattaya is coming back to life after a once in lifetime pandemic that we'll likely never see again and you think a slow high season will have an effect - lol.

That's the point I am making, it's coming back to life when compared to covid numbers, but still nowhere near low season 2019 numbers. 

Further to this, and I have posted links, tourism was not doing well here pre covid.

42 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

LK - busy

Bukhow - busy

Soi pot hole - busy

What bars did you go into in these Soi? 

You declared "Pattaya is thriving." 

I guess you think Walking Street and Soi 6 aren't in Pattaya.  ????

Edited by Leaver

5 minutes ago, Leaver said:

What bars did you go into in these Soi? 

Several.

5 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I guess you think Walking Street and Soi 6 aren't in Pattaya.

I know they're in Pattaya, unlike you though i don't comment on what i don't know about.

8 minutes ago, Leaver said:

That's the point I am making, it's coming back to life when compared to covid numbers, but still nowhere near low season 2019 numbers. 

Further to this, and I have posted links, tourism was not doing well here pre covid.

Yawn.

Do you review statistics all day and night, it's all you mention.

If you cannot see that Pattaya is busy again ( during the quietest time of year ) then i think there's little hope for you.