BANGKOK
Leaver

Is the closure of your favorite bar or restaurant imminent?

The only sensible option is 1 month deposit, rent 1 month only, landlords take it or leave it. Then the risk is shared by landlord. Can shove key money

14 hours ago, Leaver said:

Another one in LK Metro.  

No 3 mil key money this time!

The closure of my favourite bar or restaurant isnt imminent but i can predict that Leaver and Ron Jeremy will be trawling and posting bahtsold adverts for free. 

• Like 1

PumPui's restaurant pizzeria

Dear customers and friends.

You will maybe be surprised or not but we would like inform that Pumpui's restaurant will be closed for good at the end of May. We have been open for 6 years now but now we took some decisions and back to France. We made this choice as a family reason and only for this reason. We would like thanks all our faithful customers and friends.We will never forget you.

However we gonna remain open till half June for bread only.

Thank again to everyone who make this beautiful journey happend. Be safe and healthy.
We expect to leave and of July and my coffee machine is working good so please come to see us and spend some time together.

All the best for you
Pumpui's

On 5/17/2020 at 6:52 PM, kinyara said:

The closure of my favourite bar or restaurant isnt imminent but i can predict that Leaver and Ron Jeremy will be trawling and posting bahtsold adverts for free. 

You are quite confident that your favorite bar and / or restaurant will not close down.  What gives you that confidence?

I have posted a couple of Baht Sold adverts to show that the closures will not just be on Walking Street, but in the areas where return tourists frequent, as well as where expats socialize. 

I posted just two examples, but that website has many in Central Pattaya.  Everything for sale from large hotels to beer bars. 

Would you care to put a percentage of what will remain open, 6 months from now, compared to pre virus? 

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Would you care to put a percentage of what will remain open, 6 months from now, compared to pre virus? 

6 months? .... why not 6 years?

3 minutes ago, TaaSaparot said:

6 months? .... why not 6 years?

I think after 6 months we will have a fair idea of what post virus Pattaya will look like, and that's what it will continue to look like for the next 3 years, but I wouldn't say as long as 6 years. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

I think after 6 months we will have a fair idea of what post virus Pattaya will look like, and that's what it will continue to look like for the next 3 years, but I wouldn't say as long as 6 years. 

I'm sure my favourite sports bar will also not close.

2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I'm sure my favourite sports bar will also not close.

How can you be so sure?

Pattaya's most popular sports bar, Retox, is for sale. 

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

How can you be so sure?

Is the one on the Darkside, Retox Outback, for sale too?

7 minutes ago, Leaver said:

How can you be so sure?

It's not Retox.

• Thanks 1

Just now, HashBrownHarry said:

It's not Retox.

What is it?

5 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

It's not Retox.

I never suggested it was.

I am merely saying that if one of the most, if not the most, popular sports bar in Pattaya is for sale, what makes you so confident your favorite sports bar will remain open, into the future? 

5 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I never suggested it was.

I am merely saying that if one of the most, if not the most, popular sports bar in Pattaya is for sale, what makes you so confident your favorite sports bar will remain open, into the future? 

It's too good to close, mainly expat customers that are full time here ( like many of these places ) and it's not in Pattaya's CBD.

• Like 1