BANGKOK 18 August 2019 16:44
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Instagram Couple Sparks Outrage After Using Holy Water at Sacred Bali Temple to Wash Butt

Indonesian netizens were infuriated after viral videos emerged showing a pair of Instagrammers desecrating a sacred site in Bali. 

Later identified as fitness models Sabina Dolezalova and Zdenek Slouka, the two Instagrammers were seen on video frolicking in what locals consider to be the sacred ground of a temple when Dolezalova bends over, hikes up her skirt and Slouka splashes spring water from the fountain on her behind.

According to Dr. Arya Wedakarna, a senator from Bali, the Instagrammers committed the deplorable act in Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud. In a post on Instagram, the senator indicated that he plans to summon the pair soon.

Some Indonesian netizens have urged the Bali Immigration Agency to block the two foreigners from leaving Bali until they take responsibility for their actions, according to Mata Indonesia News.

After drawing criticism when the clip went viral, Dolezalova and Slouka apologized through their Instagram accounts @sabina_dolezalova_ifbb and @znedekslouka.

Full article

She could have gone down to one of the public baths (Mundi) stripped down naked and one would even care.The world is becoming so absurd

Instagrammers committed the deplorable act in Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary...

Need I say more?   😊

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, elephant45 said:

She could have gone down to one of the public baths (Mundi) stripped down naked and one would even care.The world is becoming so absurd

Custom, in most societies, frequently dictates that a thing that is acceptably done in one place is not acceptable in another.

It's a question of "context".

The world, in that sense, has been "absurd" for tens of millennia.

And probably will be for a few more.

In the meantime.......don't s*** in the hotel lobby, there's a special room for that.

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

Pictures or it never happened.

splash.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

Don't post on social media and nobody will know, it's so stupid these days, look at me, look at what I am doing, look at where I have been, keep your ego's under control because nobody is really interested (except facebook and future employers)

4 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

holy water my arse, its plain water

It was plain water. It was only after it had splashed her ringpiece that it became all arseholy

Edited by NanLaew
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Thaivisa Web Content Team said:

Later identified as fitness models Sabina Dolezalova and Zdenek Slouka, ...

It would appear that being a 'fitness model' precludes the use of a brain.

"Holy Water" no such thing same as ordinary water, more  fuss  over nothing except those trapped in religious nonsense.