Video: Civil servant shot in his "Crown Jewels" in 7-Eleven parking space dispute

webfact

2 hours ago, Thaifriends said:

What would you do in his situation when the white shirt person had some sharp object leathal weapon and he attacked him also with that?

Police do that also in self defense. But he should not have fled after firing, instead should have waited for police to arrive as he took out gun only after he was attacked with sharp object which might have ended his life or put in danger.

Personal view as per books of engagements if someone attacks you.

Looked that way to me too.  Gun guy wasn't pointing the gun, and knife guy was the aggressor.  Only got shot when he charged and left gun guy little choice.  

If if you are going to allow citizens to own guns for self defence, then this seems appropriate use.

12 minutes ago, Mick501 said:

Looked that way to me too.  Gun guy wasn't pointing the gun, and knife guy was the aggressor.  Only got shot when he charged and left gun guy little choice.  

If if you are going to allow citizens to own guns for self defence, then this seems appropriate use.

Just like the gun happy USA 

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

She say's don't worry honey, your brothers a good man too !

Can't believe this. Someone has been seriously injured and the TV barstoolers make jokes about him. Tasteless. Not only hotchili's post. May be you need this happen to yourselfg in order to understand and leran being humane. Posts like that are coming from scum

1 hour ago, Mick501 said:

I don't think so. No self defense - the knife man was already running away when he got shot,

1 hour ago, sweatalot said:

I don't think so. No self defense - the knife man was already running away when he got shot,

Not self defense by the shooter but was possibly saving his friend from being stabbed as he was being chased by the knife wielding maniac..who probably would have also come back and stabbed the shooter too if he had not had the gun and shot him. Something not quite right about the whole story of a parking space dispute!...who was the guy in dark tshirt trying to jump on knife guy,hes the brave one......and the long dark dress girl wasnt fazed at all by people shooting around her.....most sane people would run away/take cover from a shooting scene so they dont get shot too!!

7 hours ago, mercman24 said:

what is this country coming to, a guy gets shot over a parking place and recently a guy gets murdered over a 400 baht loan, 

Three shot dead in Mae Hong Son over neighbourhood noise

Man killed in brawl over 'smelly' noodles

3 shot dead over car parking dispute

Children among 7 killed in mass shooting at New Year's Eve party (Officers said the suspect, Sucheep Sornsung, started to rage at his wife’s family after he felt they had not welcomed him properly)

Three men shot dead "for revving their bikes"

Barking dog caused Phuket family shooting (3 shot)

and the list goes on, this has always happend.

11 hours ago, sweatalot said:

Can't believe this. Someone has been seriously injured and the TV barstoolers make jokes about him. Tasteless. Not only hotchili's post. May be you need this happen to yourselfg in order to understand and leran being humane. Posts like that are coming from scum

That's what makes the world interesting... different opinions, senses of humour & opposite perspectives...
I have mine and you obviously have yours.... as boring as that may be to me you do have the freedom to express it as I do mine, however I do not feel the need to call you "scum" for doing so !

13 hours ago, seajae said:

cant believe he hit him in the dick, would it be big enough for that, thought thais were supposed to have little ones or has he blown it off????

Lucky shot or a ricochet either one I'm sure he didn't aim to shoot the prick ! 

On 8/14/2019 at 11:13 AM, BritManToo said:

Looks more like a drug deal gone wrong to me.

The shot guy starts off by trying to stab the gun guy.

Gun guy could reasonably claim self defence.

Really? Self defence? It looks like he shot someone who was running away.

Archived