Anybody Bored in Thailand??

atyclb

4 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Try East Asia. Thailand is the cleanest country in the world compared to Pakistan,Bangladesh, India or even Cambodia.Did anyone ask you to come to Thailand? 

I've been all over the world. Like some of east Asia (Japan in particular). 

Thailand is not the worst, but it is, I think, the most detached from reality. 

Bangladeshis and Pakistanis know their countries are imperfect. Thais on the other hand... 

Yes, I actually was invited here.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

What channel if I may ask?

It is a app oon your phone, then you connect on your PC by goiing to www.trueid.net and log in with your phone number. Youu get the Sports channel plus all the free Thai channels.

1 minute ago, wgdanson said:

It is a app oon your phone, then you connect on your PC by goiing to www.trueid.net and log in with your phone number. Youu get the Sports channel plus all the free Thai channels.

I know,just wondered if there's a specific sports channel showing Premier League on TrueID.

59 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

It works standalone right? I don't do cable.like on beIN I just signed in on my computer and Android

8 hours ago, brokenbone said:

you have an ability to rolling on the floor laughing at your own comments, that is unique to you personally,

the rest of mankind need a bit more stimulus to find life fulfilling

Oh dear......

And you are the person who moans about his physical state.

Your turn in the barrel tonight shipmate. :w00t:

Boredom - well I guess there's a set of sensitivities built up, things that grind wherever you live. Traffic is one... very annoying and sometimes I just don't want to go fight it. Same goes for sunshine - sometimes I think it'd be nice to stand on the Mount at Fleetwood and lean into the wind... but that's not 'boredom' really.

When I am too lazy to do anything, or not in the mood to interact with people, then I'll curl up with my Kindle or play a mindless ipad game. Being boring doesn't mean being bored, and there's no need to be actively busy all the time to avoid boredom.

Maybe you've a few strange ideas, a bad perspective on life... People from all walks of life n all countries have the same task - live your life, get on with it and stop whingeing.

20 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Nothing in the world more boring than spending time with people like this, they actually mostly hate what they do and despise most of the customers, and I don't blame them. It's all an act by bar girls, they are paid to be your friend and so none of it really counts.

7e14bbe18db0ef9ca7197b546ed6038d.jpg

21 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Nothing in the world more boring than spending time with people like this, they actually mostly hate what they do and despise most of the customers, and I don't blame them. It's all an act by bar girls, they are paid to be your friend and so none of it really counts.

Why does any of that matter ? Its a bunk up you're after not a wife !!

However looking at that pic does bring it home how standards have nosedived at Nana over the years ! 10-15 years ago none of those would have got a job cleaning there !

18 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

1. I maintain residency in multiple countries. I have business and property in Thailand and earn significant money. 

2. I am married, not a sex tourist. 

3. I could die anywhere. 

4. I meet my friends in nice countries, not Thailand. None of my friends want to come to a dirty place. 

5. No

People who state they earn 'significant money' never earn significant money - it also wasn't part of the question. Desperate to impress much ? 

With your attitude I can't think of a thai who would want to be friends with you so it seems to be a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Then there are numerous places in Thailand that are clean and beautiful - how many times have you and your 'friends' dived the Similan Islands ? One of the best dive sites in the world. More 'clean' historic sites/waterfalls/parks than you can shake a stick at.

You've just got to climb down from your haughty self imposed sense of self importance and you might find people like you.

9 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

People who state they earn 'significant money' never earn significant money - it also wasn't part of the question. Desperate to impress much ? 

With your attitude I can't think of a thai who would want to be friends with you so it seems to be a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Then there are numerous places in Thailand that are clean and beautiful - how many times have you and your 'friends' dived the Similan Islands ? One of the best dive sites in the world. More 'clean' historic sites/waterfalls/parks than you can shake a stick at.

You've just got to climb down from your haughty self imposed sense of self importance and you might find people like you.

Excellent 

4 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

I've been all over the world. Like some of east Asia (Japan in particular). 

Thailand is not the worst, but it is, I think, the most detached from reality. 

Bangladeshis and Pakistanis know their countries are imperfect. Thais on the other hand... 

Yes, I actually was invited here.

I always assumed it was to do with the extremely low average IQ, nearly the lowest in the world.

Then they have their incredibly poor rote learning school system, with dance, sports & worship being more important than any other subject. (Cambodia had to cull the intelligence out of their nation to get it lower than Thailand)

My sig. says it all.

6 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

3. Can speak Thai na. Jing jing. 

4. You want dance with me. How long dance? I worry many old lady say she like dance but too old already. I buy the very expensive dress, shoes, gold. But she only dance 10 minutes too tired. Then sit down eating too much. 

How about you? Have a good stamina? I want to dance. 

I only complain because not very happy sometime. Need lady sweet heart and funny post on Thaivisa to make me happy. 

Do you know somebody like that? 

Ok.

we can go dance together.

But must check you not the bad guy before that.

send me your wife phone number. I will ask her if you good guy.

7 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I like Thai music.

Good. Add your favorite to...

I'll be living in bangkok. You live Ranong? You have boat?

Yes, Ranong, I don’t have a boat.

5 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Nothing wrong with Pattaya. No one asked you to go to walking street. 

Rubbish, dirty water.

i like the natural place and clean.

look the other thred. 

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I always assumed it was to do with the extremely low average IQ, nearly the lowest in the world.

Then they have their incredibly poor rote learning school system, with dance, sports & worship being more important than any other subject. (Cambodia had to cull the intelligence out of their nation to get it lower than Thailand)

My sig. says it all.

Then put your hand in your pocket and send them to a decent school - it's no good complaining about the education system if you care so little about your kids you're prepared to send them to a school you KNOW is crap ! Crap parenting (expecting Eton but only wanting to pay St Trinians) more like. If the school is crap why are you  not getting private education for him, why not extra lessons after school ?

The school I send mine to, doesn't have dance or worship as lessons - they do have Maths, Physics, Science, and English, rinse and repeat. I have seen the homework, it is horrendous and can keep her up until after midnight, the Maths is A level stuff ! - you get sports if you're prepared to give up your spare time for it AFTER school. Also goes to an extra Sunday maths class voluntarily which again has to be paid for, but I can see it's paying off. 

You get what you pay for, or should I say want to pay for - stop blaming others.

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2019 at 3:41 PM, Fex Bluse said:

3. Can speak Thai na. Jing jing. 

4. You want dance with me. How long dance? I worry many old lady say she like dance but too old already. I buy the very expensive dress, shoes, gold. But she only dance 10 minutes too tired. Then sit down eating too much. 

How about you? Have a good stamina? I want to dance. 

I only complain because not very happy sometime. Need lady sweet heart and funny post on Thaivisa to make me happy. 

Do you know somebody like that? 

1FB572C1-CABE-4CBD-81A7-BD88C699C448.jpeg

On 8/16/2019 at 12:09 PM, Handsome Gardener said:

Then put your hand in your pocket and send them to a decent school - it's no good complaining about the education system if you care so little about your kids you're prepared to send them to a school you KNOW is <deleted> ! <deleted> parenting (expecting Eton but only wanting to pay St Trinians) more like. If the school is <deleted> why are you  not getting private education for him, why not extra lessons after school ?

The school I send mine to, doesn't have dance or worship as lessons - they do have Maths, Physics, Science, and English, rinse and repeat. I have seen the homework, it is horrendous and can keep her up until after midnight, the Maths is A level stuff ! - you get sports if you're prepared to give up your spare time for it AFTER school. Also goes to an extra Sunday maths class voluntarily which again has to be paid for, but I can see it's paying off. 

You get what you pay for, or should I say want to pay for - stop blaming others.

and most important make sure your children register and participate on the tv forum as it nurtures intellectual development the most

Archived