BANGKOK

9 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

People who state they earn 'significant money' never earn significant money - it also wasn't part of the question. Desperate to impress much ? 

With your attitude I can't think of a thai who would want to be friends with you so it seems to be a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Then there are numerous places in Thailand that are clean and beautiful - how many times have you and your 'friends' dived the Similan Islands ? One of the best dive sites in the world. More 'clean' historic sites/waterfalls/parks than you can shake a stick at.

You've just got to climb down from your haughty self imposed sense of self importance and you might find people like you.

Excellent 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

I've been all over the world. Like some of east Asia (Japan in particular). 

Thailand is not the worst, but it is, I think, the most detached from reality. 

Bangladeshis and Pakistanis know their countries are imperfect. Thais on the other hand... 

Yes, I actually was invited here.

I always assumed it was to do with the extremely low average IQ, nearly the lowest in the world.

Then they have their incredibly poor rote learning school system, with dance, sports & worship being more important than any other subject. (Cambodia had to cull the intelligence out of their nation to get it lower than Thailand)

My sig. says it all.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

3. Can speak Thai na. Jing jing. 

4. You want dance with me. How long dance? I worry many old lady say she like dance but too old already. I buy the very expensive dress, shoes, gold. But she only dance 10 minutes too tired. Then sit down eating too much. 

How about you? Have a good stamina? I want to dance. 

I only complain because not very happy sometime. Need lady sweet heart and funny post on Thaivisa to make me happy. 

Do you know somebody like that? 

Ok.

we can go dance together.

But must check you not the bad guy before that.

send me your wife phone number. I will ask her if you good guy.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I like Thai music.

Good. Add your favorite to...

I'll be living in bangkok. You live Ranong? You have boat?

Yes, Ranong, I don’t have a boat.

Edited by Yinn

5 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Nothing wrong with Pattaya. No one asked you to go to walking street. 

Rubbish, dirty water.

i like the natural place and clean.

look the other thred. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I always assumed it was to do with the extremely low average IQ, nearly the lowest in the world.

Then they have their incredibly poor rote learning school system, with dance, sports & worship being more important than any other subject. (Cambodia had to cull the intelligence out of their nation to get it lower than Thailand)

My sig. says it all.

Then put your hand in your pocket and send them to a decent school - it's no good complaining about the education system if you care so little about your kids you're prepared to send them to a school you KNOW is crap ! Crap parenting (expecting Eton but only wanting to pay St Trinians) more like. If the school is crap why are you  not getting private education for him, why not extra lessons after school ?

The school I send mine to, doesn't have dance or worship as lessons - they do have Maths, Physics, Science, and English, rinse and repeat. I have seen the homework, it is horrendous and can keep her up until after midnight, the Maths is A level stuff ! - you get sports if you're prepared to give up your spare time for it AFTER school. Also goes to an extra Sunday maths class voluntarily which again has to be paid for, but I can see it's paying off. 

You get what you pay for, or should I say want to pay for - stop blaming others.

• Confused 1

i can sit on the beach for hours and watch the waves break, everyone different.  not same same.

Edited by malibukid