Tm 30 question

I'm going to another province will stay Friday Saturday and Sunday in a hotel. 

I will return on Monday afternoon to my usual address do I have to file a tm 30 on the Monday afternoon 

Or can it wait until Tuesday 

A helpful cartoon from Immigration to post on the fridge door.  Unless you live in a sanctuary city within ____________ province, then you might be able to disregard the National Law, which will put your personal sa-tafety, life and property at risk, apparently. 

I know I feel more safe and secure after the wife filed her TM30 yesterday.

Welcome to the Clown Show.  ????

image.png.0c9351da0e50306fd58fd49068bf9cd1.png

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, essox essox said:

because that is where you have to hand in or report your TM 30

Another strange answer? Yes, and that is why it best to ask there. They know how they want it to be.

Therefore there is no better place than there to pose the question.

Edited by Matzzon

Might be a good idea to ask but bit the thing is it could change the next day or could get different answers from different io officers. 

Would there be a problem if I filed the tm 30 and it wasn't a requirement on that day with that particular io officer. 

Might be best to do anyway might make a nice day out

16 minutes ago, phka said:

Might be a good idea to ask but bit the thing is it could change the next day or could get different answers from different io officers. 

Would there be a problem if I filed the tm 30 and it wasn't a requirement on that day with that particular io officer. 

Might be best to do anyway might make a nice day out

You need include the 2 important things. Which imm office you deal with. Also what would be your reason to attend imm.

For example CW require tm30 now. Certainly for international travel. Not sure about domestic. I'm on annual extensions based on retirement. I need tm30 for CW.

I'm pretty sure I don't need tm30 for extensions Jomtien. 

However think Jomtien requires tm30 for things such as extension to tourist visa etc.

More details for accurate response.

6 minutes ago, jackdd said:

This picture is about TM27, TM28 and TM47, not about TM30, it's partially wrong and TM27 / TM28 are not enforced anyway.

Thanks, I got it from a post in another TM30 thread, suggesting a shift in the time to report, and I thought, "great!", that's progress.

So there is no change to the 24-hour rule on TM30 reporting.

7 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Thanks, I got it from a post in another TM30 thread, suggesting a shift in the time to report, and I thought, "great!", that's progress.

So there is no change to the 24-hour rule on TM30 reporting.

So if I check out of the hotel at 12 noon on Monday I have to file a tm 30 by 12 noon on Tuesday correct? 

Hope the bus font break down on the way home

3 minutes ago, phka said:

So if I check out of the hotel at 12 noon on Monday I have to file a tm 30 by 12 noon on Tuesday correct? 

If you happen to be the owner, housemaster or possessor of the place where you are going to stay, then you have to submit a TM30 for yourself within 24 hours after arriving at this place.

If you would arrive at your new place on Monday at 12 noon, then in theory you would have to submit a TM30 before Tuesday 12 noon. They don't track your arrival time, so if you just say you arrived Monday evening (they won't ask for it anyway), then you have Tuesday all day to submit the TM30

Edited by jackdd

3 minutes ago, phka said:

See post 15 from Jackdd.

I'm looking into this App/on-line function next.

Edited by 55Jay

9 minutes ago, jackdd said:

If you happen to be the owner, housemaster or possessor of the place where you are going to stay, then you have to submit a TM30 for yourself within 24 hours after arriving at this place.

If you would arrive at your new place on Monday at 12 noon, then in theory you would have to submit a TM30 before Tuesday 12 noon. They don't track your arrival time, so if you just say you arrived Monday evening (they won't ask for it anyway), then you have Tuesday all day to submit the TM30

Thanks that's worth knowing hope the bus driver isn't related to the io officer and snitches on me