No-deal Brexit will be stopped, Hammond says

snoop1130

21 minutes ago, gamini said:

I can't understand why brexiteers seem to think that those that voted for it want a no-deal. Like any divorce settlement it a deal is usually made

I don't think for one minute that brexiteers want to leave with no-deal, but when the only deal is Mrs Mays/Robbins surrender document and the EU flatly refuse to discuss anything else, that only leaves no-deal.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, vogie said:

I don't think for one minute that brexiteers want to leave with no-deal, but when the only deal is Mrs Mays/Robbins surrender document and the EU flatly refuse to discuss anything else, that only leaves no-deal.

It is as simple as that.

I voted for either option and I am prepared for either option.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

I agree and while we would all like a mutually beneficial deal if that is not possible; at the end of the day leaving the EU without a deal is a deal...….it's what both parties accept.

3 hours ago, Victornoir said:

Mine too.
At first we wanted to hold you back, thinking that a neighbor shooting himself is not good for anyone.

But now all wish your departure, without dragging their feet for once. Who would want Boris, Farrage or Gove as a partner?

After, with Ireland finally reunited and the Scotland member appreciated, we will be able to open the door again, but it will be on our terms.

Should you rejoin your new sovereign states will be welcomed I'm sure, but it would certainly not be on "your terms". Good luck with that.

On 8/19/2019 at 10:00 AM, nauseus said:

Well I hope you have your pension already? But what has this to do with Brexit?

Obviously hasn't struck you that post brexit the UK government can walk over the population at will, the pension issue is just the toe in the water.

The people will have lost all protection they currently enjoy.

As said before, with only a short time left I will not be around to see the real damage.

On 8/18/2019 at 3:26 AM, vinny41 said:

Dominic Grieve & Phillip Hammond's Lies Exposed Over Claims A WTO Brexit Was Not Discussed In 2016

Most people I know would have listened to both sides before they  their Voted

In response to a request for evidence of Vote.Leave, or any other leave campaigner, talking about a no deal Brexit and the UK becoming only the second country in the world to trade purely on WTO terms, yet again all that can be found is remainers warning of the consequences of no deal!

Warnings which were dismissed as Project Fear by Cummings and his politician puppets.

More trouble looming for the Brexiteers.

China has expressed its anger at the UK's support for the brave Hong Kong protestors. I believe the UK is musing offering them full citizenship. That won't go down too well at all, post October 31st for any trade deal the desperate Brexiteers try to seal with the Chinese dragon.

Leaving a large trading bloc, the EU, on its doorstep, seriously vexing one of the world's super powers, China, who is left for the UK to make a deal with?

Ah, Donald, thank God for that!

But wait a minute. Donald's just been rebuffed trying to buy Greenland. it's inevitable he will turn his eyes eastwards, towards a lonely country, desperate for friends. Yes, the UK!

Smarting and determined to regain face as a force to be reckoned with, Donald will demand subservience in any deal with the UK. America First boys!

And if Boris objects, then he can expect some strong language from his fellow fair head friend and liar, as the Danish PM did.

Nasty! Pathetic! We kicked you out in 1783, be off with you.

6 minutes ago, bannork said:

More trouble looming for the Brexiteers.

China has expressed its anger at the UK's support for the brave Hong Kong protestors. I believe the UK is musing offering them full citizenship. That won't go down too well at all, post October 31st for any trade deal the desperate Brexiteers try to seal with the Chinese dragon.

Leaving a large trading bloc, the EU, on its doorstep, seriously vexing one of the world's super powers, China, who is left for the UK to make a deal with?

Ah, Donald, thank God for that!

But wait a minute. Donald's just been rebuffed trying to buy Greenland. it's inevitable he will turn his eyes eastwards, towards a lonely country, desperate for friends. Yes, the UK!

Smarting and determined to regain face as a force to be reckoned with, Donald will demand subservience in any deal with the UK. America First boys!

And if Boris objects, then he can expect some strong language from his fellow fair head friend and liar, as the Danish PM did.

Nasty! Pathetic! We kicked you out in 1783, be off with you.

You think too much.

Archived