Jump to content

document certification for Visa

Recommended Posts

need some advice, G/F applying for tourist visa to Australia, have a letter from her employer in thai language , informed by Visa application requirements  the letter has to be translated to english, then certified by ?? appropriate thai authority.

?unsure of who/ what authority  to approach to complete this step of certification 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally the translation has to be certified by the person carrying out the translation to show they are qualified and competent to do so, at least this is the case for a number of other countries.
I don't think you need to get them certified by the MFA, as far as I'm aware they only certify other languages to Thai.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...