CCTV Installation

balnacoil

Try Security Safe Stop. 

They're run by a Brit, in Phuket. 

They did an electric fence for us in Rawai four years ago and it's still going strong. They operate in Phuket and beyond so Thalang will be no problem. 

Their office is in Thalang.

Phuket Office

19/12 Moo.7 Srisoonthon Rd,

T. Srisoonthorn

A. Thalang, Phuket

83110 Thailand

Edit!!

Phuket Branch Closure

Due to market changes and the demand for cheaper, lower quality electronic goods it is

with regret that we are to announce the closure of our Phuket Branch from 1st May 2019.

29 minutes ago, MartiniMan said:

Ask a western friend or try it yourself - they are all cowboys and will just ruin the job and make you pay through the teeth

If you hire anyone local make sure it comes through family or you will be taken to the cleaners 

I agree. Some years ago I paid a Patong outfit to install just 2 outside cameras. They supplied the cheapest equipment and charged a huge installation price. When we had problems they were a no show.  In future I would go the wireless way assuming you can supply power to the camera points.   

11 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Their office is in Thalang.

Phuket Office

19/12 Moo.7 Srisoonthon Rd,

T. Srisoonthorn

A. Thalang, Phuket

83110 Thailand

Edit!!

Phuket Branch Closure

Due to market changes and the demand for cheaper, lower quality electronic goods it is

with regret that we are to announce the closure of our Phuket Branch from 1st May 2019.

Many thanks for the info 

As some may have ascertained from my input here, I've also been looking to get cameras installed. One of those cowboy operators installed some wired cameras for me a while back and stuffed it up to the point where it had to be dismantled.

I can see that wireless is the way to go, but it would still need power installed at various points and someone better equipped than me to clamber around roofs, etc.

So I'm still looking, and hope someone comes up with a recommendation for someone who hasn't closed down.   

1 hour ago, LivinginKata said:

Lots of system available on lazada.co.th  Fast delivery ... COD

In dispute with Lazada at the moment. Deliveries are fast, but returns and refunds move at glacial pace. I'm owed nearly 7000b but can't contact either the supplier or lazada. 

Archived