Still up?

So who are the posters who are still up and posting on TVF

early in the morning yes I know some posters are from different

time zones but just lets say posters from Thailand or the same

zones I live in WA and I am still up at 3 am so anybody else?

don't expect a reply from me because I sleep all day:tongue:

2:00 am here in Sangkha...on about my 16th Singha. Come back from a party a couple of hours ago. Decided to check out TVF and dribble shit. Polish off the carton and go to a hotel in Surin tomorrow, get the bus to Satuek at 5:15 am on fly to BKK and go back to work in Myanmar for a few weeks.

Actually today not tomorrow. Need to hit the farter soon.

3 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Sorry can't afford beer I live in OZ now

must have gone up a lot, I thought beer was one of the things cheaper back in oz, along with cheese, vegemite, etc. but thinking about it, if you drink wine then make the most of it B4 you come back to LoS obvi's

5 minutes ago, jastheace said:

must have gone up a lot, I thought beer was one of the things cheaper back in oz, along with cheese, vegemite, etc. but thinking about it, if you drink wine then make the most of it B4 you come back to LoS obvi's

No beer cost you about 50 bucks a carton and some more than that

I buy cheap plonk in 4 liter cartons which cost me 11 bucks it is not

the best wine but it is OK ones you get used to it

2 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

No beer cost you about 50 bucks a carton and some more than that

I buy cheap plonk in 4 liter cartons which cost me 11 bucks it is not

the best wine but it is OK ones you get used to it

55 bucks for  30 can carton of XXXX gold in June but they have introduced at 5/10 cent per can recycle thing. Don't remember the exact amount.

4 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

55 bucks for  30 can carton of XXXX gold in June but they have introduced at 5/10 cent per can recycle thing. Don't remember the exact amount.

well you must live in South Australia or Queensland there is no refund in WA

but then again why do you need to drink low alcohol beer

5 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

well you must live in South Australia or Queensland there is no refund in WA

but then again why do you need to drink low alcohol beer

Live in Thailand/Myanmar effectively. Go home 2/ 3 times a year. Yes XXXX is from Queensland. 3.5 % alcohol suits me just fine. Grew up in WA Loved Emu Bitter and Emu Export, Hannans ( grew up in Kambalda went to School in Kalgoorlie) stick Swan up your freckle as far as I'm concerned, always had an oily taste.

Worked in the Goldfields and Pilbara....Saw a lot of Western Australia...how about you?  Perth and Bunbury?

5 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

Live in Thailand/Myanmar effectively. Go home 2/ 3 times a year. Yes XXXX is from Queensland. 3.5 % alcohol suits me just fine. Grew up in WA Loved Emu Bitter and Emu Export, Hannans ( grew up in Kambalda went to School in Kalgoorlie) stick Swan up your freckle as far as I'm concerned, always had an oily taste.

Worked in the Goldfields and Pilbara....Saw a lot of Western Australia...how about you?  Perth and Bunbury?

I have seen most of Australia I been here for 43 years I lived in Sydney when i moved to

Australia but I lived in Port Hedland also I know every part of Australia yes I know Bunbury

which is not far from Perth I love Margarete river, Albany  and just put in a nut shell I love 

Australia

1 minute ago, White Christmas13 said:

I have seen most of Australia I been here for 43 years I lived in Sydney when i moved to

Australia but I lived in Port Hedland also I know every part of Australia yes I know Bunbury

which is not far from Perth I love Margarete river, Albany  and just put in a nut shell I love 

Australia

No argument from me . I too love Australia. So does the Thai Mrs.

Port Hedland is a dump. 5555. Good fishing though.

5 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

No argument from me . I too love Australia. So does the Thai Mrs.

Port Hedland is a dump. 5555. Good fishing though.

Yes Port Hedland is A dump but so is many places in Thailand

My Thai wife of 15 years will never go back to Thailand she is 

Australian citizen now

16 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Australia

Every part of Australia?

How much time did you spend in Kakadu or Arnhemland? Or even Darwin?

Ever seen the Manta Rays jumping at sunset at Daliwoi Bay. Ever flown in a single engine Cessna to the English Company Islands just to go fishing for the day? Watched the crocs at Cahills crossing on the East Alligator river swimming against the tide?

I'll fess up I've never spent more than 2 weeks in a big city in Oz.

5 minutes ago, Mikisteel said:

Man I cannot stand Australians and the women's voices are just awful. When I hear someone is an Ozzie I'm instantly more proud to be British. 

Define British. Flat cap and accent no one can understand? Scot who are all good. Same with Welsh and Irish.

4 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

Every part of Australia? How much time did you spend in Kakadu or Arnhemland?

I'll fess up I've never spent more than 2 weeks in a big city in Oz.

Yes I have been to Kakadu and also I went fishing in Arnhemland up north

you like to questioned me further yes I went to Adelaide went to Hahndorf

I am not very familiar with Tasmania 

Archived