Still up?

18 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Define British. Flat cap and accent no one can understand? Scot who are all good. Same with Welsh and Irish.

Brits are just better. End of. West Drayton to Walsall does not matter. Australians are just a convict nation and that's the truth. That is exactly where their roots began and it's a fact no one can deny and the only ones who don't fall under that category are the aborigines, the real people of Australia

25 minutes ago, Mikisteel said:

Brits are just better. End of. West Drayton to Walsall does not matter. Australians are just a convict nation and that's the truth. That is exactly where their roots began and it's a fact no one can deny and the only ones who don't fall under that category are the aborigines, the real people of Australia

I dunno where you come from, but would guess, and be wrong. this is an open topic, ie, still awake...

but for my 2 cents worth.....

to me it seems that everyone

1)hates the british

Britain consists of England, wales and Scotland, so...

2)wales and Scotland hate the English.

3) the northerners hate the southerners, of England that is..

proper research supports that south of England is the most prosperous and gives financial assistance against their will to the rest of the uk( read into the Barnett Formula), so , not wanting to get into longer post, as most of mine are about 6 words long, and I am already getting bored of typing, and although I have 'British ' roots,

actually I forget where I am going with this and my glass is empty, so I am reaching for another leo, god bless tas, I only have 1 head , bla de bla etc

well I am in Perth WA so I am 1 hour ahead of you but since I am alone now

I stay up because I have nothing else to do

Move back to Thailand if you want something to do. Lots of other single, Aus pensioners having fun in LoS rather than staying awake all night back in Aus with nothing else to do.

On 8/15/2019 at 3:34 AM, Mikisteel said:

Garbage.  The only convicts in Australia were the British. There never any Australian convicts amongst the bunch of misfits transported here.  Fortunately we've bred their undesirable characteristics out of the gene pool. 

There were also more soldiers than convicts. 

A large percentage of Australian have overseas born parents.  The demographics have changed considerably. I realise bigots have trouble accepting the facts. 

Oh, and by the way, the current Aboriginal race arrived about 10,000 years ago across the land bridge that existed to Asia at the time and the original occupants died out. 

On 8/15/2019 at 3:34 AM, Mikisteel said:

If you want to bring history into it then I suggest the traditional Brit's are second hand Roman's with a bit of Europeon DNA thrown in. Now they seem to more Asian. 

Why are the Brit's better?  Better at what?  Compared to whom? 

On 8/15/2019 at 1:47 AM, Mikisteel said:

Mornings I find pretty boring in Thailand so I live on a EU time zone. Normally get to sleep 6-7am. Up at 2-3pm. 

Same here but I go to bed early because when it's dark I get tired so around 7:30 pm I'm tucked up, get my 8 hours sleep and I get up. It is certainly healthier than boozing until 3 am.

On 8/16/2019 at 6:35 AM, emptypockets said:

If you want to bring history into it then I suggest the traditional Brit's are second hand Roman's with a bit of Europeon DNA thrown in. Now they seem to more Asian. 

Why are the Brit's better?  Better at what?  Compared to whom? 

You made one error, the British are already European, but lots of French, German, Danish, etc. the original Islanders are the welsh but we don't talk about that.

Archived