Non O expired

Hi all, 

My non O Marriage visa expired on 17th June 2019. I have been in Australia working since March and now my contact here is almost up. Looking at going back to Thailand around late September for 6 months to spend time with my Thai Wife would I be able to come in Visa exempt then go to Laos to get a new multi entry visa 

You could enter visa exempt if you want to. The airline could ask for a ticket out of the country within 30 days of arrival in order to board you flight to here.

You could also apply for a multiple entry non-o visa in person or mail to the embassy Canberra or the official consulate in Sydney.

See: http://canberra.thaiembassy.org/Home/visa

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could enter visa exempt if you want to. The airline could ask for a ticket out of the country within 30 days of arrival in order to board you flight to here.

You could also apply for a multiple entry non-o visa in person or mail to the embassy Canberra or the official consulate in Sydney.

See: http://canberra.thaiembassy.org/Home/visa

Thanks for the reply ubonjoe I will have a return ticket to Australia which I can change at anny time as my work in Australia is seasonal and I like to go to loas for a few days with my wife I plan to go to savannaket is it still possible to get a non O multiple entry there and has anny requirements changed at the consulate there thank for your time mate 

1 minute ago, ongot said:

Thanks for the reply ubonjoe I will have a return ticket to Australia which I can change at anny time as my work in Australia is seasonal and I like to go to loas for a few days with my wife I plan to go to savannaket is it still possible to get a non O multiple entry there and has anny requirements changed at the consulate there thank for your time mate 

No changes at Savannakhet.

Best to avoid Mondays and Thursdays since the those are busy days due to vun vans being there.