Identical signs on road in northern Thailand create social media drama

webfact

On 8/15/2019 at 6:48 AM, cooked said:

The best road sign I ever saw was in BELGIUM at a T-junction:

To the left: ALL TRAFFIC"

To the right: "OTHER TRAFFIC". 

I rest my case.

Funny road signs in Ostend Belgium,...meant to be...

Oostende Sreet wisdom (1).jpg

Oostende Sreet wisdom (2).jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/15/2019 at 4:37 PM, Khun Paul said:

I have lived here over 15b years, Udon Thani is spelt 4 different ways, Loei is spelt at least 3 different ways and Pau Foilom is also spelt differently on signs near to it, thereby confusing people. The best I saw was was erected by the Provioncial Authorities which stated the event would start at 1430 AM . 

No-one appears to check and if they do it is not to worry .; Sheer incompetence coupled with stupidity and ignorance. 

So how many ways is "Provincial" spelled?

On 8/15/2019 at 4:37 PM, Khun Paul said:

I have lived here over 15b years, Udon Thani is spelt 4 different ways, Loei is spelt at least 3 different ways and Pau Foilom is also spelt differently on signs near to it, thereby confusing people. The best I saw was was erected by the Provioncial Authorities which stated the event would start at 1430 AM . 

No-one appears to check and if they do it is not to worry .; Sheer incompetence coupled with stupidity and ignorance. 

Just yesterday I was visiting a new posh coffee shop where I live , it is next door to ' Spa and Massage '.  As sitting and not passing I saw ' Open 9 pm - 21.00 am '. Oh and a main road nearby has the sign 1089 right , over the mountains and 1130 straight on , should be the other way round , I wonder if it was ever checked , or if anyone gives a hoot.

Archived