Homeless man dies after drinking booze and durian - urban myth or Thai truth?

webfact

24 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Wind falls are free,my dog loves it,but she never drinks alcohol maybe coz its not free ????

My dog like it also.

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

when your body gets chilled the blood vessels in the nose and throat constrict (decrease in blood vessel diameter). Therefore, there will be less blood supply and less white blood cell which is needed to fight against the microorganism including common cold virus. If fewer white blood cells reached the nose and throat your defenses against a cold virus are lowered for a short time. Also if the environment is cold air (which is less humid than warm summer air) can dry out the mucus lining of your nasal passages, making it easier for viruses to get in and make you sick.

Yes, that is true. Why is that not the same case when I take a cold shower at night or the early morning?

On 8/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, Yinn said:

What species your durian? 

I have no idea they look like similar to what I see in the markets in around Bueng Kan and Pak Kat. The wife just tells it saves me a few hundred baht whenever they treat themselves to some durian. We also have mangos, som o’s, dragon fruits, pumpkins, bananas, lemons, champoos, and some cherry trees. The cherry trees only went in a couple of months ago.

The family eat them so do some of the locals I don’t.

Som O’s are more my taste.

Archived