TrueMove prepaid - how to check usage?

Is there a quick way to check the TrueMove prepaid usage? When I select online it says no details available. I put 50THB on my account a few weeks ago, never used it and now its at just 1 THB balance. It's second time account has gone to almost zero and I was just testing it this time with a 50THB deposit. I wonder where all the money is going. Don't make calls, don't use data as I have a dual SIM phone and always use a DTAC number which works as specified.

You should find the necessary codes here:

http://www3.truecorp.co.th/truemoveh/selfservice/prepaid?ln=en

Seems #123# does balance check.

About the vanishing credit: I would not be so sure that there isn't some data traffic by installed apps or the Android(?) system which eats your money.

The site above says:

*902*02#  To cancel internet service (short cut no.)

I won't hurt to try this and see whether the leak stops.

13 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

You should find the necessary codes here:

http://www3.truecorp.co.th/truemoveh/selfservice/prepaid?ln=en

Thanks so can only see balance, as on the home page of the web site and not the usage details on where the money has gone. I cannot be Android as I my account gets charges even with SIM turned off.

I had a problem with DTAC once where they were billing for for services I never asked for that I needed to opt out of to stop the charges be levied. With DTAC I can see an itemized list of charges to refer to to tell them I don't want that charged to my account and they comply. Cannot seem to find this itemized account with TrueMove so just watching the account dwindle even with the phone turned off all month.

Archived