60 Day Tourist Visa

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It does not matter how long it has be in the bank since there is no requirement to have it in the bank any amount of time. It just has to be in the bank on the day you apply for all intents and purposes.

Precisely!! Which was why @Greenwich Boy only needed to produce a 1-month-dated bank statement and still got his SETV. I decided to submit a 3 month as no one here had suggested otherwise. It's when I started seeing comments about a 6 month statement that I decided to step in and tell members here that it's not required for the 60-days TR, only the METV (6 month) has this as one of its requirements.

7 hours ago, NiceGuyEddy said:

Ministry of Tourism: Tourist numbers are down. Tourism revenue down. What can we do to stop the decline?

Ministry of Immigration: I know, lets make it harder to get a tourist visa.......

Actually aren't they extending the free visas for Chinese and Indians?

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, NiceGuyEddy said:

Ministry of Immigration: I know, lets make it harder to get a tourist visa.......

There is no ministry of immigration. The immigration bureau is under the Thai police that are now under the prime minister's office.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is responsible for the issuance of visas so they are the ones to complain to about the online visa application system.

• Haha 1