HUA HIN BLUPORT IMMIGRATION OFFICE - Service query

1 hour ago, bluebluewater said:

No

1,000 Bt

Yes, they do.

Be warned that one of the guys working there has a real attitude problem. I got a re-entry permit from Bluport about 6 months ago, and he made a huge deal about me not getting it a couple of weeks earlier when I had done my extension at the main Immigration office.

He started questioning me why I hadn't done it at that office and bla bla bla. I finally asked asked him if there was a problem with getting it done here, whereupon he seemed startled and simple said "No". He just wanted to be an A-hole and lecture me for the hell of it. When it was done he just threw the passport down on the table and leaned back in his chair.

It was completely empty in there as well, so it wasn't like they were busy.

26 minutes ago, Myran said:

Yes, they do.

Be warned that one of the guys working there has a real attitude problem. I got a re-entry permit from Bluport about 6 months ago, and he made a huge deal about me not getting it a couple of weeks earlier when I had done my extension at the main Immigration office.

He started questioning me why I hadn't done it at that office and bla bla bla. I finally asked asked him if there was a problem with getting it done here, whereupon he seemed startled and simple said "No". He just wanted to be an A-hole and lecture me for the hell of it. When it was done he just threw the passport down on the table and leaned back in his chair.

It was completely empty in there as well, so it wasn't like they were busy.

Never even seen a man at the desks (I do all my 90 day there) it's always women when I've been in there and never an issue. Thanks for the heads up though.