TM30: “It’s really not that hard”, immigration official tells foreigners

webfact

13 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

“It’s really not that hard...”

Well, I suppose it really is not that hard, but extremely cumbersome and inconvenient.

A friend living in BKK came to visit over the weekend recently. He arrived on a Friday afternoon, the train was over 1 hour late, and when we go in the car I told him that we have to hurry to the Immigration to file TM30 before they close.... Over 1 hour drive one way. And reminded him to go to CW to file his TM30 when he returns, on Tuesday morning, first thing. He looked at me like I was from a different planet and said. "FO, who would know I've taking a train to the boonies and back..."

But now we have broken the law and feel like criminals and a serious risk to the National Security of this great country.... I really hope they don't find out.

In china they refuse you entry now if you didn't report yourself before, i am sure that's next here. 

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if there nothing to hide then register peacefully tm30. Go any hotel and see if any problem when coming back or we all just made it a bubble like brexit ????????????????????

But do not stay at private property which will make tm30 applicable.

Lets hear the stories after that....... Cheers ????????

4 minutes ago, Thaifriends said:

if there nothing to hide then register peacefully tm30. Go any hotel and see if any problem when coming back or we all just made it a bubble like brexit ????????????????????

But do not stay at private property which will make tm30 applicable.

Lets hear the stories after that....... Cheers ????????

It's easier to stay at a hotel/guesthouse which doesn't report you. There are many. Then you don't have to submit the TM30 when coming back home.

Archived