Israel bars U.S. Democratic lawmakers under pressure from Trump

webfact

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JamJar said:

More nonsense from you. The 'Israeli's' founders came from terrorist groups.

Sicarii

Brit HaKanaim

The Kingdom of Israel group

Gush Emunim Underground

Kvutza Shelo Titpasher

Bat Ayin 

Lehava

Sikrikim

Kach and Kahane Chai

Terror Against Terror 

The Revolt terror group

All considered Jewish terrorist groups

If you think terrorism began with 9/11, then you haven't read about Zealotry; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealots

As I stated early, you haven't a clue about what I know and you don't appear to have a clue about anything else. Have a nice day...

I get the feeling that your argument are not about 'palestinians or terrorism' you're just one of those who hate for the sake of hating doesn't really know why ,how or even when, just pure hate, all your promises and narratives are based on misinformation, fake news and selective memories, i bet you have never been to Israel or any of the surrounding arab countries, had a meaningful discussions with a palestina and probably much less an Israeli...

3 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I get the feeling that your argument are not about 'palestinians or terrorism' you're just one of those who hate for the sake of hating doesn't really know why ,how or even when, just pure hate, all your promises and narratives are based on misinformation, fake news and selective memories, i bet you have never been to Israel or any of the surrounding arab countries, had a meaningful discussions with a palestina and probably much less an Israeli...

So what Trump has done to duly elected members of congress, has been subsumed by posts on terrorism and its definitions, what  a shame

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

I think we can all spot who’s the disgrace, trump. 

He’s the one pandering to white nationalist hate in order to stay in office... 

There's that.

And then there's Trump's presidency lowering the bar even when it comes to the opposition.

What "trump" clearly pushed, what Bibi clearly did in response to his pushing is really bad for the future of Israel. Unfortunately, Israel policy was already shifting into another partisan issue when historically it hasn't been so, but this makes it worse. Those congresswomen are elected U.S.A. officials. Israel in doing this even in response to an unhinged demagogue president as he is, is an EXTREME DISS to ALL AMERICANS. Bibi should have pushed back. Better to push back against this current occupant of the white house than to all Americans. While I am no fan of these congresswomen's views on Israel policy, what happened here makes me want to vomit. Israel demonizers if they haven't realized it already should be ecstatic that they were banned from Israel. 

Did Trump and Israel get played by Omar and Tlaib? Some conservatives think so.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/15/did-trump-israel-get-played-by-omar-tlaib-some-conservatives-think-so/

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

The Palestinian doesn't want 'their own country' they want to see the jews gone, dead and disappeared from the whole of that region, they were offered 92% of their land back to set up their own country but they refused, and people like you that are deluding themselves that the palestinians want a country...

There is only one person deluded around here

https://fair.org/extra/the-myth-of-the-generous-offer/

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Great decision. These 2 women need to learn there are consequences for their actions. Their hate-mongering has gone way too far.

Coming from a poster who doesn't have much apparent issues with hate-mongering coming from the right, about as disingenuous as expected.

As for "consequences" - what would those be? The whole point of their trip was to garner media attention and to engage in provocations. They now got this courtesy of Trump, with the added "bonus" of their party being cornered to support them.

It might be a good move for Trump - making these congresswomen the "face" of the Democrat Party could help his re-election prospects. It does nothing for either country, and it certainly doesn't adversely effect these two's agenda. 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Omar called Thursday's decision an "affront" and "an insult to democratic values."

What is a real affront to democratic values is having these traitors in Congress. Omar specifically is blatantly racist and voiced support for terrorists in the past.

As far as being against democratic values - total rubbish - these two women are enemies of Israel and will do anything in their power to hurt it. What other country do you know that would even consider allowing their enemies in when their motive is clearly to promote hatred and boycott against Israel? That would be insane.

1 hour ago, wayned said:

Kushner and Stephen Miller most likely had their part in this!

Miller is a good bet. Kushner, I think, is less invested when it comes to his In-law's issues with the "squad" or even re-election.

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

There's that.

And then there's Trump's presidency lowering the bar even when it comes to the opposition.

As far as recent history is concerned none have set the bar lower when it comes to fanning the flames of white nationalism. 

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

That is the whole point you and many other are surly missing, these are NOT my point, these are the point of the whole of the jewish nation and the country of Israel that NO thanks to people like you it it what it is today...

Correct. A racist right wing nation with genocidal tendencies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre

"In 1983, a commission chaired by Seán MacBride, the assistant to the UN Secretary General and President of United Nations General Assembly at the time, concluded that Israel, as the camp's occupying power, bore responsibility for the violence.[21] The commission also concluded that the massacre was a form of genocide."

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's great news!

Israel does not even pretend anymore to care and act like a civilized country.

Hopefully this decision will wake up some people who until now think that Israel should never be criticized.

It's time that more and more people demand that Israel should be boycotted for their constant crimes against the Palestinians. 

It's long overdue that the Palestinians get their own country!

You either didn't read the OP, or more likely, read it and posted the above regardless.

The initial decision was to allow the visit, and it was changed following pressure by the WH/Trump. I don't see you labeling any country or government bowing down to such pressure as uncivilized.

Wouldn't know that there are many who think or thought that Israel should never be criticized, other than in your imagination.

The usual call boycott is dully noted. No such calls when it comes to other countries or other situations, and of course, rejecting such measures when applied elsewhere - disingenuous seems to be the order of the day on this topic.

It's long overdue posters would get a grip and a clue on the issues they are posting on.

Just now, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Funny how some of you (who I assume aren't even Americans) hate on Trump and Israel. I don't like him as a man, but as President he's doing great. He will get elected again in 2020 exactly because women like this are the new face of the Democrapic party.

No, he is NOT doing great. 

50 minutes ago, Sujo said:

We know what Israel used to be. We know what it is today. What we dont know is what are its borders, they keep moving them.

I dont know of any other country allowed to continuously kick people out of their homes so they can expand the motherland.

You keep bringing up the bogus borders issue on multiple topics. It doesn't get more correct or to the point with each new rendering. Israel got long standing peace agreements and fixed borders with two of it's neighbors. Having a peace agreement in place is a two-way street. You're free to ignore this, of course.

2 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Funny how some of you (who I assume aren't even Americans) hate on Trump and Israel. I don't like him as a man, but as President he's doing great. He will get elected again in 2020 exactly because women like this are the new face of the Democrapic party.

His bigotry, white male privileged attitudes, lack of empathy, all seem detractions to me

He is reaping benefits from policies ( not reactions) which were put into place before he brought the office into question

Please inform me what he is doing, which is "great"

Is it the fact they happen to be female to which you object, as they seem to name matters which require being looked at.

13 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

As far as recent history is concerned none have set the bar lower when it comes to fanning the flames of white nationalism. 

Yes. And he's also contributing to the general lowering of standards in American politics - even when it comes to the ranks of those opposing him.

1 minute ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

The US economy growing 2-3% every year since he's become President, and the stock markets that keep reaching new heights beg to differ. That you don't like his personality is completely irrelevant.

The stock market performed better under Obama so if that's your argument, you have a fail even with that. But it shouldn't be your argument.

https://fortune.com/2019/06/03/stock-market-trump-obama-sp-500/

S&P 500 Has Performed Far Worse Under Trump Than Under Obama

1 minute ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

And now we know something about you. Posting anti-Semitic caricatures. Good job. Next.

Anti zionist (not even that really, anti Trump/Netanyahu), not anti semitic. Why is it that when anyone posts any critisism of Israel, they are labelled anti semitic? Apples and oranges. Although zionists would like us to believe otherwise.

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Both democratic countries?

Seems democracy is only for the favoured

Funny you mention democracy, try to look for democracy in the arab world or other islamic nations, those two women were planning a provocative and hate fanning trip to israel backed by the BDS, nothing good could come up from such visit...

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Great decision. These 2 women need to learn there are consequences for their actions. Their hate-mongering has gone way too far.

What hate mongering? They have criticized the government of Israel and their lobby in Washington, APAC. That isn't hate mongering. They have also criticized the president of the US which also isn't hate mongering. 

1 minute ago, DannyCarlton said:

Anti zionist (not even that really, anti Trump/Netanyahu), not anti semitic. Why is it that when anyone posts any critisism of Israel, they are labelled anti semitic? Apples and oranges. Although zionists would like us to believe otherwise.

Far beyond that, it anti good test, decent morality and respect for others culture, religion and symbols, but who cares, as long as you keep spreading hate and discontent...

28 minutes ago, Morch said:

Coming from a poster who doesn't have much apparent issues with hate-mongering coming from the right, about as disingenuous as expected.

As for "consequences" - what would those be? The whole point of their trip was to garner media attention and to engage in provocations. They now got this courtesy of Trump, with the added "bonus" of their party being cornered to support them.

It might be a good move for Trump - making these congresswomen the "face" of the Democrat Party could help his re-election prospects. It does nothing for either country, and it certainly doesn't adversely effect these two's agenda. 

For the record, can you tell us what their agenda is?

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

You mean like Saudi Arabia and MBS? Trumps second most favoured nation and fellow leader. Created from the same mold.

What Trump has to do with democracy in other countries? democracy is this thing people wave around to justify their misunderstanding and the reasons of being what they are...

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

For the record, can you tell us what their agenda is?

BDS, I assume. 

3 minutes ago, kamahele said:

What hate mongering? They have criticized the government of Israel and their lobby in Washington, APAC. That isn't hate mongering. They have also criticized the president of the US which also isn't hate mongering. 

AIPAC is AGAINST this ban. 

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

Far beyond that, it anti good test, decent morality and respect for others culture, religion and symbols, but who cares, as long as you keep spreading hate and discontent...

You mean like Trump respects Moslems, Hispanics and blacks? I think that he's spread more than his fair share of hate and discontent towards these races.

Archived