Israel bars U.S. Democratic lawmakers under pressure from Trump

webfact

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

Far beyond that, it anti good test, decent morality and respect for others culture, religion and symbols, but who cares, as long as you keep spreading hate and discontent...

Despite the frequency here on TVF  of posts attacking the cultural and religion of others I don’t think I’ve ever seen you argue for respect of other people’s culture, religion and symbols.

Far from it.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Trump has to do with democracy in other countries? democracy is this thing people wave around to justify their misunderstanding and the reasons of being what they are...

No one waves it around more than the US. Have done for many decades. Vietnam, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Lybia, Iraq, Afganistan, to name but a few.

1 minute ago, Paul Henry said:

Palestine owned the land, the jews from all over the world invaded Palestine after 1945 and with acts of terrorism established a base and then a country. Remember in the days of Christ most people in Jerusalem where black of African decent.

So Britain was actually Palestine? Who knew?!? 

6 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

His bigotry, white male privileged attitudes, lack of empathy, all seem detractions to me

He is reaping benefits from policies ( not reactions) which were put into place before he brought the office into question

Please inform me what he is doing, which is "great"

Is it the fact they happen to be female to which you object, as they seem to name matters which require being looked at.

I couldn't care less about his so-called bigotry, privilege, or lack of empathy. I care about his policies, and so far I haven't seen much I disagree with.

Yes! I don't like women in government. Women are dangerous and ruthless and ruin countries. Just look at Germany and Sweden literally being raped by the Muslims their women leaders invited in with open arms. These countries will suffer from these decisions for generations to come.

But worse than that - these two specifically hold allegiance to the Muslim world, not the US. If they hold other countries' interests above those of the US they should not be in office.

8 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Funny you mention democracy, try to look for democracy in the arab world or other islamic nations, those two women were planning a provocative and hate fanning trip to israel backed by the BDS, nothing good could come up from such visit...

They are US congresswomen. Nothing to do with arab or muslim nations.

yes there are democratic muslim nations.

Again!!! Trump is but a mortal being who is here to today gone tomorrow, the issue here is the wide spread, deep rotted hate for all things Jewish, Israel and zionism, unparalleled to any other sentiments toward any other religion, country or groups anywhere in the world, and it's begs the question, why is this enduring hates presisits for so many years by so many people?...

Again!!! Trump is but a mortal being who is here to today gone tomorrow, the issue here is the wide spread, deep rotted hate for all things Jewish, Israel and zionism, unparalleled to any other sentiments toward any other religion, country or groups anywhere in the world, and it's begs the question, why is this enduring hates presisits for so many years by so many people?...

The issue here is US party politics.

But do go on.

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

They are US congresswomen. Nothing to do with arab or muslim nations.

yes there are democratic muslim nations.

Oh yes there is those two women, one is a palestina decedent with a grandmother still living in the palestinian controlled area and the other is a refugee from a muslim african country and both have made their name advocating the facts of the heritage of being a muslim and the alliance to the palestinian cause... 

Just now, DannyCarlton said:

No, Palestine was ruled by Palestinians for 1000 years, currently ruled by Jews for 70 years. Who has the bragging rights?

First crusade to Palestine, 1096.

Oh you mean Arabs, huh?

So Jews weren't Palestinians too?

4 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I have seen not one post that supports hatred towards Jewish people. I would be the first to report it to the mods if I did. Plenty of opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel though.

5 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Yes please tell us why someone has a deep rotted hate for all things muslim unparalled to any other sentiments towards any other religion......

4 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

These two are anti Israel, anti Jew, anti capitalism, anti Christian, and anti American...what could possibly go wrong visiting Israel?

I don't agree with your comic book characterization of their views, but what would have happened if they had visited Israel is that the government of Israel would have respected them as duly elected U.S. government representatives and there could have been a DIALOG. Surely much better than BANNING them. 

3 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

No, Palestine was ruled by Palestinians for 1000 years, currently ruled by Jews for 70 years. Who has the bragging rights?

If we taking bragging rights that the Jews were there 2000 years ago ruled the country of Judea with kings, temples, fighting the Romans and whole host or other nations and armies until they were overpowered and exiled, twice, by marauding armies, so has the better bragging right now eh?..

4 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Oh yes there is those two women, one is a palestina decedent with a grandmother still living in the palestinian controlled area and the other is a refugee from a muslim african country and both have made their name advocating the facts of the heritage of being a muslim and the alliance to the palestinian cause... 

Who were voted in, in a democracy. Or is it you dont agree with democracy.

1 minute ago, DannyCarlton said:

I have seen not one post that supports hatred towards Jewish people. I would be the first to report it to the mods if I did. Plenty of opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel though.

The graphic posted here was definitely anti-Semitic. Maybe open your eyes. 

5 minutes ago, ezzra said:

And?

33 minutes ago, Morch said:

Yes. And he's also contributing to the general lowering of standards in American politics - even when it comes to the ranks of those opposing him.

Really? Never thought they were that high to start with. 

Just my opinion but I’ll take your word for it they are lower. 

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Oh you mean Arabs, huh?

So Jews weren't Palestinians too?

Small minority by 1096. Most of them had either fled or been massacred the year before. Start of the Diaspora. Interesting that Palestinians and Israelis are genetically indistinguishable from each other. only separated by religon really.

Why would anyone believe in God, no matter what they called him?

13 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Why is it that when anyone posts any critisism of Israel, they are labelled anti semitic?

Because usually people who criticize Israel ARE anti-Semitic. Like Ilhan Omar, for example...

9 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

Palestine owned the land, the jews from all over the world invaded Palestine after 1945 and with acts of terrorism established a base and then a country. Remember in the days of Christ most people in Jerusalem where black of African decent.

Can you even history? Jesus himself was a Jew, and the country was full of them in biblical times, although under Roman occupation. As far as 1945 you're wrong there too - Jews came to Israel long before that, bought useless swamps from Arabs and drained them by importing Eucalyptus trees to make them habitable. In the southern desert they made settlements in places nobody else wanted. It's true that there was limited terrorism against the British rule - because the Brits limited Jewish immigration even as million of Jews were being slaughtered in Europe. In 1948 the same day as the UN formally recognized Israel 3 Arab nations attacked it trying to eradicate the Jewish population. They failed and the Jews won thus securing more land as the Arab residents fled. The Arabs have always been the aggressor in each and every war since. Israel has never started a war unprovoked.

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Hatred my friend, comes in many forms, the the list is endless, and it has surpassed the issue of the Palestinians or what have you, it's has to do with the jews, and now modern Israel, the eternal and favorite subject and incitement tools to find a scapegoat to blame the ills of every failure on the jews... 

16 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I couldn't care less about his so-called bigotry, privilege, or lack of empathy. I care about his policies, and so far I haven't seen much I disagree with.

Yes! I don't like women in government. Women are dangerous and ruthless and ruin countries. Just look at Germany and Sweden literally being raped by the Muslims their women leaders invited in with open arms. These countries will suffer from these decisions for generations to come.

But worse than that - these two specifically hold allegiance to the Muslim world, not the US. If they hold other countries' interests above those of the US they should not be in office.

17 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I couldn't care less about his so-called bigotry, privilege, or lack of empathy

Really? Ok. Thanx for letting us know where you stand and that you have ZERO morals.

18 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Yes! I don't like women in government. Women are dangerous and ruthless and ruin countries.

Again, thanx for letting us know. See above.

Obviously something happened to you in a previous life that has affected you deeply, re the female form.

19 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Just look at Germany and Sweden literally being raped by the Muslims their women leaders invited in with open arms.

Wow! Just wow!

Again, see above.

21 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Where, anywhere, have they said this?

It's people like you that believe in the hate and vitriol and lies that TrumpScumBag spews that makes America, and the world, a more dangerous place.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

15 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

These two are anti Israel, anti Jew, anti capitalism, anti Christian, and anti American...what could possibly go wrong visiting Israel?

They are not anti anything you mention, but are anti the politics of the present leadership of the mentioned countries.

34 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Anti zionist (not even that really, anti Trump/Netanyahu), not anti semitic. Why is it that when anyone posts any critisism of Israel, they are labelled anti semitic? Apples and oranges. Although zionists would like us to believe otherwise.

Why is it you go on making this bogus claim?

32 minutes ago, kamahele said:

What hate mongering? They have criticized the government of Israel and their lobby in Washington, APAC. That isn't hate mongering. They have also criticized the president of the US which also isn't hate mongering. 

Their own party took a rather dim view on some of their statements. You're welcome to ignore that or to whitewash it away.

31 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

For the record, can you tell us what their agenda is?

You could start by reading the OP. Or alternatively, stop pretending you've no clue.

If you've got a point you want to make, go right ahead.

12 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Hahaha another guy who doesn't history. "Palestine" was never an actual country. The area was ruled by The Ottoman empire from 1516-1917. Then the British empire from 1917-1948. "Palestinians" have never ruled Israel. The term itself "Palestinian" is made up - they were just Arabs from neighboring countries who moved there during the Ottoman or British rule. They hold no special right to the land beyond making up

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

there could have been a DIALOG.

Israel does not need a dialog with enemies who wish to destroy it. Guns work much better. Most westerners fail to understand this concept, but the Palestinians don't just want a country - they want the WHOLE country. "Drive the Jews into the sea" has been their mantra for 70 years. There's no peaceful solution.

Archived